I’ll pick up a coffee on the way.

Morning.
迈克尔 你妈妈在走廊里 我光着身子被她看见了
Michael. Your mom’s in the hallway and she just saw me naked.
上帝 迈克尔 不能这么做
Jesus, Michael. This is not okay.
我刚刚才到
I just got here.
鬼才相信
You’re lying.
我还是回家吧
I should probably go home.
老爸知道的
Look, Dad knows.
你♥爸♥爸知道这事?
Your father knows about this?
她…她在我家过夜 居然我都不知道
She’s… she’s in my house all night and nobody tells me?
安娜 她叫安娜
Anna. Her name’s Anna.
你们采取措施了吗?
Are you using protection?
他有戴套套的
We use condoms.
不要太频繁
This is not happening every night.
听见了吗?
Understand me?
-孩子们待会儿见 -一会儿见
– See you kids a little later. – See you later.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey. Bye.
在这儿
Over here.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
-你换发型了 -戴维就没看出来
– You changed your hair. – Yeah. Hasn’t noticed.
那是因为他喜欢你的披肩发
Well, that’s ’cause he likes it down.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我也是男人嘛 长发披肩更容易让男人想入非非
Well, all men do. They imagine it wrapped around their?
够了 弗兰克
That’s enough, Frank.
请坐 抱歉 亲爱的
Here, please. Sorry, darling.

Hi.
-嗨 戴维 -嘿 弗兰克
– Hi, David. – Hey, Frank.
那么…
So?
我叫黛莉亚 今晚由我招待各位
I’m Delia. I’ll be your waitress this evening.
几位要点儿什么喝的?
What can I get you to drink?
你会点什么呢 黛莉亚?
What do you like to drink, Delia?
我?
Me?
我会点迈巴♥赫♥葡萄酒
I like the Maybach Vineyard.
口感绵甜 余味香醇
It’s a very intense pure and deep taste.
哦…好吧 我就要这个了
Oh… Well, I guess I better have one of those, then.
有见地!
Good choice.
您呢?
And you?
我也一样
I’ll have the same.
洗手间在哪儿?弗兰克?
Where’s the bathroom? Frank.
哦 在后头
Oh, it’s over there.
那么…
So…
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 我很好 谢谢
Yeah. I’m fine, thank you.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I do anything?
这边的厕纸用完了
There’s no toilet paper in this stall.
我这儿有
I have some.
给你
Here you go.
男人没一个好东西
Men are such assholes.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
这个是你掉的吧
I think you dropped this.
哦 不是我的
Oh, that’s not mine.
你就拿上吧
Take it anyway.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想给你
I want you to have it.
我老公还在等我
I have to get back to my husband.
我们在玩”点小姐”的游戏
We’re playing “Spot the Hooker.”
嗯 真会玩儿
Mm. That’s pleasant.
嗯 这个宾馆很高级
Mm, this is a nice hotel. There’s a lot of
住的净是些外地商人 既有钱又好色
horny and wealthy out-of-town businessmen.
真是个香艳的地方
This is a sexy situation.
而且他们就隐形于普通人之间
And they mix in with the normal people.
那是因为他们就是普通人
Well, they are normal people.
我可不觉得他们有啥普通的
I don’t know how normal they are.
你也有过这种经历?
Have you ever been with one?
我?
Me?
就说你啊
What am I saying?
没那个习惯
It’s not a habit.
-我坚持要买♥♥单的 -哎 省省吧你
– I liked paying. – Oh, spare me.
要是你不想牵扯任何感情 只是逢场作戏
When you want a little dusting and cleaning with no emotional repercussions?
把人甩了之后拍拍屁♥股♥走人
You want to avoid rejected women coming after you?
那你就买♥♥单
You pay for it.
不是吗?
No?
你是不是觉得那个服务员很火♥辣♥?
Did you find that waitress sexy?
哪一个?
Which one?
就是你打情骂俏那个
The one you were flirting with.
拜托 我只是试图友好
Oh come on. I was being friendly.
人们总是对服务人员冷眼相待
People are usually so rude to service people.
我知道了 所以你才站出来补偿他们?
I know. So you like to be extra nice to make up for it?
你的飞机是没赶还是没赶上?
Did you run to catch your plane?
什么?
What?
好吧 你说只是晚了一小会儿
Well, you only missed it by a minute,
那说明本来应该能赶上的啊
you said, so you must have run.
呃 是晚了好一会儿
It… it was a few minutes.
那你到底是不是故意错过航♥班♥的?
Did you intentionally miss the flight from New York?
有意还是无意 这…
What difference does it make if I…
这又有什么分别嘛
if I missed it by mistake or intentionally?
因为你说弄错了 可那是你的生日
Well, because you said it was a mistake. And it was your birthday.
是生日惊喜
Surprise birthday.
既不是有意也不是疏忽 可事情都过去了
It was neither intentional nor by mistake, it’s just what happened.
你是出去喝酒了吧
Did you go out for a drink?
没有
No.
喝点什么?
What would you like?
请给我来杯夏多奈
I’ll have a Chardonnay, please.
能给我也来杯喝的吗?
Do you want to buy me a drink?
想要什么?
What do you like?
你点的什么?
What are you having?
慢用
Here you are.
请给她也来杯夏多奈
Another Chardonnay for her, please.
好的
Sure.
我从没接待过女客户
I don’t usually meet with women.
夫妻倒是有过 但是…单身女性…
Couples, yes, but… a single woman…
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我丈夫可能会喜欢你
I think my husband would like you.
你这是为他选女友来了?
Do you choose his women for him?

No.
-他自己来不了? -不
– He can’t come in himself? – No.
那是为什么?
Why not?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
克洛伊
It’s Chloe.
我丈夫有外遇了
My husband’s cheating on me.
至少我感觉有
At least I think he is.
所以想证明一下
I want to find out.
想看看如果有人投怀送抱他会怎么办
See what he does if you present yourself to him.
我的大部分客人都是有妇之夫
Most of my clients are married.
他不是你的客人
He’s not the client.
他长什么样?
What does he look like?
高大 强壮…
He’s tall, strong…
栗色头发
He has chestnut hair.
非常英俊
He’s very handsome.
戴维经常在外交酒吧吃午餐
David usually has lunch at the Cafe Diplomatico.
手里总是不忘拿份报纸
And he’s almost always reading the newspaper.
如果他问我是做什么的…
If he asks what I do for a living…
…你想我怎么回答?
…what do you want me to say?
就说是个学生 将来打算做个翻译
Say you’re a student, studying to be an interpreter.
你会讲外语吗?
Do you speak any other languages?
会几句日语
Some Japanese.
很好
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 我能用一下你的糖吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!