Ponch!
Ah!
我的猫 我的孩子
My cats! My babies!
滚出去
Get out, now!
噢 天啊
Oh, God!
不要用花瓶 不 不
Not the vases! No, no, no!
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit!
过来 你个孙子
Get over here, you punk bitch!
乔恩 -你在干什么
Jon! – What are you doing?
不 不 不 把它放回去
No, no, no. Put it back!
他昏过去了
He’s out!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
噢 噢
Oh, oh.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们别无选择
Uh, we had no choice.
除了最后那个
Except maybe that last one.
有点过头了
That was a little excessive.
你有真空吸尘器吗
Do you have a vacuum?
好吧 我们是一伙的 伙计
All right. We’re on the same team, man.
我们别再踢对方的屁♥股♥了
Let’s stop kicking each other’s asses.
我不会让任何人和我死去的搭档的遗孀上♥床♥
I’m not gonna let anyone fuck with my dead partner’s widow.
谁知道TJ和巴顿的事
Who all knew about TJ and Barton?
听着 伙计 我直到现在才知道这事
Listen, man, I didn’t know about that shit until just now
我们是八年的搭档
and we were partners eight years.
那个拿枪指着巴顿的家伙知道
The guy pointing the gun at Barton damn well knew.
他是LT的朋友吗 -哪一个
Was he friends with an “LT”? – Which one?
不止一个吗
There was more than one?
不止一个LT?
There’s more than one “LT”?
你是说探长的缩写LT 还是叫LT的人?
You mean “lieutenant,” or someone actually named “LT”?
LT 探长
LT. Lieutenant.
一直都是那个意思
It was right there the whole time.
这些都是总部现役探长
Those are all the active lieutenants at Central.
好的
Okay.
畸形 怪人
Geek. Weirdo.
女人 不 女人 不
Woman. No. Woman. No.
呆子
Nerd.
噢 肯定了 雷·库尔茨
Oh-oh! Of course! Ray Kurtz!
看看这个神经病
Look at this psycho. Come on.
不是好人对吧 -不是好人
Not a good guy, right? – Not a good guy.
从来没寄过母亲节贺卡 他妈的讨厌考拉熊
Never sent a Mother’s Day card, fucking hates koala bears.
就是他 -就是那个家伙
Boom! That’s our guy. – That’s the guy!
我该去买♥♥辆新摩托
I should go get us some new bikes.
像他们一样快的
Fast ones like theirs.
你要给我们买♥♥新摩托?
You’re gonna get us new bikes?
不是我 我买♥♥不起 你有联邦储备金 对吧
Not me personally. I can’t afford them, but you got that fed money, right?
我确实有联邦储备金
I do have that fed money.

Yeah.
一 二 三
真棒
Come on!
完美 完美
Perfecto, perfecto.
看看那些 -我们离开这里
Look at those! – Let’s get out of here, man.
不 你得看看套装 我有套装
Huh? No, you gotta see the suits! I got us suits.
套装? -你一定会喜欢的
Suits? – You’re gonna love this.
漂亮的车子
你们两个谁小鸡更小?

他的鸡鸡好小
你们在说什么 -啊?
What were you guys saying? – Huh?
你们在说什么
What were you guys saying?
啊 他们说他们喜欢摩托
Uh, they just said they liked the bikes.
噢 你们搞定的 很酷
Oh, you guys built them, so, cool.
可怜的娃
上帝和他开了个玩笑
他虽然高 但是鸡鸡却很小
你们在调侃我吗
Are you guys talking shit on me?
他们在说什么 -没有
What are they saying? – No…
我觉得他在指着我的老二
I feel like, he was pointing at my dick
我听到了 那是小的意思吧 还是超小的?
and I heard “pequeño. “I think is “tiny,” right? Or small, or something?
噢 不 他说你看起来块头大 让摩托显得小
Oh, no, he said that you look so buff that you make the bikes look tiny.
强壮的人
Strong man!
但是他指着我的胯部
But then he pointed at my crotch.
因为那是骑摩托的地方
Because that’s where the bikes go.

Oh…
当然 伙计 谢谢 伙计
Of course, man! Well, thank you, dude.
你也很不赖
You’re pretty ripped, too.
把你老婆的号♥码给我
他说什么 -他说 骑行安全
What’d he say? – He said, “You know what? Ride safe.”
噢 酷 伙计 谢谢
Oh, cool, man. Thank you.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let’s do it.
伙计 我真的很喜欢那些人 我们应该和他们喝一杯
Man, I really like those guys. We should get a beer with them.
是 伙计 我肯定他们会喜欢的
Yeah, totally, man! I’m sure they would love it!
他们为什么穿这套?
Why are they on those?
他们为什么不♥穿♥棕色的?
And why aren’t they wearing shit brown?

Yeah.
看好了 我要让他交代所有的成员
Watch this. I’m gonna make him give up his whole crew.
哇噢
Wow!
听说这是你的地方
We heard this was your spot.
伙计 那是多重 四五百磅?
Man, what is that? Four, four-fifty?
这是 世界上最强的男人
That’s “World’s Strongest Man” shit.
我想是350磅
I think it’s 350.
我正练到一半
You guys kinda caught me in the middle of it.
你们为什么不在一个半小时后来 我正好练完
Why don’t you come back in an hour and a half or so, when I’m gone?
不 现在很好 我们会庇护你
No, right now is good. We’ll just shadow you.
你要举起这个吗 看来要举
Are you gonna lift this? You’re gonna lift this.
Whoa!
嘿 你怎么知道TJ的事 他妻子都不知道
Hey, how did you know about TJ? His wife didn’t even know.
我无法想象有这种秘密的人会相信你
I can’t imagine anyone trusting you with a secret.
不是那样的
Not like that.
除非他们是你手下的人
Unless they were part of your crew.
我也无法想象有人居然用生命去相信你
I can’t imagine anyone trusting you with their life. Oh…
对 你的搭档
Wait, your partner.
他在你面前被枪杀之前 就相信你
He did just before he got gunned down in front of you.
噢 你知道我的一些事 我知道你的一些事
Oh, so, you know something about me. I know something about you.
24年来你用加州巡警LT的身份 开枪打死了5个嫌疑犯
In 24 years with the CHP, LT, you shot and killed five suspects.
干得好 非常透彻 -非常透彻
Great job. Very thorough. – Very thorough.
你知道我困惑什么吗 -嗯?
You know what confuses me? – Hmm?
你有一个意大利名字 庞彻罗
That you have an Italian name, Poncherello.

Mm-hmm?
为什么他们不给你一个危地马拉的名字
Why didn’t they give you a Guatemalan name
或者台♥湾♥人 或者他妈的随便什么
or Taiwanese, or whatever the fuck you are?
对啊 你知道我有什么困惑吗
Yeah, and you know what’s confusing to me?
你的档案里没有提到你杀了TJ、布里尔或史蒂文斯
That in your file, there’s no mention of you killing TJ, Brill, or Stevens.
但我可以写进去 因为我不介意文书工作
But I can put it in there because I don’t mind paperwork.
他真的喜欢文书工作 -我真的不在乎
He doesn’t. He loves paperwork. – I don’t really care.
你以为我是迈阿密的海地人或者古巴人?
You think I’m Haitian or Cuban, from Miami?
我就是法律 王八蛋 老家伙
I’m law, motherfucker, the old kind.
如果你有证据 我们早就坐牢了
If you had something on me, we’d be in the box right now,
但你什么都没有
but you got nothin’!
所以 你干嘛不滚蛋 去上摩托车课?
So, why don’t you fuck off and get a motorcycle lesson?
该死的
God damn it.
什么 -妈的
What? – Shit!
你刚才很棒 -没有
You were great back there. – No, I wasn’t.
我喜欢那部分 当你说 我不介意做文书工作
I loved that part when you were like, uh, “I don’t mind doing paperwork.”
现在你在取笑我 闭嘴 -是真的好
Now you’re making fun of me. Shut up! – That was tight. Seriously.
你不可能知道他是大力士
You couldn’t have known he was going to go all silverback.
真是令人印象深刻
That was impressive.
闭嘴 伙计 -他吓坏了
Shut up, man. – He got scary.
不 他没那么酷
No, he’s not that fucking cool.
那家伙真♥他♥妈♥的朋克 我有点喜欢他
That guy’s pretty fucking punk rock, that guy. I kinda like him.
伙计 不 他没那么酷
Dude, no. He’s not that fucking cool.
他在板凳上压了450磅
He was bench-pressing 450 pounds!
噢 天啊 那是350磅 -不会
Oh, my God! That was 350 pounds! – No way!
你能停一下吗 你不懂吗 他不会自己交代的
Would you stop? Would you table it? He’s not gonna talk, okay?
这才是重点
That’s the main point.
我们要找他的手下
We gotta get one of his crew that will.
我们现在得他妈集中精神
We need to fucking focus right now…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!