克 洛 伊
“我总觉得自己善于言辞”
I guess I’ve always been pretty good with words.
“干我们这行的”
In my line of business
“其实 描述清楚我所从事的工作”
it’s as important to be able to describe what I’m doing
“与做好自己的本职工作同等重要”
as it is to do what I’m doing.
“什么时候说什么话 如何措辞”
When to say what.What words to select.
“哪些话男人不喜欢听”
Some men hate to hear certain terms.
“哪些事男人不喜欢做”
They can’t stand specific moves and
“但哪些他们离了又活不成”
then they can’t live without others.
“我的工作就是要巧妙利用自己的双手”
It’s part of my job to know where to place my hand,
“嘴唇 舌头 双腿 甚至是心思”
my lips, my tongue, my leg and even my thoughts.
“力道 时间都要拿捏得当 收放自如”
What kind of pressure, for how long, when to stop.
“我可以是你的初吻…”
I can become your first kiss…
“也可以是你少不更事时”
Or a torn out image from a Playboy magazine
“从《花♥花♥公♥子♥》偷偷撕下的一页”
that you found when you were nine years old.
“做你的秘书”
Am I your secretary
“或是你的女儿”
or am I your daughter?
“又或者是让你曾经恨透的中学老师”
Maybe I’m your seventh grade math teacher you always hated.
“我只知道 只要投你所好”
All I know is that if I do it just right,
“我就能成为你的呼吸 生命”
I can become your living, breathing,
“以及永不动摇的梦 却又在转眼间”
unflinching dream, and then I can actually
“化为泡影”
disappear.
斯图尔特医生
Dr. Stewart.
您该会诊最后一位病人了
Your last appointment’s ready.
好的 谢谢茱莉
All right. Thanks, Julie.
你初潮什么时候?
When was your first period?
呃…十四岁那年
Uh… I was fourteen.
做什么职业?
And what’s your occupation?
舞蹈演员
I’m a dancer.
是吗?跳什么的?
Oh, yeah? What kind?
古典芭蕾
Classical ballet.
你们做过节育吗?
Do you use any form of contraception?
没有
No.
那就是想要孩子喽?
So you want to have a baby?
不 才没有 没有
No. Not at all. No.
也不采取安全措施?
You don’t practise safe sex?
我从没达到过高♥潮♥
I’ve never had an orgasm.
性高♥潮♥?
From intercourse?
我自己来吧 谢谢
We’re okay, thanks.
我们几乎不怎么行房♥
I’ve barely ever had sex.
其实这个我也不太懂
There’s something about it I don’t get.
高♥潮♥其实就是一连串的肌肉收缩
Well, an orgasm is simply a series of muscle contractions.
是的 它通过刺♥激♥阴蒂获得
That’s it. It comes from manipulating the clitoris.
没什么好神秘 也没什么好惊奇
There’s nothing mysterious and there’s nothing magic about it.
我给你找几本书带回去读 好吗?
I’ll give you some literature to take home, okay?
好的
Okay.
把衣服穿上吧
You can get dressed now.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在进入第二幕 《唐璜》
Here we are at scene two where Leporello
莱波雷洛列举唐·乔万尼的光辉情史
catalogues Don Giovanni’s conquests.
绘声绘色 口若悬河 滔滔不绝
Country by country. Age by age. Shape by shape.
是淑女还是泼妇?是奴婢还是公主?
Is she sweet or cruel? A peasant or a princess?
少女?熟♥妇♥?
Single? Married?
然后他又说:”管它呢 是女人就行”
As he says, “It doesn’t really matter. She wears a skirt.”
谁能说出这段独白的名字?
If we look at the title of this aria which is?
你来
You.
《夫人》 出自《夫人》一章
Madamina, il catalogo e questo.
讲的什么内容?
And what’s he saying?
小伙子
Sir?
“意大利 六百四十个”
“In Italy, six hundred and forty.
“德国 二百三十一个”
In Germany, two hundred and thirty-one.
“西班牙 一千零三个”
Spain, a thousand and three.”
情人!区区西班牙 就有唐·乔万尼一千多个情人
Lovers that Don Giovanni took in Spain alone.
他肯定很忙
A very busy man.
请讲
Yes?
我们几个同学想请您吃个饭 能赏光吗?
A few of us would like to take you to dinner. Can you come?
谢谢 乐意前往
Thank you. I’d love to.
荣幸之至 可是…今天是我生日
And I’m honoured. But… today’s my birthday.
再过一个半小时 我就要飞回家了
And I’ve got a flight back home in an hour and a half.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐…生日快乐
Happy birthday to you… Happy birthday
祝你生日快乐…
Happy birthday to…
嗨 你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
你拿饮料了吗?
Did you get a drink?
-当然 -好的
– Sure. – Okay.
礼物都放我办公室 好吗?
Oh, presents go in my office, okay?
你要是敢这么对我 我绝饶不了你
You realize I’d have to kill you if you ever did this to me.
你这个做妻子的也太称职了吧
You are a very brave wife.
我都试了差不多二十五套礼服了 这套怎么样?
Oh, I changed my dress, like, twenty-five times. Is it okay?
太漂亮了 太迷人了
You look beautiful. You look amazing.
-谢谢 -他几点到?
– Thank you. – What time is he supposed to be here?
嗯 飞机大概四十分钟前落的地 所以他随时会到
Well, his flight arrived, like, forty minutes ago. So any minute now.
给你的
Here you go.
谢谢!
Thanks. So?
迈克尔
Michael!
嗨 你老爸随时都可能赶到 你也一起来吧
Hey, your dad’s going to be here any minute. Come and join us.
当年那个只爱黏着妈妈的小男孩哪儿去了?
Where did the little boy who used to run into his mommy’s arms go?
这会儿小女朋友可能正给他吹的起兴
His girlfriend is probably going down on him right about now.
这话不能当着他老妈的面说吧
That’s a horrible thing to say to a mother.
他越来越棒了
He’s doing a lot better.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
特里娜
Trina.
特里娜 见过凯瑟琳
Trina. This is Catherine.
女主人 也是我同事
Our hostess and my office mate.

Hi.
嗨 真是幸会
Hi. Lovely to meet you.
你们家真是太漂亮了
What an amazing house you have.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦!可能是他!大家安静!
Oh! That’s probably him. Quiet, everybody!
喂?
Hello?
嘿 凯瑟琳
Hey, Catherine.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你到了吗?
Are you home?
我可能要迟一会儿
I’m going to be a little late.
我打电♥话♥问过 航♥空♥公♥司♥说你的航♥班♥已经到了啊
Well, I talked to the airline. They said that your flight landed.
我迟了几分钟 没赶上
I missed it by a few minutes.
你说过不能来机场接我了 所以…
You said you couldn’t pick me up at the airport. So…
好吧 那你什么时候能到家?
Well, do you know when you’ll be home?
最快一班飞机也要再等两个小时
The next flight isn’t for two hours.
你先睡吧 不用等我
I don’t think I’ll be in before you go to sleep.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
凯瑟琳?宝贝儿
Catherine? Sweetheart.
呃…等你回来再说吧
Um… We’ll see you when you get back then.
看来惊喜要留给我们自己了 他没赶上航♥班♥
Looks like the surprise is on us. He missed his flight.
不如我们租架飞机 去给他个惊喜吧
We could charter our own flight and surprise him down there.
必须承认这是我考虑不周
I have to admit this wasn’t part of the plan,
但不能因此而扫了兴 对吧?
but no reason to stop the party, right?
迈克尔 不早了 你朋友该回家了吧
Michael! Your friend will have to go home. It’s late.

Hi.
对不起
I’m sorry.
真应该提前告诉你的
Guess I should have told you.
是啊 应该说的
Yeah. You should have.
但说了还叫什么惊喜啊
But then it wouldn’t have been a surprise.
上帝 都一大把年纪了
Geez, at my age.
生日我躲还躲不及呢 凯瑟琳
You know I try and ignore my birthdays, Catherine.
-真是太… -难堪?
– It’s so bloody… – Embarrassing?
没错
Yeah.
你的礼物都在我办公室 还有我买♥♥的一瓶威士忌
Your presents are in my office. I got you a bottle of Scotch.
今晚我可能还要晚回来会儿 参加没完没了的例会
I’ll be a bit late again tonight. More boring Curriculum Committee crap.
是啊 可你现在又没晚
Yeah. But you’re not late now.
我路上还要喝杯咖啡嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!