– You won’t admit it. – Admit what?
你不觉得 你跟每个该死的女人都打情骂俏吗?
Do you know that you flirt with every single goddamn woman you come into contact with?
没猜错的话 你还上了每一个人!
For all I know you could be fucking them all!
我没有对你不忠!
I’m not having an affair!
够了!
Stop it!
回你房♥间去!
Go to your room!
你让我回我的房♥间?
You’re telling me to go to my room?
迈克尔 让我们单独呆一会儿
Michael, just leave us alone for a minute.
不要你管!
You can’t control me!
迈克尔!够了!
Michael! That’s enough.
这个破家我一分钟也不想多呆
I can’t wait to get the fuck out of here.
真是离开一会儿都不行
I was held up at the hospital.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
-你还好吧? -很好
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
碧翠丝夫人有个紧急来电 询问自己的激素理疗
There was an urgent call from Mrs. Beatrice. She’s concerned about her hormone therapy.
好的
Okay.
卡尔夫人又对酵母粉过敏了
Mrs. Car has a yeast infection again.
嗯 好的
Uh huh. Okay.
还有这些纸条 还有个紧急电邮
And these just came for you. And there’s an urgent e-mail as well.
我马上就好
I’ll be right there.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
哦 上帝
Oh my God.
我是克洛伊
This is Chloe.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
就在候诊室 你进来时没看见我吗?
I’m in your waiting room. Didn’t you see me when you came in?
好香的花儿
Smell them.
你来干什么?
What are you doing?
对不起
I’m sorry.
不
No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
为什么?
Why?
你很迷人
You’re amazing.
也很漂亮
You’re so beautiful.
但是我已经得到我想要的了
But we’ve taken this as far as I want it to go.
我很开心 就昨晚
I liked it. Last night.
是啊 我也是 这一点我不否认
Yeah, I liked it, too. I can’t say that I didn’t.
我不想就这么结束
I don’t want this to be over.
而且我觉得你也不想结束
And I don’t think that you want it to be, either.
钱不够吗?
You want money?
不关钱的事
It’s not about money.
你是我花钱雇来的 什么时候又跟钱无关了?
You accepted money from me, so when did this not become about money?
好吧 这个…
Okay. Now…
这些应该足够了
This should take care of everything.
这不是在交易 一切都那么真实 你是清楚的
This isn’t a business thing. This was so real and you know that.
昨晚算什么?我和你都已经…
What about last night? I touched you and I?
要怎么才能跟你解释清楚?
How do I get through to you?
这笔交易 不管曾经发生过什么 都结束了
This business transaction, which… which is what this was, is over.
好吧 求你了 请离开这儿
Now, please, you have got to get out of here.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
真对不起…
I’m so sorry…
传球!传球!
Right here! Right here!
快啊 传过来!过人!过人!
Come on, right here. Pass it! Pass!
-拜托! -斯图尔特!
– Come on! – Stewart!
-两分钟罚出 -开什么玩笑!
– Two minutes, tripping. – You gotta be kidding me!
妈的!
Shit!
嗨!
Hey!
嗨!
Hey.
这是我曾经跟你说过的CD 天鹅诗人
I bought you that CD that we talked about… Raised by Swans. Swans.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么?
What?
我…我已经下载过他们所有专辑了
I… I downloaded all their albums already.
网上又下载不到碟盒 封面…
But you didn’t download the case or the artwork…
而且CD可以捧在手中 永远珍藏
or the CD that you can keep forever and hold in your hands.
我讨厌互联网
I hate the Internet.
一点隐私都没有
Nothing is private.
一点都不真实 就像这样…和你面对面
Nothing is real. Like this… me meeting you here.
还有这个受罚席
The penalty box.
你有海报吗?
Do you have a page?
没有
No.
有 有
Yes. Yeah.
我就知道 我看见了
I know. I saw it.
要不怎么知道你们在这儿比赛呢
That’s how I knew that you had a game today.
照片很漂亮
Nice picture.
我不怎么上相的
I don’t really photograph well.
才不是 而且你妈妈照的也很漂亮
Yeah, you do. I like that picture of your mom.
没有我妈妈的照片啊
There’s… there’s not a picture of my mom on there.
你领奖的时候她不就在你身后吗?
Isn’t she in the background when you’re getting that award?
是啊 只是焦点没有对准她
Yeah, but she’s out of focus.
是的 没错
Yeah, she is.
我能洞察一切
I notice everything.
回头见
I’ll see you.
“我们都曾年轻”
* We were young
“就像茫茫宇宙”
* Like the universe…
迈克尔?
Michael?
“就像母亲杰作”
* Like our mother’s work
“就像华丽辞藻…”
* Like these words…
迈克尔?
Michael?
-妈妈? -上帝!
– Mom? – Jesus!
音乐哪儿来的?
Where’d you get this music?
-店里买♥♥的 -你跟那个姑娘聊过了?
– From the store. – Did you talk to that girl?
-哪个姑娘? -我办公室那个
– What girl? – In my office?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
她是不是来过了?她在哪儿?
Is she here? Where is she?
你到底想干什么?你疯了吧你?
What the fuck are you do… Are you fucking insane?
不知道 我不…
I don’t know. I don’t…
我不知道 哦 上帝
I don’t know. Oh, my God.
哦 我不知道 对不起 亲爱的 我…
Ah, I don’t know. I’m sorry, honey. I’m…
我叫你不要给我丈夫打电♥话♥了
I told you not to call my husband.
我没给他打 他给我打的
I didn’t call your husband. He called me.
我…我再也…再也不会跟他来往了
I… I wouldn’t… I would never contact him.
他…他给我打电♥话♥也不是为了…
He… when he called it was like there was…
也不是为了性
it wasn’t about sex.
是为了感情和伤害
It was something emotional vulnerable.
他说每当触碰到你…
He said that when he touches you…
他都感觉像是对我的不忠
…he feels like he’s cheating on me.
岂不是很杯具?
Isn’t that crazy?
你在听吗?
Did you hear me?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
一小时后见 外交酒吧
Meet me in an hour at the Cafe Diplomatico.
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
你要点东西吗?
You want to order?
我还要主持声乐考试
I’m chairing Orals.
不会耽误你太久
This is not going to take long.
来杯咖啡
Coffee, please.
我要科尼亚克(白兰地)
I’m having Cognac.
给我夫人来杯轩尼诗
Hennessy for my wife.
到底怎么了?
What is this?
我想互相给对方一个机会 开诚布公的谈一次
I wanted to give each other a chance to lay things out straight.
告诉对方所有秘密
I want to tell each other everything.
真♥相♥
The truth.
你有没有什么想跟我说的?
Is there something that you want to tell me?
我?
Me?
尽管说出来
Just tell me.
纽约的事?
About New York?
好吧
Okay.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我不想过生日
I didn’t want to have a birthday.
每过一次生日就意味着离退休更近一步 所以我留下了
I didn’t want to have another year closer to retirement. So I stayed.
我喝了一杯 是三杯
I had a drink. I had three.
你去和米兰达喝了酒