很值钱的
It’s worth a lot. Oh!
他们就绑♥架♥了他 把他的嘴把擦掉 让他无法出声
So, they kidnap the bloke, erase his mouth so he can’t scream
将他改头换面 试图规避
then change him around to try to sneak by
版权法 然后把他偷运到
the copyright laws, and then smuggle him overseas
海外的黑市工作室 然后他的余生
to a black – market studio, where he’ll spend the rest of his life
都将被迫拍摄烂盗版电影 小美眉鱼
being forced to make terrible bootleg movies
太可怕了 我们不能让这种事 发生在你身上
Oh, no, that’s awful. We can’t let that happen to you
我们得想办法 – 你是认真的?
We’ll figure something out – You mean it?
当然 你一直是我的好朋友
Of course, you were always such a good friend to me
从不让我失望 我很想你的 傻大个
You never let me down. I’ve really missed you, you big galoot!
我也想你 奇仔 我知道阿洁和小拉链也很想你
Oh, I missed you too, Chipper. I know Gadget and Zipper miss you also
是吗? 他们好吗? – 他们很好 我们全家祝您合家佳节愉快
Yeah? How are they doing? – Oh, they’re great
42个小孩了 还在生 – 看看这个
Forty – two kids and counting – Wow, look at that
这个有阿洁的眼睛和小拉链的翅膀
That one’s got Gadget’s eyes and Zipper’s wings
那个有她的耳朵和手 好可爱
And that one’s got her ears and hands, cute
我们有过一段很开心的时光 对吧?
We had some good times, didn’t we, pal?
对 最棒的
Aye, the best
他们来了 快躲起来
They’re here! Hide!
喂?
Hello?
那是
Is that…
走上来你的公♥寓♥要59阶
That’s 59 steps to get up to your apartment
一天走个几趟 – 你就 – 快进来
You do a couple of those a day and you’re in…
好
Quick! Get in! – Okay
蒂蒂 – 奇奇
Dale… – Chip
嗨 – 对 是我
Hey – Yep, it’s me
酷 – 对 我也打给蒂蒂求助
Cool – Yeah, I called Dale for help also
希望没有关系 – 怎么会有关系呢?
I hope that’s okay – Yeah, why wouldn’t it be okay?
没关系的 就像白米烂在锅里
I mean, it is, uh, okie – dokie artichokie
“烂在锅里?” 真的吗? – 对啦 “烂在锅里”
“Artichokie?” For real? – Yes. “Artichokie”
所以你已经不生气了
So, you’re not still mad about all the stuff with
对于《特务蒂蒂》和《救难小福星》 被停播的事?
you know, Double – 0 Dale and Rescue Rangers getting canceled?
生气? 不会 我才不会可悲到在乎
Mad? No. I’d be pretty pathetic to care about something
那么久以前的事
from that long ago
如果你想 可以在乎一点点啦 我是在乎 可是
Oh. Okay. I mean, you can care a little if you want to. I mean, I care, but…
那你过得如何? – 你知道 东弄西弄
So, what’s been up with you? – Oh, you know this, that
反正就是那么一回事
other vague things to fill the space of this conversation
你看起来没变 – 谢谢 你看起来不一样了
Okay, well, you look the same – Yeah. Thanks. And you look… different
我接受3D绘图手术也不是什么秘密
Ah! Hey, it’s no secret I had the CGI surgery done
它创造了奇迹 重振了我的职业生涯
and it’s done wonders rejuvenating my career
其实我今晚主演一部戏
I’m actually starring in a play tonight…
但真正火热的节目是《救难小福星》
But, man, I tell you the real hot ticket is Rescue Rangers
还有一些翻拍的传闻 还有人在脸书
There’s even some buzz about a reboot. Someone started a Facebook fan page
开粉丝页之类的 – 哎呀 还有脸书粉专?
for it and everything – Crikey! A Facebook fan page?
那可不是白送的 – 他想太多了 蒙弟
They don’t just give those away – Oh, he’s full of it, Monty
除了他 没有人想翻拍《救难小福星》
No one’s talking about a Rescue Rangers reboot except for him
什么? 粉丝可是很渴望的
What? The fans are hungry for it
听着 我是来这帮忙蒙弟的 不是来听
Look, I came here to help Monty, not get caught up
某些好莱坞废话的
in some Hollywood nonsense
很高兴能重温旧梦 但我得走了
So, great to take this skip down memory lane, but I’ve gotta go
蒙弟 如果你真的有麻烦 你知道上哪找我
Monty, if you’re really in trouble, you know how to find me
蒂蒂 你也在这啊
Dale, you were also here
章鱼哥 瑜伽熊 萨姆拉·杰克
过来帮蒙弟的 突袭我 讨论翻拍
Come over to try and help Monty, ambush me, talking about a reboot…
玩命关头宝贝版 以为他们可以无中生有变出东西
think they can squeeze a dollar out of essentially nothing
是他先退出节目的
He’s the one that quit the show in the first place
不拍节目我也没关系 梅莉·史翠普是窈窕奶爸
I’ve been fine without it
垃圾 全是垃圾 春丽签名
It’s garbage. Total garbage
这就是最好连朋友都别交的原因
That’s why it’s better to not even have friends
蝙蝠侠对决ET
好吧 这部看起来不错
Okay, yeah, that one looks pretty good
超怪的 – 不知道他在说什么
So weird, I mean…
没错 大伙 今晚演出后 要不要一起出去?
It’s, like, “What are you talking about?”
舞台右侧 舞台左侧
Totally. Hey, guys, you wanna hang after the show tonight?
我知道有个地方芝心披萨很好吃
I know a great place for cheesy – crust pizza
抱歉 但我们有其它计划了 懂吧?
Oh, um, I’m sorry, man, but we got other plans, you know?
对
Yeah
这个要被挖苦的表演嘉宾想交朋友呢
I think the ironic guest performer wants to be friends
我是蒂蒂 请说
Go for Dale
ET原谅蝙蝠
E.T. forgive Bat
好吧
Fine
对啦 最好会有这种事
Yeah, right. Like that would happen
未知来电 – 喂 – 我是蒂蒂 别挂
Hello – Hey, it’s Dale. Don’t hang up
我刚接到警♥察♥的电♥话♥ 说蒙弟被绑♥架♥了
Look, I just got a call from the police and Monty’s been kidnapped
什么? 真的假的? – 对 太扯了
What? Are you serious? – Yeah, it’s crazy
警♥察♥想要我们做笔录
The cops want a statement from us
因为我们是最后和他谈话的人
since we were the last people he talked to
我要回去他的公♥寓♥
I’m gonna head back to his apartment
我在那和你碰头 好吗?
I’ll meet you there, okay?
国际大楼
奇奇 你来了 – 当然 来吧
Chip, you’re here – Of course. Come on
可怜的蒙弟
Poor Monty
蟾蜍 把这个送去实验室 你们是受害者的朋友?
Toad, take this to the lab. You’re the friends of the victim?
你们有什么可以告诉我的? 有什么敌人或是威胁吗?
You got anything for me? Any known enemies or threats?
有 其实蒙弟告诉我他欠山谷帮钱
Yeah, actually, Monty told me he was in debt to the Valley Gang?
他很怕被送去拍盗版 因为他也算是个明星
He was afraid of being bootlegged since he was somewhat of a star
在90年代初期
in the early ’90s
他演过《救难小福星》
He was on the Rescue Rangers
我们一起演出
We were on the show together
奇奇与蒂蒂? 《救难小福星》?
Chip ‘n Dale, Rescue Rangers?
当你需要帮助 只要呼叫 – 没听过
When you need help, just call… – Never heard of it
什么? – 都是我的错 我不该离开的
What? – This is my fault. I shouldn’t have left
虽然很痛苦 但我得告诉你们
Well, it eats me up inside to have to tell you this
如果他被山谷帮带走了 我们就不知道帮不帮得上忙
but if he’s been taken by the Valley Gang, I doubt we can help you
我们已经努力追踪他们很多年了
We’ve been trying for years to track those sleaze bags
一个叫甜点·彼得的是幕后主使
A fella named Sweet Pete, runs the whole operation
而他总是领先我们一步 – 什么?
and he’s always one step ahead of us – What?
所以就这样? 我以为警♥察♥应该要
So, that’s it? I… I thought that cops were supposed
服务和保护人♥民♥ 而不是放弃并放下释怀
to serve and protect, not give up and move on
我付出任何代价对那些人♥渣♥提起诉讼
Hey! I’d give anything to make a case against those scum
甜点·彼得无恶不作
Sweet Pete’s got his fingers in every illegal business
从盗版到臭干酪的各种非法业务
from bootlegging to stinky cheese
越来越有钱 而我们却看起来 像群天真的乡巴佬
getting rich while we look like we just fell off the turnip truck
完成了 长官 – 天啊
All done, sir
你吓死我了 史特克勒 – 抱歉 长官
Oh! You scared the beans out of me, Steckler. Sorry, sir
我搜索了周边 没有线索 – 当然没有了 怎么会有呢?
I searched the perimeter. No clues – Yeah, of course not. Why would there be?
一个月内六个卡♥通♥人物失踪 毫无线索
Six missing toons in a month and not one clue
或许我们该去问问邻居?
Well, maybe we should check in with the neighbors?
看有没有人看见什么? – 哦 你这么想吗?
See if anyone saw anything? – Oh, yeah. You think?
不如你把真正的警探工作 交给我 好吗?
Why don’t you just leave the real detective work to me, okay?
是 抱歉 长官
Sheesh – Right. Sorry, sir
队长 媒体在外面等你发表声明
Chief, the press are outside waiting for a statement
我背后有没有东西? – 有的 长官
Do I have anything on my back? – Yes, sir
看起来像是一个大富翁棋子 和奥哈拉警官
It looks like a Monopoly game piece and Officer O’Hara
警官 就不能让我的衬衫 保持一天干净吗?
Officer! What the… Ugh, just want one day where my shirt stays clean
好了 收拾一下
Okay, pack it up, boys
我们走
Let’s go
嗨
Hey!
我是艾丽·史特克勒 你们的铁粉 – 真的吗?
I’m Ellie Steckler. Uh. I am a huge fan – Really?
其实我当警探是因为
I actually became a detective because as a little girl
小时候在奥尔巴尼长大时 我立志想帮助他人
growing up in Albany, I wanted to help people
像你们一样 – 怎么可能 太荣幸了 幸会
Just like you guys – No way. We are so honored. Namaste
你知道那只不过 是文件电视节目吧? 假的
You know that was just a TV show, right? Not real
奇奇 激励就是激励
Chip, inspiration is inspiration
我听到油灰对你们说的话了
Look, I heard what Putty was saying to you guys
但我不觉得全无希望 告诉你们这些有点造♥反♥规定
But I don’t think it’s hopeless. I’m breaking some rules telling you this
但就我们所知 盗版的过程
but from everything that we know about bootlegging
大概会花上两天
the whole process takes about two days
也就是48个小时 – 对 问题是
That’s 48 hours – Yeah – The problem is
我们不知道甜点·彼得的 盗版中心在哪
we don’t know where Sweet Pete’s bootlegging facility is
每次我们要申请搜查令时 都因为繁琐的程序
And every time we try to get a warrant, we get so bogged down in red tape
无功而返
that nothing happens
但如果你们能找到盗版中心