有些人就是能够为所欲为
they’re capable of anything.
克劳德 把他的眼镜拿走
Claude, take those glasses from him, will you?
不值得这样 吉茨先生
It’s not worth it, Mr. Gitts.
真的不值
It’s really not worth it.
那女孩在哪?
Where’s the girl?
香港餐厅
伙计们 还记得“夜车侠”克劳德·马尔维希尔吗?
You remember “Night Train” Claude Mulvihill, don’t you, boys?
克罗斯先生 这是我的助手 沃尔什先生和…
Mr. Cross, these are my associates, Mr. Walsh and Mr…
你被捕了 杰克
You’re under arrest, Jake.
好消息啊
Good news.
你涉嫌隐匿证据 敲诈勒索 事后从犯等罪
Withholding evidence, extortion, accessory after the fact.
我从不向任何人勒索任何东西 卢
I didn’t extort nothing from nobody, Lou.
他是诺亚·克罗斯 伊芙琳的父亲 你可能还不知道
This is Noah Cross, if you don’t know. Evelyn’s father, if you don’t know.
他才是你们要抓的人呢 卢 我可以解释一切
He’s the bird you’re after, Lou. I can explain everything.
警长?-给我一点时间
Lieutenant? -Just give me five minutes.
五分钟就好
That’s all I need.
他很有钱 你知道吗?-你闭嘴
He’s rich! Do you understand? -Shut up!
他以为有钱就可以逃脱处罚
He thinks he can get away with anything!
闭嘴 否则我把你铐到车上去
Shut up or I’m gonna lock you in to the wheel of that car.
警长 我的确有钱 我叫诺亚·克罗斯
Lieutenant, I am rich, I am Noah Cross.
伊芙琳·穆雷是我的女儿 -他疯了 卢
Evelyn Mulwray is my daughter. -He’s crazy, Lou!
他为了水利事务而杀了穆雷
He killed Mulwray because of the water thing!
我告诉你… -水利?
I’m telling… -Water?
听我讲五分钟好吗?
Would you just listen to me for five minutes?
洛奇 把他锁到车上去
Loach, lock him to the wheel of that car.
卢 你不知道这是怎么回事 听我说
Lou, you don’t know what’s going on here. I’m telling you.
凯瑟琳
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
我是你的外公 -过来 亲爱的
I am your grandfather, my dear. -Come, miss.
我是你的外公 -过来 亲爱的
I’m your grandfather. -Come, miss.
凯瑟琳 上车
Katherine, get in the car.
继续 别停 -但是 妈妈…
Go on, go on. -But, ma’am…
不 回香港餐厅去 我会跟着的 没事
No, no, go back to the Hong Kong. I’ll follow. It’s all right.
滚开 别碰她!
Get away from her. Get away!
伊芙琳 拜托 理智一点
Evelyn. Please, please, be reasonable.
来我这… -别碰她!
Come to my… -Get away from her!
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
我还能有几年?
How many years have I got?
她也是我的
She’s mine, too.
她永远都不能知道那些!
She’s never going to know that!
伊芙琳 你精神错乱了 你没有能力提供…
Evelyn, you’re a disturbed woman. You cannot hope to provide.
伊芙琳 收起你的枪 交给警♥察♥处理
Evelyn, put that gun away! Let the police handle this!
警♥察♥局也是属于他的
He owns the police!
休想碰她!
Get away from her.
那你得先杀了我 -离开她 滚开
You’ll have to kill me first. -Get away! Get…
凯瑟琳 快关门
Katherine, close the door.
停下!
Halt!
哦 不
Oh, no!
打电♥话♥报告队长 快叫救护车
Better call the captain. Get an ambulance.
不 -给他松开 都松开
No! -Turn him loose. Turn them all loose.
主啊 -不!
Lord. -No!
主啊
Lord.
主啊
Lord.
不!不!
No! No!
不不 不不不… -别看了 别看了
No! No! No! No! No! -Don’t look. Don’t look. Don’t look.
睁一只眼闭一只眼 -你说什么?
As little as possible. -What’s that?
什么意思?
What’s that?
麻烦帮你们的老板一个大忙
You want to do your partner a big favor?
送他回家
Take him home.
送他回家
Take him home!
送他离开这个鬼地方
Just get him the hell out of here!
走吧 杰克
Come on, Jake.
回去吧 杰克
Go home, Jake.
我是为你好
I’m doing you a favor.
快点 杰克
Come on, Jake.
算了吧 杰克 这儿可是唐人街啊
Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown.
好了 封锁现场 都退开
All right, come on. Clear the area! On the sidewalk!
退到人行道上!
On the sidewalk!
别站在街上了
Get off the street!
都散了吧
Get off the street!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!