Okay, but please just don’t tell her about the butt thing
我没办法保证
I can’t promise that
但你认为她会觉得好笑吗?
Do you think she’ll think it’s funny, though?
谢啦
Thanks!
如果我们能拿到甜点·彼得的计步器
So, if we could get ahold of Sweet Pete’s step tracker
我们就能交叉比对他去过的地方 与我们知道他去的地方
we could cross reference where he’s been, with where we know he goes!
对 然后不重叠之处 一定就是他的秘密工厂
Right! And whatever doesn’t overlap has got to be his secret facility!
没错 我们拿到计步器 就能追踪找到蒙弟
Exactly! We get the step tracker, and we can trace it to find Monty
奇奇 你真是天才 – 所以你们有什么计划?
Chip, you’re a genius! – So, what’s the plan?
你们要怎么拿到 甜点·彼得的计步器?
How are you guys gonna get Sweet Pete’s step tracker?
你们? 等等 我们拿到你需要的信息了
“You guys?” Hold on. We got you the info you needed
现在 要靠你这位专业人士抓住坏人
Now, it’s up to you, the professional, to actually, you know, get the bad guy
救出我们的朋友蒙弟吧? – 没那么简单
and save our friend Monty? – It’s not as simple as that
我们需要搜查令 需要合理的理由 不知道你们有没有注意到
We need warrants, we need probable cause, and I don’t know if you guys noticed
队长并不太重视我的意见
but the captain doesn’t really value my opinion too much
什么? 他疯了吧 没有 我真的搞砸了
What? He’s crazy! – No, I really screwed up
去年佩佩猪失踪时 我被假线索骗了
Last year, when Peppa Pig went missing
我率领整个小队突袭了
I fell for a bogus tip, and made the whole squad
尼克儿童台摄影棚
raid Nickelodeon Junior Studios
那里的卡♥通♥人物反击回来
And the toons fought back
汪汪队攻击了韩德森警佐
Paw Patrol attacked Sergeant Henderson
医生说他再也无法生育
The doctors say he’ll never have kids
感谢你分享这个蠢毙了的故事
Huh, thank you for sharing that absolutely bonkers story
我想我有我们正需要的东西 别动
I think I have exactly what we need! Don’t move
先生女士们 请看 犯罪实验室
Ladies and gentlemen. Behold! The crime lab!
蒂蒂
迪斯尼游♥行♥烟花 易燃
任天堂游戏主机
《大众机械》杂♥志♥ 小洁的招牌福星机
什么? 太夸张了
What? This is crazy
很不赖吧? 我们可能需要的 所有伪装与小工具都有
Pretty sweet, right? All the disguises and gadgets we could ever need
等一下 这是《救难小福星》全集吗?
Wait, is this like every episode of Rescue Rangers ever?
没错 – 你竟然全都有
Yes, it is – You’ve got them all
“不包括猫舍”
“Catteries Not Included”
“从火车上扔下木乃伊” “肮脏烂尿布”
“Throw Mummy from the Train,” “Dirty Rotten Diapers”
那你最喜欢哪一集?
Okay, so what’s your favorite episode?
我选不出来 太难了
Ooh, I… I can’t pick one. That’s too hard!
我真的很意外你把这些都留下来了
I’m honestly surprised you kept all this stuff
那时我以为你不在乎节目了
I didn’t think you cared about the show back then
什么? 我当然在乎
What? Of course I did
不 当然了
No. Yeah, of course
这个布满大头针的大地图是什么?
What’s this huge map with all the pins in it?
那个吗? 很酷的
Oh, that? It’s actually very cool
这是所有遇害者的埋藏地点吗?
Oh, no. Is this where all the victims are buried?
你又在闹我了
You’re messing with me again!
其实它显示了1991年在美国各地 《救难小福星》的收视率
It actually shows Rescue Rangers’ ratings in every US market in 1991
科罗拉多 堪萨斯密苏里 阿肯色
你可能还记得 那是我们最成功的一年
which, as you may recall, was our most successful year
艾丽 你不是说你是奥尔巴尼人?
Hey, Ellie, didn’t you say you were from Albany?
土生土长
Born and raised
根据这张地图 纽约州奥尔巴尼 – 《救难小福星》从没在那里播过 – 对啊
Well, according to this map Rescue Rangers never aired in Albany
我奶奶她以前 会把每一集都录起来寄给我
Yeah! My grandma, she used to tape all the episodes and send them to me
奶奶最棒了
Hmm – Grandmas rule!
快来 奇奇 看看这些酷玩意
Oh, come on, Chip! Look at all this cool stuff!
像这个限♥量♥版的 《救难小福星》纪念章组合
Like this is the limited edition Rescue Rangers pog set!
这组变成真正热门收藏品
You know, this turned into a real collectible
因为有人注意到
because someone noticed that one of the clouds
蒙弟后面有朵云看来起就像欧普拉
behind Monterey Jack looked exactly like… Oprah
哇 太酷了
Wow. So cool
对吧? 很不幸 我只搜集到了12个中的11个
I know, right? Unfortunately, I only have 11 of the 12
我少了大家在一起的那个
I’m missing the main one of all of us together
那只是个旧垃圾
Ah, it’s just old junk
好了 两位 甜点·彼得每周三会去俄♥罗♥斯♥澡堂
Okay, guys. Sweet Pete goes to the Russian bathhouse every Wednesday
我们要怎么让你们溜进去
So, how are we gonna sneak you guys in there
而不被那些坏人认出?
without being recognized by all those goons?
等等 如果我们照45集来做呢? – 45集?
Wait. What if we did episode 45? – Forty – five?
好主意 – 完全不知道你在说什么
That’s a good idea – No idea what you’re referring to
而且你有原创的主意吗?
And do you have any original ideas?
还是你只会一直重用旧剧本?
Or are you just constantly recycling old scripts?
拜托 第45集啊 你扮成一只老鼠来愚弄我
Oh, come on! Episode 45! You dressed up like a rat to fool me
不记得了吗? 你说 “我说的就是老鼠”
You don’t remember? You said, “Rats what I’m talking about”
超爆笑的
It was hilarious!
哦 不记得
Oh… Nope, no clue
艾丽 如果要这么做 我们很需要你帮忙
Ellie, if we do this, we could really use your help
我不知道 我根本不该在这的
Um. I don’t know. I shouldn’t even be here
拜托 艾丽 我需要你 帮忙找到我吧
Please! I need you, Ellie! Help find me!
好吧 仅次一次 – 谢啦 美女
Okay, but just this once – Oh, thanks, love!
再多烤一只虾
Throw another shrimp on the barbie!
够了 – 我知道 所以我停啦 主澡堂
Stop – No, I know, that’s why I stopped, yeah?
好了 记住 你们是 来修理漏水管路的水管工
Okay, guys, remember, you’re plumbers here to fix a leaky pipe
收到 这镜头有用吗?
Roger that. This thing working?
乔伊的洗衣店 运作正常 我们大概有一小时
It’ s working. I’d say we have about an hour
才会有人注意到这台车不见 上吧
before anyone notices this van is missing, so shake a tail
我不敢相信我们要这么做了
I can’t believe we’re doing this
拜托 别用你的烂纽约腔
Please, just don’t do your bad New York accent
奇奇 我听到了 但那是不合理的要求
Chip, I hear you, but it’s an unreasonable ask
我们来清水管的 还是你忘了?
Yo! We’re here to clean the pipes, or did you forget about it?
访客必须登记 洋基加油 还有热狗 贝果和披萨也是
Go Yanks! And hot dogs, bagels, and pizza!
我很惊讶那样也行
Wow. I am honestly amazed that that worked
我也是 其实那个口音害我 被《法网游龙》踢掉了
Me too! That accent actually got me fired from Law and Order
艾丽 我们进来了 – 很好 保持低调
Ellie, we’re in – Good. Now, keep a low profile
找出甜点·彼得的置物柜
and go find Sweet Pete’s locker
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you two!
这个饮水机可以用吗?
This water fountain good?
管路够干净 能喝吗?
Are the pipes clean to drink from?
比百老汇干净啊 宝贝
Oh, um… – Hey! They’re cleaner than Broadway, baby
我正在工作呢 – 很好 谢谢
I’m walking here – Good. Thank you
干得好 待在水管上 别被看见
Nice work. You need to stay up on those pipes, out of sight
好的
Yup! On it
好耶 感觉真爽
Oh, yeah! That feels great, man
好恶心 – 别看了 快走
Gross! – Nope. Come on
周末孩子们跟我 但不再一样了
I get the kids on the weekends, but it’s not the same
是他
Whoa. It’s him
找到了
There it is
好吧 不妙了
Okay, not great
我认识你们
Hey, I know you
惨了 – 我们完了
Oh, no – We’re cooked
你们是《救难小福星》
You’re the Rescue Rangers
我是你们的铁粉 太好了
I am huge fanboy! – Oh, cool
你不讨厌这种尴尬的沉默吗?
Don’t you just hate awkward silences?
说真的 本来不尴尬的 直到你说出来 吉米
Well, to be honest, it wasn’t awkward until you said that, Jimmy
现在很尴尬了 干得好
and now it is, so great job
我想你说得对 – 两位 快点
I guess that’s true – Guys, come on!
站起来 进来吧 – 你们认出来了?
Step right up and come on in – You are recognizing?
乐趣从这里开始 – 有吗? 等着瞧
Here’s where the fun begins – Yes? Wait for it
不会吧 这是迪斯尼频道 主题曲的混音版?
No way! Is this a remix of the Disney Afternoon theme song?
你自己做的? – 正是 兄弟
You made this? – You are knowing it, brother!
你们可以来一段绕舌吗?
Now you do a rap on it? Yes?
不知道耶 给我和蒂蒂一分钟 兄弟
Uh – oh, I don’t know! Give me one second with Dale here, bro
首先 别再鼓励这家伙 – 没错
First off, stop encouraging this guy – Totally
第二 我们不唱绕舌 – 对
Second, we are not rapping – Right
没有比老卡♥通♥人物想借唱绕舌装酷
There is nothing more pathetic than an old cartoon character
更可悲的事了 – 奇奇 我懂
trying to seem cool again by rapping! – Chip, I hear you
但我不觉得我们有选择
but I don’t think we have much of a choice!
当然有选择 说到唱绕舌
Oh, there’s a choice. When it comes to rapping
永远都有选择的
there’s always a choice
其实 你可以先放下这个想法 – 一下就好吗?
Actually, can you just hold that thought for one second?
我来了 – 我的天啊
Here I go! – Oh, geez!
我叫蒂蒂
My name is Dale…
我要来松一下啦
I’m about to kick it
哦 不 – 如同地狱
Oh, no – And I’m in hell
等一下 我要录下来
Oh, wow, hold on. I need to film this!
我来让他分心 你去拿计步器
I’ll distract him. You get that step tracker