And that’s what it’s called when you try to resolve painful feelings.
懂了 -我们不是为此而来的吗
I could tell. – Isn’t that why we’re here?
缓解你朋友过世的痛苦
So you could process the passing of your friend?
节哀顺变 我很抱歉
Which, by the way, I am so sorry for your loss, man.
天啊 伙计 -抱歉 什么
Oh, my God, dude. – So sorry. What?
那只是一种说法
It’s just your word choice.
所谓三杯之后无隐私
It’s like you’re three beers too intimate.
应该是三片(药片)吧
You know what… It’s the pills.
好吧 -是的
Oh, okay. – Yeah.
教科书很会声东击西
Textbook deflection. – Oh!
如果你与时俱进 就不会老是陈词滥调了
You couldn’t be more clichéd if you tried.
我是一个强硬的摩托警 我无情
“I’m a tough motorcycle cop. I got no emotions.”
我不在乎谁死 -去你的
“I don’t care who dies.” – Fuck you!
你哥们死了多久了 你还没处理好?
Your buddy’s been dead how long? You still haven’t dealt with it?
他已经死了一个月了 弗洛伊德
He’s been dead a month, Freud.
一个月? -是的
A month? – Yeah.
真奇怪 -有什么奇怪的
That’s weird. – What’s weird?
他妻子一个月才搬进来的 真奇了怪了
It’s weird that his wife moved on in a month.
以你的专长 她才搬进来 你怎么知道的
In your expertise, she’s moved on. How can you tell?
那房♥子里没有他的东西
There’s nothing of his in that house.
墙上没奖状
There’s no commendations on the wall,
没有他和朋友们钓鱼的照片
no pictures of him and his buddies fishing.
没有工具箱
There’s no tools.
哪个直升机机长 会没有工作台或工作箱?
He was a helicopter pilot without a work bench or a tool box?
没有枪♥支♥保险箱 哪个警♥察♥会没有枪♥支♥保险箱?
And no gun safe? What cop doesn’t have a gun safe?
太奇怪了 感觉他好像不住在那里
It’s just weird. Feels like he didn’t live there.
兄弟 我要去山脚下的阿比小店 我饿了
Bro, I got to hit the Arby’s at the bottom of the hill. I’m on E.
好吗 -嗯
Okay? – Yeah.
嗯
Huh?
你好 -罗斯
Hello? – Hey, Roth?
怎么了
Yeah, what’s up?
查查TJ是否拥有另一套房♥产
Find out if TJ owned another property,
比如租的
like a rented or leased.
没问题
No problem.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on?
啊?
Huh?
你为什么在我搭档家门前?
Why are you in front of my partner’s house?
噢 只是顺道哀悼
Oh, just giving my condolences.
你认识TJ? -是的
You knew TJ? – Yup.
警校
The Academy.
真的?哪年?
Really? What year was that exactly?
你为什么要质疑我?先是午饭 现在又在这里
Why are you shaking me down, man? First at lunch and now here?
我是TJ的朋友
I mean, I was friends with TJ.
我们曾是朋友 我想我们也会相处得很好
All right? We were friends and I thought we’d get along too.
但如果你要赶我走 那我就走了
But if you’re going to be up my ass, then I’ll just keep it movin’.
那是我搭档的遗孀
This is my partner’s widow.
我再看到你在这房♥子周围 我会在你屁♥股♥上来一靴子
I see you around this house again, I will be in your ass with a boot.
好的 兄弟 -嗯
Yeah, be well, bro. – Yeah.
兄弟 那是优质牛肉
Bro, that’s quality beef.
嘿 在你再贴写一张胎压单之前
Hey, before you go writing another tire pressure ticket,
告诉我这是什么型号♥的摩托
tell me what kind of bikes these are.
杜卡迪 骇客939
It’s the Ducati Hypermotard. The 939.
全地形赛车
It’s their all-terrain race bike.
你怎么知道 你都没看过
How could you know? You haven’t even seen it.
用听的 V型双引擎
Just listen. You hear that? It’s a big V-twin.
很多车都有双引擎
Yeah, but a lot of people make twins.
对 但那个转速9000rpm 只有四缸马达能做到
Yeah, but that one’s revving at 9000 RPM which only a four-valve motor will do.
超级摩托中 唯一的四缸双引擎是杜卡迪摩托
The only four-valve twin in a supermoto setup is the Ducati.
它们快到死
They’re fast as fuck.
我只想在半夜里把你紧紧抱住
All I wanna do in the middle of the evening is hold you tight
罗赞娜
Rosanna, Rosanna
嘿 乔恩 我能告诉你件事吗
Hey, Jon. Can I tell you something?
非常令人印象深刻 你能够秒破车型
It was pretty impressive the way you were able to peg those bikes back there.
我想如果你能冷静五分钟
I think if you would just chill for five minutes, man,
我们可以组建一个成功的团队 懂我意思吗
we can have a winning team. You know what I mean?
LA-15-7-M-3号♥和4号♥
LA-15-7-MARY-3 and 4,
我们在追红色法拉利
we are in pursuit of red Ferrari.
代码3
Code three!
我正赞美你啊
I was trying to give you a goddamn compliment!
我是7M4号♥ 我们需要支援
This is 7-MARY-4, we need backup.
所有单位
All units.
停车
Pull over!
是吗 强龙不斗地头蛇 靠边
Oh, yeah? Rock beats scissors. Over!
乔恩 住手
Jon, stop!
一秒钟 -停下 这是命令
One second. – Stop! That’s an order!
请出示证件 -你在干什么 孩子
License and registration. – What are you doing, boy?
你看不出我举的什么吗
Could you not see what I was holding up?
请把音乐调低
Okay. Lower the music, please.
加州巡警寡妇基金金牌捐赠者 这是什么 你是寡妇吗
“CHP Widows’ Fund Gold Donor.” What is this? Are you a widow?
嘿 -等一秒钟
Hey! – One second!
把音乐关了 -请把它关了
Turn down the music! – Please turn it down.
如果你一直无视我 我会上报你不服从命令
If you keep ignoring me, I’m going to write you up for insubordination.
你想保住这份工作吗
Do you want to keep this job?
如果不是你老干私活 多做些警♥察♥工作
If we don’t stop doing your errands and do some police work,
我才不会失去工作
I’m not going to have a job to lose.
我不会让两个争吵不休的老太太毁掉我的一天
I’m not going to have my day eaten away by two bickering old ladies.
闭嘴 请把他妈的音乐关了
Shut up, and turn down the fucking Toto, please.
待在车里 -先生
Stay in this car. – Sir!
待在车里
Stay in this car.
不 我捐赠了1万美元给寡妇基金 才得到那证件
No, I spent $10,000 to the Widows’ Fund to get that thing.
是我的
Now it’s mine!
把手放在车上
Get your hands on the car. Get up against the car!
你想这么做?
You want to do this?
我随你意 -你真麻烦
I’ll do it. – Oh, you’re in so much trouble.
我受过训练 我知道怎么做
I’m trained to do it, and I know how to do it.
你知道那种速度开车有多危险吗
You know how dangerous it is to drive at that speed?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. – Hey.
这是你们洛杉矶的“免坐牢金卡”吗
Is this your “get out of jail free” card in Los Angeles?
噢 不是 这来自黄金捐赠者计划
Oh, no, it’s from the gold donor program,
曾经用于担♥保♥警告
used to be a guaranteed warning.
我们一般告诉他们政策结束了 让他们走
We usually just tell them that the policy ended, and let ’em go.
噢 -我们应该去喝一杯
Oh. – We should grab a drink.
真的? -嗯
Really? – Mmm-hmm.
好吧 跟我来 现在你得搭便车了
Okay, come with me. You’re going to take a free ride now.
跟我来 先生
Come with me, sir.
谢谢 -我知道了
Thank you. – I got it.
你为什么放他走 -政策已经变了
Why are you taking him this way? – There’s been a change in policy.
这次算赠品 -非常感谢
This is your one freebie. – Thank you very much.
嘿 你在做什么
Hey! What are you doing?
你不能让这个讨厌的家伙走
You can’t let this obnoxious prick go!
上车
Get in the car.
不 你回警车
No, you’re getting back in the cop car.
放开他 -你放开他
Let go of him! – You let go of him!
老兄 他老得像混♥蛋♥
Dude, he’s old as fuck!
我知道 他老了 他很脆弱 别再耍他了
I know. He’s old, and he’s fragile. Stop fucking jerking on him.
不 你才是
No, you are! – Ah!
搞定他了 弗朗西斯
Get him, Francis!
怎么了 孙子
What the fuck, bitch?
我正试着融入 我建议你也这样做 好吗
I’m trying to fucking blend in here, man. I suggest you do the same, okay?
A 你是个懦夫 还是个廉价的艺术家
A, you’re a coward and a cheap-shot artist.
B 我必须写罚单 要保证安全和良好的行为
B, I have to write tickets and be safe and good conduct!
别再当童子军了
Stop being a goddamn boy scout!
骑上你的摩托回家去吧
Get on your bike and go home!
回家 你今天就完了
Go home! You’re done for the day.
快离开这里
Get outta here.
太热辣了 -嗯
This is so hot. – Mmm.
我喜欢那个棕色的
I like that little brown one.
我也要
I would take either.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
嘿
Hey.
快离开这里