Move it! Move it!
向前走!
Come on! Move! Move!
向前走!
WOMAN ON PA: Britain supports you and provides you shelter.
英国照顾你并给你居所
Do not support terrorists.
切勿支持恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Britain supports you and provides you shelter.
英国照顾你并给你居所
Do not support terrorists.
切勿支持恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Hey you, buddy! Buddy, buddy, welcome to paradise!
兄弟 欢迎来到天堂!
You want accommodations? I got running water! I got…
要个地方住吗? 我有自来水…
Just leave the girl alone.
别碰那女孩
Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Fuck off.
你算老几? 滚开
Who do you fucking think you are? Fuck off.
你以为你是谁? 闪远点
Don’t mind these bastards. I’ll take care of you.
别介意这些憋三 我来处里
Come on, I’ve got a room, food, a place to stay. What do you need?
我有房♥间 食物 你还要什么?
I’m fine, thanks. You must need something, man.
谢谢 你一定有需要
“Fuck off,” is it? Bollocks.
滚开!
Marichka?
马力卡?
It’s okay, Kee.
没关系 姬
Just breathe through it.
深呼吸
That’s it. It’s okay. We’re almost there, Kee.
我们快到了 姬
We’re almost there.
快到了
It’s just a few stairs.
再上几个阶梯
Just hold onto me.
抓好
I’ve got you.
抓住你了
Just keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Marichka? How far?
马力卡 有多远?
How far?
多远?
We’re almost there, Kee. Almost there.
快到了! 姬
You’re doing great. Come on.
你做的很好 加油
You’re almost there. Three more steps.
再3步就到了
We’re there, Kee. We’re there.
到了 终于到了 姬
Okay, there’s a bed. Easy.
这有张床 慢慢来
Make her go! Make her go!
让她走! 让她走!
That’s great. Thank you.
谢谢!
Get her out!
让她出去!
Get her out!
让她出去!
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, Kee.
好的 姬
I’m going to put my coat underneath. You’ll be cleaner.
我把我的外套垫在下面 这样干净点
You’re okay.
你没事的
Okay?
没事?
There’s water. I’m just going to wash my hands.
那有水 我来洗个手
Theo! Theo! I’m here. Fuck!
帝欧! 帝欧! 我在这里 干!
It’s okay. Everything’s okay.
一切都好 没事
Do something!
想想办法!
It’s looking good, Kee. It’s looking good.
看来不错 姬
You’re doing great. Just keep breathing.
你做的很好 保持呼吸
Keep breathing. I am breathing!
保持呼吸 我在呼吸!
No, like Miriam said. Do you remember? Breathe out. Just think about the out.
记得密利安说的? 就想着吐气
Breathe out and push. Push as well.
吐气然后向前推
That’s it. That’s it! I can’t!
对了! 我没办法!
Yes, you can. Yes, you can. Just out and push.
你可以的 吐气向前推
Out and push.
吐气向前推
That’s it! I can’t do it, Theo. Stop it, please.
就这样! 我不行了! 帝欧 停一停
Kee, I can see the head. I can see the head.
姬 看到头了
You’re doing great. You’re doing great, Kee.
你做得很好 你做得很好
That’s it. That’s it.
就这样
It’s coming again. Just breathe out and push. Out and push.
又来了 吐气向前推
That’s it. Out and… I can’t.
就这样 吐气… 我不行
You can. Yes, you can. I fucking can’t!
你可以的 我真的不行!
Yes, you fucking can! Come on! I can’t do it.
你可以的! 我不行
Kee, the head’s coming out.
姬 头已经冒出来了
That’s it, you’re nearly there! You’re nearly there. Just push!
你快办到了! 你快办到了 只管推!
Push, Kee! Push!
向外推!
Push!
推!
Oh, my God.
我的天!
How is he?
他如何?
It’s a girl.
是个女生
Kee, you’ve got a girl.
姬 你生了女儿
Hey, baba.
嗨! 宝贝
Aren’t we supposed to cut the cord? Yeah, it’s okay. There’s no rush.
不是应该剪脐带? 对啊! 不赶时间
You’ve done it.
你办到了
Kee,

see?
看吧?
It wasn’t that bad.
并不糟嘛
Oh, yeah, not for you.
对你来说不糟吧
SYD: Come on! Hurry up! We don’t have much time!
快点! 时间不多了!
Who is it?
是谁?
The King of England. Open the door, you asshole. It’s Syd.
英国国王啦! 快开门 是悉得
How can you sleep through when the whole city’s going to hell?
你们怎么睡的着? 整个城市如炼狱一般
What’s wrong with her? She’s fine. It’s a woman’s thing.
她怎么了? 她很好 女人家的事
Fuck off!
滚开!
A few hours ago, a bomb blew a hole in the fence and fugees got out.
几个小时前炸♥弹♥把围墙炸了个洞 难民都跑了出去
But Syd happens to know,
但是悉得碰巧知道
the hole in the fence isn’t about fugees getting out.
围墙的洞与难民脱逃无关
It’s about Fishies getting in. Go away.
是关于费雪斯入侵 走开
Syd also happens to know that the Army’s gonna blow the shit out of this place.
悉得也知道军队也想炸掉这地方
But don’t worry. Syd is here to get you out.
别担心 悉得来解救你们
Fuck off. Go away. Go on. Piss off!
滚开! 离我远一点
Get your fucking dog.
带你的狗
What you got there?
你那有什么?
Nothing. Nothing?
没事 没事?
Nothing. No?
没事 没?
Like to show me? I don’t have anything.
要给我看看? 没有什么好看的
It’s nothing. Well, if it’s nothing, then I can have a look.
这不算什么 如果不算什么 总可以看一下
It’s nothing. Let me see.
真的没什么 我们来看看
No. Let me see.
不行 我们来看看
It’s okay. Let me see.
没关系 看一下
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我的天
That’s a… That’s right.
那是个… 没错
We got a baby.
我们有婴孩
And now we need a rowboat. Can you help us?
我们现在需要一艘划桨的船 你可以帮忙吗?
Get her up. Get her up. We need to go.
起来 我们需要走点路
Can you help us get a boat?
能帮我们弄条船吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get her up. We need to go. We need to go now.
当然 当然 现在得出发
What’s she saying? Fuck knows.
她在说什么? 天知道
Bad! Bad! Bad!
坏! 坏! 坏!
She doesn’t want us to go. SYD: Shut up.
她不想让我们走 闭嘴
We need to go.
我们得走了
Syd was watching television last night with Mommy.
悉得昨晚与妈咪看电视
She’s a sweet old soul. Dying of cancer. It’s heartbreaking.
她人真的很好 罹患癌症 令人难过
And then the news came on, and you two were on it.
然后新闻播出来 你们两个在其中
Something about a cop killer.
关于杀♥警♥凶手
Something about a big reward.
关于一个大的奖赏
Syd then finds out the Fishes are looking for you.
悉得发现费雪斯在追捕你们
So Syd thinks, “If the Fishes are looking for you,
所以他想:”费雪斯在追捕你们”
“and the coppers are looking for you,
条子也应该在追捕你们
“you people are first class commodities.”
“你们的价码应该很好”
Shut the fuck up! Shut up!
闭嘴!
Down, down, down!
蹲下! 蹲下!
Now, Syd has a baby.
现在悉得有个婴孩
Bad! Bad! Bad!
坏! 坏! 坏!
Marichka!
马力卡!
SYD: I’ll fucking kill you, you bitch! I’ll fucking kill you!
我要杀了你! 我要杀了你!
Bitch. You bitch.
贱♥人♥!
Baby! Marichka baby!
马力卡宝贝!
Quick, quick. The baby!
快点! 婴孩!
My baby! She took…
我的婴孩! 她拿走…
SYD: I’ll fucking kill you, you gypsy bitch!
我要杀了你! 吉普赛贱♥人♥
I’m gonna blow your fucking brains out.
我要把你的脑袋炸掉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!