不会成功的 太危险了 – 最大的风险
It won’t work. It’s too risky – Well, the biggest risk
就是不冒任何风险
is not taking any risk at all. Uh!
我叫蒂蒂 我不吃鲸鱼 为什么你说我吃鲸鱼呢?
My name is Dale, I don’t eat whale Why would you say, that I eat whale
我不吃鲸鱼
I don’t eat whale
除了蒂蒂和鲸鱼的压韵 我想不出来别的
Once you rhyme Dale with whale, you can’t think of anything else
随便塞点东西让他停下来听 – 我不吃 我只吃土鸡
Just devour him! Make it stop! – Not me, no, I would just eat the tail
四号♥按♥摩♥室
请保持安静
再过一百万年我也不吃鲸鱼
I would never in a million years Eat whale
首先 它们濒临绝种
First of all, they’re endangered
所以得好好照顾鲸鱼 – 夏威夷豆 有坚果的地方
So, you gotta take care of the whale – Macadamias. And where there’s nuts
就有油脂 – 不想善待动物组织被剌激
there’s oil – Don’t want PETA on your tail
如果真的要吃鲸鱼 也不要太急
But if I did eat whale It wouldn’t be stale
天啊 我太强了
Aha – Oh, man, I’m killing this!
你在干嘛? – 我只是在
And what are you doing? – Oh, I was a just, uh…
奇奇 接住麦克风
Aye, yo, Chip! Take the mic!
为了蒙弟
For Monty
我叫奇奇 我不是鲸鱼
Well, my name is Chip, I’m not a whale
现在我要绕舌了 太好了
And now I’m doing it, great
鸣比咚 鸣比鸣比咚咚
A zubi – zong, zubi, zubi, zubi, dong, dong
♪ Yoink – Zubi, dong, dong, dong ♪
因为他是奇奇 – 他是蒂蒂
Cause he’s Chip – He’s Dale
我们绝不会失败
And we’ll never fail!
因为我们绝不吃鲸鱼 – 因为我们绝不吃鲸鱼
Cause neither of us Will ever eat whale
绝不 – 绝不
No, never – Ever
绝对不 – 绝对不
Never – Ever
吃鲸鱼 – 吃鲸鱼
Never eat whale – Eat whale
什么? 你怎么会知道我要说什么?
Okay, what? How did you know what I was gonna say?
你怎么会知道我要说什么? 就像
How did you know what I was gonna say? It was like
专业的 – 专业的
professional – Professional
同时 摸头许愿 – 同时 摸头许愿
Same time! – Same time! – Jinx! – Jinx!
你欠我一瓶可乐 – 你欠我一瓶可乐
You owe me a non – brand specific cola! – You owe me a non – brand specific cola!
什么? 太扯了 – 什么? 太扯了
What? That was crazy! – What? That was crazy!
快来人打给金氏世界纪录 – 快来人打给金氏世界纪录
Somebody call Guinness book! – Somebody call Guinness book!
这真是不可思议 – 这真是大开眼界
This is incredible! – This is blowing my mind!
啊 没了
We lost it
砰 这是DJ赫佐格奥拉赫 带来的迪斯尼频道混音
Boom, boom. It’s DJ Herzogenaurach with the Disney Afternoon remix!
刚刚真好玩 但我们得走了
Hey, this was really fun, but we actually got to get going!
他们绕舌唱得真烂
Ooh, they were very bad at rapping
嘿 鲍勃 你永远不会相信我刚遇谁了
Oh, hey, Bob! You are never going to believe who I just met
艾丽 你应该要看我们刚刚的表现
Oh, man, Ellie, you should have seen us!
棒极了 – 对吧?
That was incredible! – Right?
我们就像真正的侦探
We were just like real detectives!
你用火柴找出油脂的那招 简直是天才
And that match trick you did with the oil? Genius!
但你的烂绕舌完全让他分心了 很棒
Yeah, but your bad rapping was the perfect distraction. So good!
谢了 我以为我们完了 但你大展身手
Thanks. I totally thought we were busted. But then you just fully went for it!
然后我唱了绕舌 多么令人振奋 – 你好疯
And then I rapped. What a rush! – You were crazy!
好了 全准备好了 把计步器插♥进♥去
Okay, we are all set here. Just plug that step tracker
计算机就好 – 马上做
into the computer – On it!
同步中 完成
圣佩德罗 圣佩德罗码头 找到了
Oh, San Pedro docks! Yes, we got him!
真不敢相信 我们可能真能找回蒙弟
I can’t believe it. We might actually get Monty back
我们会成为英雄 – 我得感谢你让我做了这件事
We’re gonna be heroes – I gotta thank you for making me do this
这感觉真好 – 我也是 我们在一起总是更棒
I mean, this feels… I feel… good – Me too! We were always better together
地点确认 现在帕特警队搭直升机过去
Location confirmed. We’re sending SWAT now by chopper
到那里会合 – 遵命 长官
Meet us there – Yes, sir
帕特丽亚大街
到了 队长
Here, Captain
我应该因为你私自行动 而把你停职 史特克勒
I ought to suspend you for going behind my back, Steckler
希望这次我们不会被淘气小兵兵攻击
And I hope we don’t get attacked by the Rugrats this time
准备好破门锤
Ready the battering rams!
行动 快
Let’s go! Move! Move! Move!
禁止擅入 请勿靠近
垃圾处理 警♥察♥
洛城警♥察♥
没人 – 没人
Clear! – Clear!
没人
Clear!
你觉得他在哪? – 不知道
Where do you think he is? – I have no idea
洛杉矶警♥察♥
长官
Sir!
我有发现了
I think I found something
小心 别碰任何东西
Careful. Don’t touch anything
小比目鱼?
Flounder?
耳朵加羽毛之前与之后
七个小矮人?
Sneezy?
他们都在这
They’re all here
3D绘图手术后
批准新眼睛 更大点
加菲猫的小身体受不了这样的肌肉
Whoa. Garfield’s little body can’t take muscles like that
我们找到他们了
We found ’em
这就像我动3D绘图手术的机器
This looks like the machine I had my CG work done on
只是看起来更暴♥力♥点
Except, way more violent – looking
还是温的 他们一定才刚走
It’s still warm. Must have just missed him
对 这地方令人毛骨悚然
Yeah, this place is creepy
看看能不能找到电灯开关
I’m gonna see if I can’t find a light switch
等一下 不要
Wait. No, no, no, no, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t!
看吧? 没什么好担心的 – 我猜你是对的
See? Nothing to worry about! – Heh. I guess you’re right
不妙 系统启动
Uh. That’s not good
老兄 你干了什么好事? – 我不是故意的
Dude! What did you do? – I didn’t mean to
我只是往后踏一步就
I just… I put my leg back, my toe…
奇奇 – 按键怎么会在那?
Chip! – Why is it on the floor?
蒂蒂 – 快走
Dale!
不好 小心 – 快出去
Ah, no! Watch out! – Get out of there!
不
No, no, no, no, no!
开启防护罩
救命 把我们弄出去
Help! Get us out of here!
机器会试着藉由外科手术 重新编辑你们 所以
The machine is gonna try and surgically re – edit you
努力避开吧
so, try to avoid that
永别了 艾丽 不要忘了我
Goodbye, Ellie! Always remember me!
如果我没撑过去 让蜜莉去跟你住
If we don’t make it out of here alive, let Millie live with you
睡你的床 吃你的食物
and sleep on your bed, and eat your food
不要害怕用力抓她的屁♥股♥
and don’t be afraid to really scratch that butt!
我们要被烤了吗?
Are we about to get waffle fried?
不 我想它在
No, I think it’s…
扫描他们 仿真他们
Scanning them, and rendering what they’ll look like
各种动画风格的样子
in different animation styles
那也不怎么样嘛 这可能比我想得还简
Okay. That was nothing. You know, this might be easier than…
蒂蒂 – 放开我
Dale!
坚持住
Hey! Hey! – Hold on!
用力点拉 – 为什么你不会伸长?
Pull harder! – Why… won’t… you… stretch?
这副身体是要拿来看的 不是摸的
This body is meant to be looked at, not touched!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
谢谢 – 快来吧
Thank you – Come on!
这就像121集 – “不可能的奇奇任务”
It’s like episode 121! – “Mission Chipossible!”
你说对了 – 等等 你记得?
You’re right – Wait, you remember?
我猜想起了一些往事吧
I guess a couple things are coming back to me
我们上吧 能差多少呢?
Then let’s do it. How different could it be?
差很多 可以差超多 – 预备?
Very different! It can be very different – Ready?
跳 伏地
Jump! Duck!
缩腹 扔我
Pancake. Launch me!
小心 捉住你了
Heads – up! – Got you!
滑行
Slide!
你还好吗? 完整无缺吗? – 应该吧 但你不是
You okay? Are you in one piece? – Yeah, I think so. But you’re not
我确定他们没事的
I’m sure they’re fine
你有一只史努比的耳朵 – 拿掉它
You got a Snoopy ear! – Get it off! Get it off!
门在那 快出去
The door! Let’s get out of here!
程序完成
搞什么
What the…
你们还好吗?
You guys okay?
看看这些零件
Look at all these parts
不好
Oh, no
190号♥A
蒙弟的胡子 不
Monty’s mustache – No!
他被盗版了
He’s been bootlegged!
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 封锁线 请勿越线
史特克勒
Hey, Steckler
今天做得很好 我没想到你还有这样的能力
Nice work, today. I didn’t think you had it in you
谢谢长官 奇奇 蒂蒂
Thank you, sir