No, I’m good. You’re kind of a dick.
我要和庞奇一起坐
I’m gonna ride with Ponch.
保重 凯伦
Take care, Karen.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
没事 你没事吧 你把她当疯子一样对付
Yeah, are you okay? You tackled her like crazy.
是的 我是致命野兽
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m a fucking beast.
嘿 你想和我们一起去兜风吗
Hey, do you wanna ride with us?
这得看你 你方便吗
It depends. Are you gonna put out?
是的 屁♥股♥ 现金 毒草 我懂规矩
Yeah, ass, cash, or grass. I know the rules.
嘿 看起来真糟糕
Hey, that’s looking really awful.
你要吗♥啡♥吗
You want some morphine?
那太好了
That’d be nice.
打扰一下 艾娃
Um, excuse me, Ava?
嗯 乔恩
Uh, yes, Jon?
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry
我没让你去医院接我回家
I didn’t take that ride home with you from the hospital.
愚蠢的决定
That was just a very stupid decision.

Hmm.
对不起我说了你妻子的话
I’m sorry I said mean things about your wife.
即使她是一坨屎 也不应该说的
Even if she is a piece of shit, it’s just not nice.
没关系 -谢谢
It’s okay. – Thank you.
你看起来有点喘不过气来
You look a little short of breath.
你需要心肺复苏吗
Do you need some CPR?
太糟了 真的很糟糕 -是吗
So bad. Really bad. – Yeah?
Oh, oof.
Aye.
我为这家伙感到骄傲
I’m so proud of this guy.
上 乔恩 上
Get it, Jon. Get it. – Oof.
Oh…
我们也要好好的
We should be good though.
是的 谦谦君子
Yeah. Be classy.
向来都君子
Always classy.
让他们干♥他♥们的 -嗯
Let them do their thing. – Yeah.
嘿 庞奇 -嗯
Hey, um… Hey, Ponch? – Mm-hmm?
你能用西班牙语说吗 免得我听懂
Could you maybe speak in Spanish, so I don’t understand what you’re saying?
没问题 -谢谢 老大
No problem. – Thanks, boss.
这家伙怎么搞到这个靓女的
不知道 他连屁♥眼♥都不会舔
我告诉他 现在流行舔屁♥眼♥
我懂西班牙语 驴子们
I speak Spanish, pervs.
两个月后
是 先生
Yes, sir?
嘿 你想怎么回迈阿密
Hey, how’d you like to come back to Miami?
我想把你的工作还给你
I wanna give you your job back.
我很感激 但我真的很喜欢这里
Yeah, I appreciate that, but I actually love it out here.
♪♪ 2Pac / Dr. Dre / Roger Troutman – California Love
加州
California…
加州…派对之地
California…knows how to party
加州…派对之地
California…knows how to party
就在洛杉矶
In the citaaay of L.A.
就在瓦茨这老城里面
In the citaaay of good ol’ Watts
就在康普顿这个城市里
In the citaaay, the city of Compton.
我们继续嗨起来!一直嗨起来!
We keep it rockin! We keep it rockin!
现在让我来邀请你们来到这狂野西部
Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west
这是个刺♥激♥且不平凡的地方 就像ELLIOT NESS那样
A state that’s untouchable like Elliot Ness
卡车轰炸你的耳膜有如子弹穿胸
The track hits ya eardrum, like a slug to ya chest
带著你的保险套来到这性♥爱♥之都
Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex
我们在这阳光之州 猛抽大♥麻♥
We in that sunshine state with a bomb ass hemp beat
在这里你永远找不到空的舞池
the state where ya never find a dance floor empty.
皮条客开始了他们的征途
And pimps be on a mission for them greens
卑鄙小器的赚钱机器满足你的欲望
lean mean money-makin’-machines servin’ fiends.
我在这圈子里说唱音乐已经10年
I been in the game for ten years makin’ rap tunes
自从甜心们用着沙宣名牌
ever since honeys was wearin’ sassoon.
现在95年了
Now it’s ’95
她们监视我,看著我
and they clock me and watch me
耀眼的钻石
diamonds shinin’
好像我去抢劫来似的
lookin’ like I robbed Liberace.
从地亚哥到海湾地区,都很赞
It’s all good, from Diego to tha Bay
城市就像颗炸♥弹♥ 如果你是来赚钱的话
Your city is tha bomb if your city makin’ pay
同意我的话就把你的手举起来
Throw up a finger if ya’ feel the same way
给点支持给加州
Dre puttin’ it down for California.
加州…派对之地
California….knows how to party
加州…派对之地
California….knows how to party
就在洛杉矶
In tha citaaay of LA
就在瓦茨这老城里面
In tha citaaay of good ol’ Watts
就在康普顿这个城市里
In the citaaay, the city of Compton.
我们继续嗨起来
We Keep it Rockin’
一直嗨起来!
We Keep it Rockin’
耶,现在摇摆吧
Yeah, now make it shake! come on!
摇摆吧宝贝
Shake Shake it baby
摇摆吧,摇摆吧宝贝
Shake Shake it, Shake it baby

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!