快点。
Hurry up.
我来了,艾蒂安。原谅我。
I’m coming, Etienne. Forgive me.
艾米!法兰西!
Aimée! France!
早上好,先生。
Good morning, sir.
一切都还好吧,菩提?
Is everything all right, Protée?
夫人在卧室里,先生。
Madame is in her bedroom, sir.
艾米?
Aimée?
艾米,你不舒服吗?
Aimée, are you ill?
你见到我没有失望吗,亲爱的?
You’re not disappointed to see your freeboy, honey?
别这么说。
Silly.
你吓到我了。我以为你明天来。
You frightened me. I only expected you tomorrow.
我总是出其不意。
I’m filthy.
我饿了。
I’m hungry.
在这里。
Here.
好恶心。
You disgust me.
肮脏的黑鬼。
Dirty nigger.
太迟了。这肉现在煮得太熟了。
It’s too late. The meat is overcooked now.
头发?
Hair?
头?
Head?
额头?
Forehead?
眼睛?
Eyes?
鼻子?
Nose?
嘴?
Mouth?
牙齿?
Teeth?
肚子?
Tummy?
胸?
Chest?
它落在山的后面了。
It fell behind the mountain.
够了,宝贝。
That’s enough now, baby ant.
飞机不会掉下来。它飞过了地平线。
Planes don’t fall. They go beyond the horizon.
地平线是什么?
What’s the horizon?
现在去睡觉吧。我明天再解释。
Go to sleep now. I’ll explain it tomorrow.
飞机坠到山里了。
The plane fell into the mountain.
同胞们……
My dear compatriot…
请原谅我的到来,如此大张旗鼓……
Please forgive this arrival, so full of fanfare…
但我们把路上发现的东西都打扫干净了,没给你们留下
but we swept up everything we found on the way.
请允许我自我介绍一下。我是飞行员。
Allow me to introduce myself. Captain Védrine, pilot.
昨晚我不得不降落在山里的某个地方。
Last night I had to land somewhere in the mountain.
机械问题。太荒谬了!一个螺旋桨轴承坏了。
Mechanical troubles. Absurd! A propeller bearing broke.
我必须承认,如果没有……
I must confess that without…
这些小男孩勇敢的帮助……
the intrepid assistance of these young boys…
我的乘客和我……
my passengers and I…
会在灌木丛的某个地方迷路。
would still be lost somewhere in the bush.
马克·达伦,民政事务专员
Marc Dalens, District Officer.
这确实不是最好的情况。
Not the best circumstances.
你昨晚从我们家上空飞过?
You flew over our house last night?
那肯定的。
Affirmative.
库巴索尔,我的领航员和助手。
Courbassol, my navigator and associate.
很高兴认识你。有人受伤吗?
Glad to meet you. Anyone hurt?
不,没有。
No, no one.
请允许我介绍我不幸的乘客。
Allow me to present my unfortunate passengers.
麦纳德,我想他是你的同事,还有他的妻子。
Machinard, a colleague of yours, I believe, and his wife.
什么风把你吹来了?
Machinard, what brings you here?
我在班加代博纳旺蒂尔的班。
I’m replacing Bonaventure in M’Banga.
我们来自拉米堡。我想绕个小弯。
We came from Fort Lamy. I wanted to make a small detour.
这是米莉艾尔的第一次旅行。她正在探索非洲。
It’s Mireille’s first trip. She’s discovering Africa.
我们刚结婚。
We just got married.
我们在度蜜月。
We’re on our honeymoon.
恭喜!欢迎来到喀麦隆北部。
Congratulations! Welcome to north Cameroon.
别客气。我们会处理好一切的。
Make yourselves at home. We’ll take care of everything.
你会明白的,班加是与众不同的,绿化很好。
You’ll see, M’Banga is different, greener.
德尔皮奇来了,我们可爱的种植园主。
Here comes Delpich, our charming planter.
德尔皮奇,我们还以为你在路上跟丢了呢!
Delpich, we thought we’d lost you on the way!
离我远点!
Leave me alone, Védrine!
我每分钟都在赔钱!
I’m losing money here every single minute!
你应该呆在精神病院,而不是开着该死的飞机!
You should be in a nut house, not flying a damn bird!
约瑟夫·德尔皮奇,种咖啡的。
Delpich, Joseph, coffee grower.
马克·达伦。
Marc Dalens.
别搞仪式了,把我弄出去。
Cut the ceremonies, just get me out of here.
我会通知杜阿♥拉♥和沃恩德。我们会有办法的。
I’ll radio Douala and Vaounde. We’ll find a way.
我妻子会把你安置在我们家。你会得到很好的照顾。
My wife will settle you in our house. You’re in good hands.
我到底是在哪里降落的?
Where did I fall, anyway?
明迪夫,在蒂阿迈尔地区。
Mindif, in the Diamaré region.
马鲁阿东南30公里处。
30 kilometers south-east of Maroua.
明迪夫?告诉我我在做梦!
Mindif? Védrine, tell me I’m dreaming!
你知道,买♥♥备件可能要花好几个星期。
Getting spare parts could take weeks, you know.
恐怕是这样。
I’m afraid so.
我饿死了。
I’m starving.
等等,达伦。那是我的女管家。
Wait, Dalens. That’s Thérése, my housekeeper.
她有点害羞。
She’s a bit shy.
铺床前你把床垫翻过来了吗?
Did you turn the mattresses before making the beds?
是的,夫人。
Yes, madame.
他们被困了一个月。必须修建跑道。
They’re stuck for a month. A runway must be built.
法兰西,别挡道。
France, stay out of the way.
你好,加陶。你好吗?
Hello, Djatao. How are you?
你丈夫说一辆能开的老爷车都没有!
Your husband claimed there’s not a single jalopy available!
请接受这个送给您飞机上客人的礼物。
Please accept this gift for your guests from the airplane.
这辆出租车是你的吗?
Is this taxi yours?
德尔皮奇,来见见我们的好朋友。
Delpich, please meet our dear friend Wadjirt Djatao.
德尔皮奇先生是一位种咖啡的人。在南方,对吗?
Mr. Delpich is a coffee planter. In the south, correct?
是的。开车送我去永德多少钱?
Yeah. How much for driving me to Yaoundé?
你愿意和我们一起吃午饭吗?
Would you join us for lunch, Djatao?
不,谢谢你,艾米。我们正在过斋月。
No, thank you, Aimée. It’s Ramadan.
很好。你出个价吧。
Fine. Just name your price.
再见,艾米。
Good-bye, Aimée.
谢谢你的好意,加陶。这是极好的!
Thank you for your kindness, Djatao. It’s superb!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我明白了。
I got it.
这里。
Here.
这是我最后的报价了。
This is my last offer.
多少钱?
How much?
多少钱?他妈的!
How much? Fuck it!
他们在这里管事吗?
Do they run things around here?
菩提,把山羊带走。
Protée, take the goat away.
是的,夫人。
Yes, madame.
十天后你就会回到你的岗位上,莫辛纳德。
In 10 days you’ll be at your post, Machinard.
你这么认为?
You think so?
是的,马克收到了一封电报。
Yes, Marc received a cable.
菩提,你可以端咖啡。
Protée, you can serve coffee.
班加…
M’Banga…
你是幸运的!
you’re lucky!
看吧,我告诉过你。
See, Mereille? I told you.
一个不错的小地方,班加
A nice little spot, M’Banga.
我听说那里有点潮湿。
It’s a bit humid, I hear.
像有棉球一样……
It’s like having cotton balls…
整天塞在你的肺和鼻孔里。
stuffed in your lungs and nostrils all day.
事实上,我喜欢森林。
Actually, I like the forest.
腐烂的味道太浓了,就像毒品一样。
The rot smell is so strong it’s like a drug.
更糟糕的是那些小爬虫。
What’s worse are the little crawlers.
它们躲在床底下,聚集在洗脸盆里。
They hide under the bed, swarm in wash basins.
它们甚至会粘在你的鞋子里。
They even stick inside your shoes.
想起要收蚊帐就令人作呕。
The thought of lifting the mosquito net is nauseating.
先生们,你们把事情弄得比实际情况更糟。
Gentlemen, you make it seem worse than it is.
这还不是全部!蚊子,还好吧。
That’s not all! Mosquitoes, OK.
不到一个月前……
Less than month ago…
一家人被发现被切成了碎片。
a whole family of settlers was found cut into slices.
德尔皮奇,拜托,你太夸张了!
Delpich, please, you’re exaggerating!
他们的头插在阳台上的天竺葵花盆里。
Their heads were in geranium pots on the veranda.
这一切距离班加只有10公里。
All this just 10 kilometers from M’Banga.
溃烂的反抗中心
A festering center of revolt.
我问你,是谁的错?
And whose fault, I ask you.