Go, go!
走 走!
Fuck! Shit.
干!
How are you doing?
你好吗?
How are you? It hurts.
你好吗? 有点痛
Marichka, we need a boat.
马力卡 我们要条船
A boat. The sea, a boat, a rowboat.
一条船 可以在海上划的船
We need a boat.
我们要一条船
A fucking boat! A boat.
一条船!
A rowboat! Yes.
有桨的船! 是的
Hurry.
快点
You okay? Come on. Hurry.
你好吗? 快点 快点
Hurry. Hurry.
快快!
It’s okay.
没关系
Look at that, Theo. They love my baby.
看看那 帝欧 他们很喜欢我的宝贝
I want to call her Bazouka.
我想叫她巴祖卡
Bazouka?
巴祖卡?
You don’t like it?
你不喜欢吗?
I was getting used to Froley.
我有点习惯富力了
Froley’s a man’s name.
富力是男生的名字
What is he thinking, giving you a boy’s name? You’re a girl.
他在想什么? 给你取个男生的名字? 你可是个小女生
We have a boat. Stay here. In one hour, we go.
我们有条船 一小时内出发
Thanks.
多谢!
Human Project real?
人类专案是真的?
It better be.
最好是
Drop your gun! Drop your gun!
放下你的枪! 放下你的枪!
Put your hands up! Put your fucking hands in the air!
举起双手来! 高举在空中!
Okay, is clear! Is clear!
没事了! 没事了!
Hands above your head and fucking move that here.
手举过头 把那移过来
You killed my fucking cousin!
你杀了我的表弟!
Get on your knees! On your knees, you fucking…
跪下! 给我跪下…
He was 19!
他才19岁!
Don’t kill him!
别杀他!
Don’t kill him!
别杀他!
Watch the flanks!
注意部队!
Kee. Thank God.
姬 谢天谢地
You’ll be safe now. How’s the child?
你会没事的 孩子还好吗?
You put their lives at risk.
你冒他们的生命危险
Just let her go. You don’t know what you’re doing.
让她走 你不知道你在干嘛
No? Look around you.
不知道? 看看你周围
It’s the Uprising.
这是起义的人群
And they haven’t even seen the baby. Let’s go.
他们还未见到婴孩 我们走
No! Get off…
不! 放开…
Not in front of the girl.
别在女孩前动手
Wait till we get around the corner. Then do them all.
过了转角以后再一次杀光
Come on!
走!
(SINGING) Oh, lads
喔! 男士们
You should have seen us gannin’
你该见到我们势力茁壮
Passing the folks along the road And all of them was starin’
经过路旁的人群 他们都在凝视
And all the lads and lasses there They all had smilin’ faces
所有的人脸上充满笑容
Fuck!
干!
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Move it! Get her inside!
让开! 把她带进来!
Faron!
法隆!
Get her inside! Get her in the building now!
把她带进来! 带到屋里来!
Now! Move it! Now!
现在! 快点! 现在!
SOLDIER: Sarge, left flank!
士官 左翼!
Slug the fuckers!
开枪射击!
Don’t shoot! Citizens! We citizens!
别开枪! 我们是公民!
Go check the roof!
去检查身份!
I was carrying the baby up the stairs.
我正要抱婴孩上楼
I started crying.
我开始哭泣
I’d forgotten what they looked like. They’re so beautiful.
我忘了他们的长相 他们好美丽
They’re so tiny.
他们好纤细
Julian was wrong!
茱利安是错的!
She thought it could be peaceful!
她以为会很平静!
But how can it be peaceful when they try to take away your dignity?
但当他们要剥夺你的尊严 怎么会平静?
We need him, Theo!
我们需要他 帝欧!
We need the baby. We need him!
我们需要这婴孩! 我们需要他!
It’s a girl, Luke.
路克 她是个女生
A girl?
女生?
I had a sister.
我有个姐姐
Theo! Theo!
帝欧! 帝欧!
You okay?
你还好吗?
How is she?
她还好吗?
Annoyed.
很烦躁
My God, the baby.
我的天 婴孩
Move back! Fucking move back!
退后 通通给我退后!
Stop! Cease fire! Cease firing!
停火! 通通停火!
SOLDIER 1 : Cease firing! SOLDIER 2: Cease firing!
停火! 停火!
Cease firing! Cease firing!
停火! 停火!
We’ve got two coming through, coming out.
我们有两个人要走出来
SOLDIER: Second floor, left!
二楼左侧!
Medic!
医护兵!
Marichka!
马力卡!
No, Marichka no go. You go.
不 马力卡不去 你去
You go. Marichka, come. Marichka.
你去 马力卡 来
Marichka, get in the boat! Go, boat!
马力卡上船! 船 走啊!
The buoy! Theo, the buoy!
浮标! 帝欧! 浮标
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah. You?
是啊! 你呢?
Yeah.

What a day.
多事的一天
We’re too late, aren’t we?
我们是否太迟了?
No. No, we’re fine.
不 还不会
But they said they wouldn’t wait.
但他们说不会等
Trust me. They’ll come back.
相信我 他们会回来
I’m bleeding. Jesus, shit, I’m bleeding!
我在流血 天啊!
No, no, no, it’s me. I’m bleeding everywhere.
不是 是我在流血 我流好多血
It’s me. What?
是我 什么?
He got me.
他射中我了
Bad?
严重吗?
No. I’m fine.
没关系 我没事
Keep her close, Kee.
抱紧她 姬
Whatever happens, whatever they say,
不论发生何事 不论他们说什么
you keep her close.
抱紧她
It’s going to be okay.
会没事的
She’s probably got wind. Wind her.
她也许只是肚子胀气 让她打嗝
Put her on your shoulder.
把她放在你的肩上
Just… Just tap her back.
轻轻拍她的背
Gently.
轻轻地
Gently.
轻轻地
There you go.
就这样
Oh, Jesus.
喔 天啊
Dylan.
狄伦
I’ll call my baby Dylan. It’s a girl’s name, too.
我要叫我的孩子狄伦 这也是女孩的名字
Theo?
帝欧?
Theo?
帝欧?
Theo!
帝欧!
Theo, the boat.
帝欧 船
The boat!
那艘船!
It’s okay.
没关系
We are safe now.
我们安全了
We’re safe.
我们安全了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!