So, how does CHP play into it, Jon?
我在夫妻治疗课程中学到
You know, I learned in couples’ therapy
女人经常和类似父亲的人结婚 而她的父亲是警♥察♥
that women often marry their fathers, and her dad was a cop.
我明白了 -嗯
Ah, I get it. – Yeah.
你做骑警吧 我批给你
Well, you can ride a motorcycle. I’ll give you that.
好的 夫人 超屌♥
Yes, ma’am, like a motherfucker.
说实话 乔恩
Okay. I’mma level with you, Jon.
我喜欢你 -谢谢
I like you. – Thank you.
你的眼睛很漂亮 -谢谢
You have nice eyes. – Thank you.
你让我想起了我丈夫
You remind me of my husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉你 今天是你的幸运日
Tell you what. Today’s your lucky day.
我授予你结业 但签署试用条款
I’m gonna graduate you on a probationary clause,
意思是 如果没在你部门排名前10%
which means if you are not in the top 10% of your department
包括品行、安全和传令方面 你就完蛋了
for conduct, safety, and citations, you’re a fucking goner.
你懂了吗 -是的 警官 一清二楚
You got me? – Yes, ma’am, loud and clear.
别搞砸了
Don’t fuck this up.
向右拉
Pull to the right.
3-9基地 我们是7-0-4
3-9 to base, we’re 7-0-4.
为什么叫我们下公路
How they gonna force us off the highway,
然后却又他妈的堵在出口?
then block the fucking exit?
LT 安全了吗
LT? Clear?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你认为安保车后门爆♥炸♥后
You think that door’s gonna evaporate
那车里的女人不会死是吧?
and not kill that woman right there?
爸爸 什么女人?
Oh, Dad, what woman?
你又嗨了 对吧
You’re high, right?
现在大中午的 你已经嗨得不行了
It’s noon and you’re high already.
得了 爸爸
Lay off, Dad.
不 不
No, no, no!
求你 不要
Please, no!
会没事的 女士
It’s gonna be okay, ma’am.
你马上就可以回家玩猫去了
You’re gonna be home with your cats in no time.
安全
Clear!
妈的
Oh, shit!
老鹰6号♥ 收到代码11-80 在210国道和洛厄尔
EAGLE-6, we have an 11-80 at the 210 and Lowell.
老鹰6号♥回应 收到11-80 210国道和洛厄尔
EAGLE-6 responding to 11-80 at 210 and Lowell.
LT 这是怎么回事
LT. What’s going on?
计划不是这样的
This ain’t the plan.
你干什么
What are you doin’, man?
你和TJ上一次收获了20万大奖
You and TJ skimmed 200 grand off the last job.
你以为我没注意吗
You think I wouldn’t notice?
他们在斜坡上 TJ 两辆摩托
They’re on the ramp, TJ. Two bikes.
调度 我是老鹰6号♥
Dispatch, this is EAGLE-6.
四名嫌犯 两辆黑色摩托车
We have four suspects on two black motorcycles
朝宾夕法尼亚大道东行
heading eastbound toward Pennsylvania Ave.
开枪射击
Shots fired, shots fired!
让我们看看你的男朋友有多爱你
Let’s see how much your boyfriend loves you.
上帝 他劫持了戴维 -戴维是谁
Oh, my God. He’s got David. – Who’s David?
他们中要死一个
One of you is gonna die.
你选择吧 小偷
You choose, thief.
小偷?他妈的是什么意思
Thief? Fuck does that mean?
我允许你分一杯羹 你却偷我的?
I let you on my crew, and you’re gonna steal from me?
不是你 就是戴维在搞鬼
It’s you or David.
TJ
TJ!
嘿 TJ
Hey, TJ!
扣回去
Buckle back in!
别跳 TJ
Don’t jump, TJ!
别跳
Don’t jump!
TJ
TJ!
TJ
TJ!
你有两周时间把我们的钱拿回来 否则你也要死
You’ve got two weeks to get our money back, or you die, too.
你明白了吗
You understand?
克雷 你已经回来了 好极了
Clay! You’re back already, dude? That’s great.
是的 让我告诉你一些事情
Yeah, let me tell you something.
我要做两次手术 才能重新抱我的孩子
It’s gonna take two surgeries just so I can lift my children again,
你个混♥蛋♥
you fucking asshole.
这种感谢方式很奇怪
Whoa! That’s a weird way to thank me
虽然我救你一命 伙计 不过不客气
for saving your life, buddy, but you’re welcome!
开枪打我是好意? -绝对的
Shooting me was an act of kindness? – Absolutely!
你应该让我报答你的好意
You should allow me to return the favor.
但赫克托抢了你的枪 万一对我开枪呢
But Hector’s got your gun. How are you gonna shoot me?
你是个糟糕的搭档 -嗯 你太无能了
Hey! You’re a bad partner! – Yeah? You’re incompetent!
你是坏人 -你连警官都不是
You’re a bad person. – You’re not even an agent.
要命的警官 -克雷 回家去
Bad agent! – Clay, go home.
你最好冷敷交替热敷
You’re gonna want to alternate between heat and ice.
每次20分钟 -闭嘴 我们走
Twenty minutes each time. – Shut up. Let’s go.
过来 -混♥蛋♥
Get over here. – Fucker.
加州巡警内部要求我们协助押运车一案
CHP Internal has asked for our help on that armored car job.
他们认为有内鬼
They think some of their own were involved.
就是那个机长跳飞机的案子?
What, the one where the pilot jumped?
也许是副驾驶推下去的 具体不知
Yeah, or maybe the copilot pushed him. They don’t know.
他们怀疑有多少内鬼
How many cops do they suspect?
五个 我们必须找出他们
Five. We need to find them.
他们涉案金额多少
How much they get?
1260万
12.6 million.
卡车刚刚离开圣安妮塔 载着“育马者杯”的钱款
Truck had just left Santa Anita with the cash take from the Breeders’ Cup.
你想让我去审讯他们?
You want me to go out there and ask some questions?
不 我要你卧底
No, I want you to go on the inside.
不会吧
No shit?
去部里做卧底?太棒了
Go undercover within the department? That’s awesome.
你会骑车吗
Can you ride a bike?
为什么骑车
Why a bike?
坏蛋爱飙车 你行吗
The bad guys ride bikes. Can you?
噢 我是马达之神
Oh, I dominate anything with a motor.
别自以为是 我可是认真的
Don’t get cocky. I’m serious.
我不是自大 给我一个除雪机 我都能当车骑
I’m not cocky either. Give me a snow blower, step the fuck back.
甚至除草机
A weed-whipper? I own that shit!
听着 我们谈谈你开枪打艾伦的事情
Listen, we need to talk about you shooting Allen
还有你手♥机♥上赫克托老婆的照片
and the photos of Hector’s wife on your phone.
你准备当卧底
There’s gonna be a panel.
艾伦是个娘们 我们都知道
Allen’s a pussy. We both know that.
他武器给罪犯抢了 你为什么不检讨他呢
He handed over his weapon to a detainee. Why don’t you review him?
你最好忘记这事
You need to bury it.
因为他负责洛杉矶以外的调查事务
Because he’s leading the investigation out in LA.
他才是你的重点
He’s gonna be your point.
请不要派那个小丑来
Don’t send that clown, please.
你觉得自从格莱德事件后 每个人都是小丑
You think everybody since Glade was a clown.
不 但他是个真正的小丑
No, but he is a real clown!
你就像个寡妇 克服一下吧
You’re acting like a fucking widow. Get over it.
抱歉 -你怎么解释这些照片
Sorry. – And how do you explain the pictures?
别人发给我不请自来的照片
Well, I can’t help it if someone sends me unsolicited photos.
你叫我怎么办
How am I gonna stop that?
你和这事无关咯?
So, you had nothing to do with it?
除了我外表英俊和体格匀称 没我啥事
Aside from being handsome and symmetrical, no.
那么她手♥机♥里有你的老二照片 也不怪你咯?
So, you’re not to blame for the cock shots your phone sent to her phone?
也许是你睡着的时候拍的?
Or did your phone take them while you were asleep?
问题你的老二看起来很清醒
Because your dick looked wide awake.
当时 似乎没有别的选择
At the time, it seemed like the more innocent option.
起码比真的上了她要好吧
It was less wrong than actually plowing her.
很好 所以你没和她上♥床♥?
Good! So you didn’t have sex with her?
最终上了 所以我刚才说“当时”二字
Eventually, I did. That’s why I said, “At the time”.
那是被告的妻子 该被告是你的案子
That’s the defendant’s wife! The defendant in your case!
我听得很清楚 先生
I hear you loud and clear, sir.
我真的希望你有够明白
I really hope you do.
我不想因为屁大的事而失去一个好警官
Because I’d hate to lose a great agent over some bullshit.
我觉得你是个性瘾者
I think you’re a sex addict.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
我会扮谁?
So, who am I playing?
他们让你扮演…
They got you playing, uh…
弗朗西斯·卢艾林·庞彻罗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!