Okay…
我们共筑起一个小小世界
We made our own little world together.
而且自始至终你都没说半个不字
And you didn’t say no to anything about me.
你让我彻底爱上了你!
You made me fall in love with you!
我也没想到事情会是这样
I didn’t mean for that to happen.
我有感觉 那是因为 我把你想象成了我丈夫
I felt something but it was always for my husband.
如果没有我 你不可能与丈夫重归于好
You wouldn’t have your husband back if it weren’t for me.
好吧 我送你回去
Come on. Let’s go home.
你怎么能这么对我? 我对你来说真就微不足道吗?
How can you be doing this to me? Or am I worth nothing to you?
上帝
God.
你流血了 求你了 让我送你回家吧
You’re bleeding. Please. Please let me take you home.
住手
Please stop.
呃…
Uh…
你很漂亮
You’re beautiful.
你应该知道
You must know that.
真的很漂亮
You really are.
告诉我…告诉我你想要什么
Tell me… tell me what you want.
我要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
不!
No!
哦 上帝!
Oh, my God!
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!