我想知道你去哪儿 -拜托 别激动
I want to know where you’re going. -No, please. Don’t be angry.
这件事跟你 跟这一切都没有关系
It has nothing to do with you or with any of all of this. It’s just…
你究竟去哪儿?-求你了…
Where are you going? -Please…
请相信我
Trust me this much.
我会回来
I’ll be back.
有些…
And there is…
有些事情我要告诉你
There is something that I should tell you about.
那位老太太提到的金枪鱼俱乐部
The fishing club that old lady mentioned…
那面旗子…嗯 -艾巴科尔
The pieces of the flag… Yes. -The Albacore Club.
它跟我父亲有关系 -我知道
It has to do with my father. -I know.
他掌管着俱乐部…你知道?
He owns it… You know?
我见过他了
I saw him.
你见过…
You saw
我父亲了?
my father?
什么时候?-今天早上
What… When? -This morning.
你并没有告诉我
You didn’t tell me.
嗯 来不及告诉你
Well, there hasn’t been much time.
那他…
What…
他说什么了?
What did he say?
他说什么了?
What did he say?
说你善妒
That you were jealous.
说他担心你会做些什么
And that he was afraid what you might do.
做什么?针对谁?
Do? To whom?
穆雷的情妇
Mulwray’s girlfriend, for one.
他想知道她在哪里
He wanted to know where she was.
我要你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
我父亲是一个很危险的人
Now, my father is a very dangerous man.
你不知道他有多危险 有多疯狂
You don’t know how dangerous. You don’t know how crazy.
你打算跟我说他就是这一切的幕后指使?
Are you trying to tell me that he might be behind all this?
有可能
It’s possible.
甚至你丈夫的死?
Even the death of your husband?
有可能
It’s possible.
好了 拜托 不要再问我问题了
Now, please, don’t ask me any more questions now,
在这儿等我回来
just wait. Wait for me here.
我需要你在这儿
I need you here.
不不 在这
No, no. Here.
把车钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
你…
You…
要么给我钥匙 要么你去警♥察♥局自首
It’s either that or you drive yourself to the police.
自首?
The police?
别装了 穆雷夫人
Come on, Mrs. Mulwray.
你把你丈夫的情人绑在这里
You’ve got your husband’s girlfriend tied up in there.
她没有被绑起来 -你懂我的意思
She’s not tied up. -You know what I mean.
你把她强留在这里 -我没有
You’re holding her against her will. -I am not!
那好吧 我们进去跟她谈谈 -不行!
Okay. Then let’s go talk to her. -No!
她…
She’s…
她太伤心了
She’s too upset.
因为什么?
What about?
霍利斯的死
Hollis’s death.
我试图瞒着她
I tried to keep it from her.
直到想出万全之策带她离开
I didn’t want her to know until I could make plans for us to leave.
你是说 她刚刚才知道?
You mean she just found out about it?
看起来不是这样 穆雷夫人
That’s not what it looks like, Mrs. Mulwray.
那你觉得是什么样?
What does it look like?
看来她实际知道的比你说的要多
Like she knows more than you want her to tell.
你疯了
You’re insane.
快跟我说实话 我又不是警♥察♥
Just tell me the truth. I’m not the police.
我不管你做过什么 我不想伤害你
I don’t care what you’ve done. I don’t want to hurt you.
如果我告诉你 你不会去报♥警♥吧?
You won’t go to the police if I tell you?
如果你不说 我就会
I will if you don’t.
她…
She…
她…
She…
她…
She…
她是我的妹妹
She’s my sister.
别紧张
Take it easy.
你说是你妹妹就是你妹妹吧
If she’s your sister, she’s your sister.
为什么要保密呢?
Why all the secrecy?
我不能…
I can’t.
为了霍利斯?就因为她跟你丈夫幽会?是这样吗?
Is it because of Hollis? Because she was seeing your husband? Is that it?
我绝不会伤害霍利斯
I would never have harmed Hollis.
他是能想象到的最温柔 最正派的人
He was the most gentle, decent man imaginable.
他对我的包容是不为你所知的
And he put up with more from me than you’ll ever know.
我希望他过得开心
I wanted him to be happy.
我借用了你丈夫的车 早上我会还回来
I borrowed your husband’s car. I’ll bring it back in the morning.
你不跟我一起回去?
But aren’t you going… Coming back with me?
别担心 我不会告诉任何人
Don’t worry. I’m not going to tell anybody about this.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
是的
Yeah.
我累了 穆雷夫人
Well, I’m tired, Mrs. Mulwray.
晚安
Good night.
吉蒂斯?
Gittes?
吉蒂斯?-嗯?
Gittes? -Yeah?
艾达·瑟森斯想见你
Ida Sessions wants to see you.
谁?-艾达·瑟森斯想见你 还记得艾达吧?
Who? -Ida Sessions. You remember Ida.
对 我记得… -你当然记得
Yeah, I do? -Sure, you do.
我跟你说 伙计
I tell you what, pal.
如果艾达想见我 她可以打给我的办公室
If Ida wants to see me, she can call me at my office.
回声公园 东肯辛顿街 848-1/2
848-1/2 East Kensington. Echo Park.
她求我打给你的 她在等你
She begged me to call. She’s waiting for you.
找到什么有意思的东西了吗 吉蒂斯?
Find anything interesting, Gittes?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing around here?
不是你打的电♥话♥吗?
Didn’t you call me?
你怎会认识她?
How come you happen to know her?
我不认识
I don’t.
来 我给你看点东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
这不是你的号♥码么?-是吗?
Isn’t that your phone number? -Is it?
我不记得了 我又不老打给自己
I forget. I don’t call myself that often.
为了确认 我们让洛奇在这里给你打的电♥话♥
Well, just to make sure, we had Loach here give you a call.
你的鼻子怎么了 吉蒂斯?
What happened to your nose, Gittes?
有人把卧室的玻璃窗摔你脸上了?
Somebody slam a bedroom window on it?
不 是你老婆太兴奋了 她夹腿太快了
Nope. Your wife got excited. She crossed her legs a little too quick.
懂了吗 伙计?
You understand what I mean, pal?
洛奇
Loach.
眼熟吗?
They look familiar?
我拍的 怎么了?-她怎么会有这些照片?
Yeah. I took them. So what? -How did she happen to have them?
要么你告诉我 要我只能猜 反正我不清楚
Either you tell me or I guess. I don’t know the answer.
你真当我傻吗 吉蒂斯?
You must really think I’m stupid, don’t you, Gittes?
我可没那样想过
I don’t think about it that much,
但请给我一两天的时间 我会答复你的
but give me a day or two and I’ll get back to you.
现在我想回家了 -我要其它的照片
Now I’d like to go home. -I want the other pictures, Gittes.
什么照片?
What pictures?
是这个女人雇你调查的 根本不是伊芙琳·穆雷
This broad hired you, not Evelyn Mulwray.
是吗?-是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
有人想搞垮穆雷
Somebody wanted to shake Mulwray down,
让她雇用你
she hired you.
你却发现穆雷是被谋杀的
That’s how come you found out he was murdered.
我听说那是一个意外 -得了吧 吉蒂斯
I heard it was an accident. -Come on, Gittes.
你以为你在跟谁打交道 一群白♥痴♥吗?
Who the hell do you think you’re dealing with, a bunch of assholes?
穆雷的肺部全是海水
Mulwray had salt water in his lungs.
你日夜跟踪他 你目睹了凶手
You were following him day and night. You saw who killed him.
你甚至还拍了照片
You even took pictures of it.
凶手是伊芙琳·穆雷
It was Evelyn Mulwray,
从那时起 她就跟印钞机似的花钱收买♥♥你
and she’s been paying you off like a slot machine ever since.
你指控我勒索?-没错
You accusing me of extortion? -Absolutely.
看来用不了一两天去想了
I don’t think I need a day or two.
你简直比我想的还蠢
You’re dumber than you think I think you are.
不仅如此 我也不会向死敌埃斯科巴勒索一分钱
Not only that, but I wouldn’t extort a nickel from my worst enemy, Escobar.
这是我的底线
That’s where I draw the line.
给我剩下的照片 吉蒂斯
I want the rest of the pictures, Gittes.
你最轻也会判事后从犯
We’re talking about accessory after the fact,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!