共谋罪 还有敲诈勒索罪
conspiracy, and extortion, minimum.
你认为伊芙琳·穆雷把丈夫杀死在海里
What do you think, Evelyn Mulwray knocked off her husband in the ocean,
然后把他拉到水库
then dragged him up to a reservoir
把一切伪装成意外事件?
because she thought it would look more like an accident?
穆雷被杀后又移尸
Mulwray was murdered and moved
是因为有人不想在海里找到他的尸体
because somebody didn’t want his body found in the ocean.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为他发现有人在偷偷泄水
He found out they were dumping water there.
这是他们竭力想掩盖的真♥相♥
That’s what they were trying to cover up.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么?-跟我来 我带你去看
What the hell are you talking about? -Come on. I’ll show you.
走吧 卢 你可是头儿 果断一点吧
Come on, Lou. You’re in charge. Make a decision.
太晚了 -什么太晚了?
It’s too late. -Too late for what?
他们只在晚上泄水
They only dump the water at night.
联♥系♥到谁了?-伊尔波顿 他是新部长
Reach anybody? -Yelburton. He’s the new chief.
我知道他的身份 继续 -他说…
Yeah, I know who he is. Go on! -He says…
我知道他要说什么 -闭嘴
I know what he says. -Shut up.
说下去
Go on!
伊尔波顿说在给山谷引流灌溉
Yelburton says there’s irrigation in the Valley,
这样总有一些水在流失
and there’s always a little run-off after they do that.
还说吉蒂斯也知道这情况
And he says Gittes knows this,
还说吉蒂斯从上周起就在造谣诬蔑
and he’s been going around making irresponsible accusations all last week.
卢 签发她的逮捕令吧
Lou, let’s swear out a warrant for her arrest.
我们还犹豫什么?
What the hell are we waiting for?
因为他刚刚晋升 想保住官衔嘛
He just made lieutenant. Wants to hang on to his little gold bar.
两小时内 让你的客户来我的办公室
Have your client in my office in two hours.
记清楚了 我可不是放你走
And remember, I don’t have to let you go.
我现在大可因藏匿证据罪而扣留你
I’ve got you right now for withholding evidence.
我们走
Loach?
穆雷夫人在哪儿?
Where’s Mrs. Mulwray?
这些是她的包?
These her bags?
她准备去旅游?
Is she going on a trip?
你在做什么?发生什么事了?
What are you doing? What’s going on here?
她要去度假?-穆雷夫人不在家
Is she going on a vacation? -Mrs. Mulwray no home.
“穆雷夫人不在家”好吧 我四处看看
“Mrs. Mulwray no home.” Well, I’ll just have a look around, huh?
没错 是的 对“吵”不好
Yeah, yeah. Bad for the glass.
哦 是的 对“吵”不好
Oh, yes. Bad for glass.
咸水对“吵”很不好
Salt water very bad for glass.
咸水?
Salt water?
非常 非常不好 你瞧
Very, very bad. See?
那是什么?
What’s that?
在那边
Right there.
那边
There.
你等等 -你等等
You wait. -You wait.
你好吗?我一直都在跟你打电♥话♥
How are you? I’ve been calling you.
哦? -没事的 卡恩
Yeah? -It’s all right, Kahn.
你睡好了吗?-睡好了
Have you slept? -Sure.
吃过饭了吗?卡恩可以弄一点
Have you had lunch? Kahn can fix you something.
那个女孩儿呢?-在楼上 怎么了?
Where’s the girl? -Upstairs. Why?
我想见见她
I want to see her.
她在洗澡 你要见她干嘛?
She’s having a bath right now. Why do you want to see her?
要出远门?
Going someplace?
对 我们要赶五点半的火车
Yes. We have a 5:30 train to catch.
杰克
Jake?
杰克·吉蒂斯找埃斯科巴警长
J.J. Gittes for Lieutenant Escobar.
但是…怎么了?发生什么事了?
But… Now look, what’s the matter? What’s wrong?
我说了我们五点半要… -你赶不上火车了
I told you, we have a 5:30… -You’re going to miss your train.
埃斯科巴警官
Lieutenant Escobar.
卢?-在
Lou? -Yeah.
到峡谷路1972号♥找我
Meet me at 1972 Canyon Drive.
对 越快越好
Yeah. Soon as you can.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do that?
你认识什么优秀的刑事律师吗?-不认识
You know any good criminal lawyers? -No.
别担心 我帮你介绍两位
Don’t worry, I can recommend a couple.
他们报价虽高 但你付得起
They’re expensive, but you can afford it.
你能行行好告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?
Will you please tell me what this is all about?
我在你家后院的池塘里发现了这个
I found these in your backyard in the pond.
是你丈夫的 是吧?
They belonged to your husband, didn’t they?
是不是?
Didn’t they?
我不知道 有可能是 -没错 肯定是
I don’t know. Yes, probably. -Yes, positively.
他是在那儿淹死的
It’s where he was drowned.
什么?
What?
没时间让你对真♥相♥感到震惊了
There’s no time to be shocked by the truth.
验尸官的报告说
The coroner’s report proves
他死的时候肺里全是咸水
that he had salt water in his lungs when he was killed.
现在听我说 好吗?
Just take my word for it, all right?
我现在想搞清他怎么死的 为什么会死
Now, I want to know how it happened, and I want to know why,
我要在埃斯科巴到这儿之前弄清楚
and I want to know before Escobar gets here,
因为我想保住我的从业执照
because I don’t want to lose my license.
我不懂你在说什么 简直疯狂到了极点
I don’t know what you are talking about. This is the craziest, most insane thing…
别来这套!
Stop it!
那我说得更简单点
I’m gonna make it easy for you.
那就是你嫉妒了 和他大打出手 他摔倒 撞了头
You were jealous. You had a fight. He fell. He hit his head.
这是个意外
It was an accident!
但那个女孩是目击证人 所以你得让她闭嘴
But his girl is a witness. So you had to shut her up.
你不忍♥伤害她
You don’t have the guts to harm her,
但你有的是钱可以堵住她的嘴
but you got the money to keep her mouth shut.
是不是?-不是!
Yes or no? -No!
她是谁?别再扯什么她是你妹妹
Who is she? And don’t give me that crap about your sister,
你根本没有妹妹!
because you don’t have a sister.
我会告诉你…
I’ll tell you…
我会告诉你实话
I’ll tell you the truth.
很好 她叫什么名字?
Good. What’s her name?
凯瑟琳 -凯瑟琳什么?
Katherine. -Katherine who?
她是我的女儿
She’s my daughter.
我要听实话
I said I want the truth!
她是我的妹妹
She’s my sister.
她是我的女儿
She’s my daughter.
我妹妹 我女儿
My sister, my daughter!
我说了我要实话!
I said I want the truth!
都是实话!
All of it!
她既是我的妹妹 也是我的女儿!
She’s my sister and my daughter!
卡恩 求求你 回去
Kahn, please, go back.
看在上帝的份上 让她呆在楼上 回去吧
For God’s sake, keep her upstairs. Go back!
我父亲把我…
My father and I…
明白了吗?
Understand?
或许这个对于你来说难以接受?
Or is it too tough for you?
他强♥奸♥了你?
He raped you?
然后呢?
Then what happened?
我逃跑了
I ran away.
逃去墨西哥
To Mexico.
霍利斯来照顾我了
Hollis came and took care of me.
我没法见她
I couldn’t see her.
我才15岁
I was 15.
我很想见她 但是我…
I wanted to, but I…
办不到
I couldn’t.
然后…
Then…
现在我想跟她一起
Now I want to be with her.
我想照顾她
I want to take care of her.
你想带她去哪儿?
Where are you going to take her now?
回墨西哥
Back to Mexico.
你不能坐火车 埃斯科巴会到处找你的
Well, you can’t take the train. Escobar will be looking for you everywhere.
那坐飞机呢?
Well, how about a plane?
不 那更糟
No, that’s worse.
你们赶快离开这里 什么也别带
You better just get out of here. Leave all this stuff here.
卡恩住在哪?给个确切的地址
Where does Kahn live? Get the exact address.

All right.
这不是霍利斯的
Those didn’t belong to Hollis.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
他不戴双光眼镜
He didn’t wear bifocals.
凯瑟琳 跟吉蒂斯先生打招呼
Katherine, say hello to Mr. Gittes

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!