如果你一年多没跟你老婆上♥床♥
if you haven’t been fucking your wife in over a year,
那么一定有别人
then somebody else has.
这甚至不是如果的问题 而是谁的问题
It’s not even a question of “if,” it’s a question of “who.”
谁跟你老婆上♥床♥了?
Who’s been fucking your wife?
LA-15 所有单位 211
LA-15 to all units. 211.
地址 东向101斜坡 武装嫌犯搭乘摩托逃跑
Eastbound 101 on-ramp at Cahuenga. Armed suspects fleeing on motorcycles.
噢 快点 来吧
Oh, oh, oh, come on, come on.
我们距离那边三个出口 得快点 我们走
It’s three exits over. Come on, let’s go!
对不起 来帮我扶正摩托
I’m sorry, come on! Help me with the bike!
该死的
God damn it.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
好吧 跟着我 你不行的
All right, go around me. You won’t make it.
放屁 我会骑摩托
Bullshit! I can ride.
你八分钟前 在平坦的人行道上都搞不定
You crashed eight minutes ago on flat pavement.
乔恩和庞奇 表明位置
Jon and Ponch, what’s your 20?
我北行 穿过乐土公园
I’m northbound, through Elysian Park.
Whoa, whoa…
庞奇正向南
Ponch is southbound.
改变计划 我用走的
Change of plans. I’m going around.
7M4号♥ 我们正朝着某个集♥会♥前进
This is 7-MARY-4, we’re heading towards some kind of fair.
7M4号♥ 我们就在你后面
7-MARY-4, we’re right behind you.
我刚把毛绒玩具搬到了扣篮池
I’d just moved the stuffed animals closer to the dunk tank,
但此以外 一切都很壮观
but other than that, everything looks spectacular.
搞什么
What the fuck?
Ah!
Ah! Ow!
Oh!
天啊
Oh, God.
不许动 趴到地上
Freeze! Get on the ground!
冷静
Cool it!
该死的 快点
God damn it! Please!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
打911
Call 911!
他们会派谁来 另外的警♥察♥吗
Who are they gonna call? Different cops?
他们正往南去体育场
They’re heading south on Stadium Way.
我在去体育场路上
I’m on Stadium Way.
你们在哪
Where are you guys?
停车
Stop!
我说了停车
I said “Stop”!
停车 混♥蛋♥
Stop, motherfuckers!
干得好
Great job!
我不会轻易开枪的
I’m not gonna empty my weapon without cause.
如果是公共厕所 你就会拿着你的老二枪到处射
If this was a public bathroom, you’d be shootin’ your weapon all over the place.
老鹰6号♥ 嫌犯在体育场路上 接近河边
EAGLE-6, the suspects are on Stadium Way, approaching Riverside.
快点 你这坨屎
Come on, you piece of shit!
怎么回事 -这些摩托很难抓到
What’s happening? – These bikes’ll never catch those.
他们就这么溜了 妈蛋
They’re just walking away. Come on!
那些摩托肯定超过150码
Those bikes must be going 150.
我们最多130码时速
We’re maxed at 130.
7M3号♥ 呼叫老鹰6号♥ 情况如何
7-MARY-3 to EAGLE-6, what is your status?
老鹰6号♥
EAGLE-6!
醒醒 你们在干什么
Wake up! What is your status?
7M3号♥ 闭上你的臭嘴
7-MARY-3, shut the fuck up.
我没看见他们
I don’t see ’em.
你看到了吗 -没有
You got ’em? – Negative.
妈的 他们去哪了 乔恩 你看到吗
Shit, where’d they go? Jon, you got eyes?
没有
No.
伙计 看到他们了吗 -没有
Dude, do you see them? – No.
干得好 老鹰6号♥
Yeah, well done, EAGLE-6.
嗯 太棒了
Yeah, fantastic.
庞奇
Ponch!
Ah!
该死
Holy shit!
他妈的太近了
That was fucking close.
Hey…
伙计 我只是想
Dude, I just want…
那是为了踢我膝盖报仇
That’s for kicking my knee.
他妈的伤了我的感情
Fucking hurt my feelings.
要人陪吗
延期再约?
没想到你是延期再约的料
是哦 第一次
太糟糕了 听说还有
我♥操♥
Fuck.
嘿 我是乔恩 给我留言
Hey, it’s Jon. Leave me a message.
嘿 乔恩 对不起 伙计 别再拒绝我的电♥话♥了
Hey, Jon. I said I’m sorry, man. Stop declining my calls.
好吧 给我回电♥话♥ 兄弟
All right, call me back, bud.
好了 各位
All right, y’all.
明天上午你会感觉我们住在西雅图
Gonna feel like we living in Seattle tomorrow morning
因为整个南加州都在下雨
as rains are expected throughout the Southland.
Mmm.
Mmm.
Ooh.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.

Oh…
该死的雨
Fucking rain.
妈的
Shit.
凯伦 亲爱的
Karen! Sweetheart!
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦 你能进来把我的药片给我吗
Karen, can you come in here and bring me my pills?
那是乔恩吗
Is that Jon?
可能吧
Probably.
凯伦 你在搞什么
Karen, can you help me?
我们应该帮帮他吗
Should we help him?
这是他引起注意的方式
This is how he gets attention.
所以 我才不
So, no.
把胡子给我
Give me that mustache.
Mmm.
该死
Shit.
Oh… Oh, oh…
Oh. Mmm.
嗯 好吧 好
Mmm, okay. Okay.
好了
Okay. Okay.
电♥话♥
Phone!
好了
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
我在局里的人说他是卧底
My guy at the Bureau says there’s a panel on him
他的名字叫卡斯蒂洛 不是庞彻罗
and his name is Castillo, not Poncherello.
妈的 该死的贝克杯赛害死我了 -忽略他
Oh, shit, Baker’s calling me. – Ignore it.
调度
Yeah, dispatch.
Mmm.
早上好 我是乔恩·贝克警员
Good morning. Uh, it’s Officer Jon Baker,
我在想你能不能帮我接通艾娃
and I was wondering if you could patch me through to Ava Perez.
紧急情况
It’s an emergency.
让我直说吧
So, let me get this straight.
你认为同骑一辆摩托不合适
You thought it was inappropriate to go on a motorcycle ride together
现在你让我立刻去你卧室
and now, I’m supposed to come over to your bedroom,
帮你从床上弄到浴缸
help you from your bed into your bathtub
以便你吃药放松一下?
so you can pop some pills and loosen up?
是的 警官
Yes, ma’am.
我猜你脱了衣服
And I’m guessing you’re undressed.
嗯 我没穿衣服 正确
I am not dressed. That is correct.
你觉得怎么样 10或15分钟 可以吗
What do you think? 10, 15 minutes, maybe?
我不会马上过去的
I will not be right over.
好吧 祝你好运
All right, have a good one.
艾娃
Ava?
全钢押运公♥司♥没有LT这个名字的记录
There was no record of an “LT” working at All Steel,
但我确实发现有人在搜索TJ名下的房♥产
but I did get a hit on that property search for T J.
原来有人昨天下了驱逐通知
Turns out they filed an eviction notice yesterday
就是他那套连署保证的公♥寓♥
for an apartment he cosigned on.
太好了
Oh, nice.
给我发地址
Text me the address.
伙计
Buddy.
噢 天啊 伙计 我不能告诉你我有多感激你
Oh, my God, dude. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this.
我想我得打911电♥话♥什么的
I thought I was gonna have to call 911 or something.
别担心 你要喝水吗 你需要什么
Don’t worry about it. Do you need water? What do you need?
我不需要喝水 但我得马上进入浴缸
I don’t need any water, but I gotta get into that bathtub soon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!