哇噢
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 抱歉 -什么
Hey. Excuse me? – What?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
怎么了
What’s the problem?
你刚说我们得集中注意力 结果你瞥走眼了
You just said we have to focus, and you’re already bird-dogging ass?
庞奇 这是个问题
Ponch, this is a problem.
对不起 伙计
I’m sorry, man.
说到瑜伽裤 我有点无能为力
I’m kinda powerless when it comes to yoga pants.
好 -能帮我个忙吗
Okay. – Can you do me a favor?
是的
Yeah.
那边有双缝香蕉阴片吗
Is there double-stitching on the side with a banana grundle?
香蕉阴片?什么是香蕉阴片
A banana grundle? What’s a banana grundle?
就是他妈的三角片 兄弟 三角护阴片
It’s the fucking gusset, bro. It’s the gusset.
好吧 我不懂你的术语 好吗
Okay, I’ll look. I don’t know these things, all right?
是的 我想是的 香蕉阴片
Yeah, I guess. Banana grundle.
噢 天啊 是露露柠檬的
Oh, my God. They’re Lululemons.
什么 露露柠檬?
What? Lululemons?
什么是露露柠檬
What are Lululemons?
反正就是裹女人身体用的 伙计 就是这样
It’s like wrapping on a woman’s body, dude, that’s what it is.
她们来了 -行动 冷静
Here they come. – Act cool.
嘿 -超级英雄
Hey! – Hey, superheroes.
嘿 -嘿 你没事吧
Hey. – Hey, are you okay?
你需要找个厕所吗
Do you need to find a toilet?
好 -我想是这样
Okay. – I think so.
你能骑摩托吗 -我不知道
You think you can ride with that? – I don’t know.
我们离开停车场 你有明显的勃起 我们走吧
Let’s you get out of this parking lot. You have a visible erection. Let’s go.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Dad.
你能关上吗
Can you just close it?
快点起来 起来 起来
Come on, get up. Get up, get up.
快点 起来
Come on, get up.
白天黑夜都不能在黑夜中度过
Can’t spend all day and night in bed in the dark.
你应该去健身房♥或别的什么 让你的内啡肽流动起来
You oughta go to a gym or something, and get your endorphins pumping.
是 老爸
Yes, sir.
加油 你要保持健康一周
Come on. You gotta stay healthy for one week.
一个星期 别惹麻烦
One week, stay outta trouble.
我们会去冲浪的 喝麦泰斯鸡尾酒
We’ll be surfing, drinking Mai Tais.
好吗 -好的
Yeah? – Yeah.
我会做到的
I’m gonna do it.
没有你 我没有意义 你知道吗
Yeah, there’s no point in me doing this without you, you know?
好吗 -好的
Yeah? – Yeah.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kiddo.
我爱你
I love you.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
运通公♥司♥刚打电♥话♥来核实4.8万美元的费用 搞什么
AMEX just called to verify a $48,000 charge. What the fuck?
我们需要新装备和新摩托 完全合法
We needed new gear and new bikes. It’s totally legit.
合法?你得把钱还回去
Legit? You gotta put in for that kind of money!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
似乎时速更重要
It just seemed time-sensitive.
似乎?
Seemed?
你要不休息一下 追追女人什么的
You got a break, or were you actively in pursuit?
休息一下?不 我们抓到他了
A break? No, we have the guy.
雷·库尔茨 他是疑犯
Ray Kurtz, he’s our man.
他被拘留了吗
Is he in custody?
呃 我们还没有什么证据
Uh, we don’t have anything super concrete yet.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
艾伦有合法的线索 他一分钱也没花
Allen’s got a legitimate lead, and it didn’t cost him a goddamn penny!
什么
What?
他像个天才一样四处走动
He’s walking around like he’s some goddamn genius!
艾伦什么都没有
Allen doesn’t have shit.
他发现那张1260万的账单
He found out there were marked bills in that 12.6
追踪到了威尼斯的一家药店
and he tracked it to a drug house in Venice.
谁在付账单
Who’s passing the bills?
骑摩托车的人
Guy on a motorcycle.
五张账单分开♥发♥送 同一天早上
Five bills on separate trips, all late morning.
好的 地址是什么
Okay, what’s the address?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
他们已经搞定了
They’re already there.
缉毒局清除了他们 不是你
DEA cleared them, not you.
你搞砸了48K缉毒行动
You screw up a DEA operation on top of that 48K,
你给我回迈阿密
your ass is gonna be back in Miami!
等等 派克雷去 而不是我?
Wait, Clay’s there, and I’m not?
你最好停止干那个加州女人 然后开始干活
You better stop working that California pussy and start working the case!
噢 太好了 你来早了
Oh, good, you’re early.
很高兴你能来 我们得走了
I’m glad you’re here. We gotta run.
嘿 那个女人是谁
Hey, uh, who’s that woman in there?
她还在这里?
Oh, she’s still here?
谢谢一切 -噢 别担心
Thanks for everything. – Oh, don’t worry about it.
给我打电♥话♥ -好
Call me. – Okay.
我会照顾你
I’m watching you.
Oh…
我想…
I wanna…
干得好
Good job.
你在这里待着 兄弟
You stayin’ out here, bro?
好的 当然
Yeah, for sure.
一定是他们 -什么
That’s gotta be them. – What?
那一定是他们
That’s gotta be them right there.
这什么 某种特殊的FBI应用程序?
What is that, some kind of special FBI app?
是“找回我的iphone”程序 我有克雷的密♥码♥
It’s “Find My iPhone.” I have Clay’s password.
你没有我的密♥码♥吧
You don’t have my password, do you?
我有 是“贝克1980”
Yeah, I do. “The Baker, 1980.”
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it.
我们现在等着? -是的
We just wait now? – Yeah.
嘿 我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
嗯 -好
Yeah. – Okay.
我们是朋友 我不想让你不舒服
Look, we’re becoming friends, and I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable.
但是那个离开你公♥寓♥的女孩
But that girl that was leaving your apartment…
干嘛
Yeah.
我希望你不是在折磨女孩
I just hope that you’re not preying on girls
降低自尊 满足你的性瘾
with low self-esteem to feed your addiction.
自尊?什么
Low self-esteem? What?
我是说 这话我搁这里了 她是一个两…
I mean, look… She was a, and I’m being generous here, a two…
两什么?
A two?
她不该只有一♥夜♥情♥ 人看起来不错
She deserves more than a one-night stand. She seemed nice.
你疯了吗 那个女孩是八夜情
Are you crazy? That girl’s an eight!
你认为她是八夜情?
You think she’s an eight?
你用什么评判 靠头发吗
How are you judging them? By their hair?
牙齿有多整齐?还是皮肤?
How straight their teeth are? Their skin?
我不明白 -对啊
I don’t understand. – Yeah.
太肤浅了 兄弟 拜托
That’s really shallow, bro. Come on.
什么
What?
蒂娜很有自信 而且很性感
Tina’s really confident, man, and really sexy.
我是说 那种性感
I mean, that’s sexy.
她是一个成熟的八夜情
She’s a full-blown eight.
我希望你是对的 伙计
I hope you’re right, man.
真话
Real talk.
她舔了我屁♥眼♥
She ate my butt.
不好意思 她做了什么?
I’m sorry, she did what?
她舔了我屁♥眼♥
She ate my butt.
她舔你屁♥眼♥?
She ate your ass?
嗯 -你舔了她的吗
Yeah. – Did you eat hers?
那当然 -当然?
Of course! – “Of course”?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
现时标准 -你认为这是标准?
That’s standard. – You think that’s standard?
绝对的 -舔屁♥眼♥?
Absolutely. – To eat someone’s ass?
这是标准? -是的
You think that’s standard? – Yes.
这不是标准
That is not standard.
那什么 你结婚太久了
You know what it is? You’ve been married for way too long.
现在每个人都舔屁♥眼♥
Everyone’s eating everyone’s ass now.
不可能每个人都在舔
There is no way everybody’s eating everyone’s ass.
每个人都在舔 -不 这不可能
Everyone’s eating everyone’s ass. – No, it’s impossible!
绝对不是每个人 -都是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!