When did they leave?
他们何时动身的?
Pull my finger, go on.
拉我的手指
Pull my finger.
拉我的手指
I’ll do it.
我自己来
Fuck you.
干
Pull my finger.
拉我的手指
Theo, I’m so sorry. Don’t you fucking touch me.
帝欧 我很遗憾 别碰我
You tell me the fucking reason in that.
你告诉我那所为何来
It’s all part of a bigger thing. Shut up!
这都是大计划的一部分 住嘴!
Shut up and get in the fucking car.
闭嘴上车
Jasper? He’s fine.
贾斯伯? 他很好
Everything’s fine.
一切都好
MIRIAM: I was 31 . Midwife at the John Radcliffe.
我那年31岁 在约翰瑞克力福当产婆
I was doing a stint in the antenatal clinic.
也在产前部门帮忙
Three of my patients miscarried in one week.
我有三个孕妇在同一周流产
Others were in their fifth and sixth month. We managed to save two of the poor babies.
其他的怀孕五、六个月 我们救了其中两个婴孩
Next week, five more miscarried.
过了一个星期 又有五个流产
Then the miscarriages started happening earlier.
然后流产越来越早发生
I remember booking a woman in for her next appointment
我记得帮一名妇女预约下一次门诊
and noticing that the page seven months ahead was completely blank.
我注意到七个月后的资料一片空白
Not a single name.
没有任何一个名字
I rang a friend who was working at Queen Charlotte’s,
我打电♥话♥给一个在夏绿蒂皇后医院的朋友
and she had no new pregnancies, either.
她也没有见到任何怀孕方面的消息
She then rang her sister in Sydney.
然后她打电♥话♥给在雪梨的姐姐
And it was the same thing there.
那里的情况也相同
You can relax. She’s finished.
你可以放松 她做完了
As the sound of the playgrounds faded,
游乐场的声音逐渐淡去
the despair set in.
接着是绝望
Very odd what happens in a world without children’s voices.
处在一个没有孩童声音的世界 真是奇怪
I was there at the end.
我就在绝望之处
Now you’re gonna be there at the beginning.
现在你将在那开始
Yeah.
对啊
I’ll be there at the beginning.
我将在那开始
Thank you.
谢谢
Kee, come on! We’ve got to go!
姬 该走了!
COP: Stop where you are.
不许动
I’m looking for Syd.
我来找悉得
Hands above your head.
举起双手
You’re a fascist pig.
你是个法♥西♥斯♥猪
What did you say?
你说什么?
I was told to tell you you’re a fascist pig.
有人要我骂你法♥西♥斯♥猪
Say it again. No, don’t, please!
再说一次 请不要!
Say it again.
再说一次
Say it!
说!
You’re a fascist pig.
你是法♥西♥斯♥猪
Come on.
跟我来
SYD: It was Jasper’s idea, you know. The whole password thing.
这通关密语都是贾斯伯的主意
He will piss himself laughing when I tell him about this.
当我告诉他这经过 他可能会笑翻
He’s a cheeky old bastard.
他是个老顽童
So proud of his weed.
超以他的大♥麻♥自豪
Syd could get it a lot cheaper from the gangs, but Syd likes to deal with Jasper.
悉得跟混混买♥♥是便宜的多 但是他喜欢跟贾斯伯打交道
Jasper’s straight. A true gentleman.
贾斯伯直来直往 是个绅士
All right. What’s wrong with her? Is she sick?
好的 她怎么了? 生病吗?
MIRIAM: Just carsick.
只是晕车
She’s not going to puke, is she? No. She’s fine.
她不会吐吧? 她没事的
Puking’s bad. Very, very bad.
吐是很糟糕的
It doesn’t wash out. The smell never goes away.
洗不干净 味道也散不掉
Usually, there’s people trying to get out of Bexhill, not in.
通常一般人都是离开贝斯西尔 不是进去
Syd doesn’t know why you want to get in.
悉得不知你为何要进去
Syd doesn’t want to know.
悉得并不想知道
Syd doesn’t care.
悉得不在乎
MIRIAM: Just breathe. Just breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
What’s wrong with her?
她怎么了?
A minor contraction. It’s normal. Just breathe.
小小的阵痛 很正常的
All right.
好吧
When you’re released, stroll out with the other fugees.
当你们被放出来后 跟其他的难民一起走
Look for the statue of a soldier.
注意看一个士兵的雕像
There you’ll meet a woman, Marichka. Arab, gypsy, something.
然后你们会见到一个女人叫马力卡 阿♥拉♥伯 吉普赛之类的
Always carries a shitty little dog with her.
总是带只狗
She’ll find you accommodation for tonight.
她会帮你们张罗今晚的住所
All right. You’re fugees now.
好啦 你们现在是难民了
Show Syd the fugee face.
给悉得看看难民的表情
Sad face.
难过的脸
Sad fugee face.
难过的难民脸
That’s good. That’s good.
很好 很好
Okay. Out!
出去!
Come on. Come on. Come on.
来 来 来
Hurry up. Hurry up, move.
快点 走快点
Send me a postcard.
寄张明信片给我
SOLDIER: Seats in the back! Come on, hurry up!
座位在后面 快点!
What time are we supposed to meet the boat?
我们几点该上船?
Sunset tomorrow.
明天太阳下山时
How do we know that Luke and his mob haven’t intercepted it?
你怎知路克跟他同伙还没拦截成功?
Luke has no way of contacting the Human Project. Nor does anyone else.
路克不可能联络人类专案小组 其他人也没办法
Say again?
你说什么?
Contact with the Human Project is done by mirrors.
联络人类专案小组要靠镜子
Julian was our mirror.
茱利安是我们的镜子
What do you mean, “mirrors”?
“镜子”是什么意思?
Mirrors. They contact one of our people.
镜子 他们会与我方其中一人联络
That person contacts someone else, and so on, till word gets to Julian.
然后再联络下一个人直到茱利安为止
She tells Luke.
她再跟路克讲
You mean you never actually talked to any of them?
你从未跟他们接触过?
Don’t fucking tell me you never actually talked to them?
别跟我说你从未接触过他们?
Breathe it out. Is she okay?
深呼吸 她还好吗?
That’s it. Breathe it out, breathe it out.
就这样 吐气
I can’t fucking breathe.
我无法呼吸
You sure this is normal?
你确定这是正常的?
It shouldn’t be this frequent.
不应该这么频繁
Come on, breathe it out. All right, all right.
加油 吐气
Miriam,
密利安
I’m all wet.
我全湿了
Her water’s broke. The baby’s coming.
她的羊水破了 要生了
Shit. Shit!
惨了!
All right, sweetheart. All right, sweetheart. Everything is fine. Breathe.
别担心 没事的
Just breathe it out. That’s it.
就这样吐气
Tomorrow you’ll be safe. You’ll be on the boat.
明天你就在船上安全了
On the Tomorrow, they’ll take care of you.
在明日号♥上 他们会照顾你
They’ll take you far away from all this.
带你离开这一切
Look up, you piece of shite. Look up.
抬头 你这烂东西 抬起头
Out!
出去!
Get out!
叫你出去!
Lord, give Kee the strength to know that she has the power already within her.
主啊 赐给姬智慧 让她知道她所拥有的力量
She has the wisdom… What’s wrong with you?
她有这智慧… 你怎么了?
I said, what’s wrong with you?
我说 你怎么了?
Look at me! I said, what’s wrong with you?
看着我! 我说 你是怎么了?
Saint Gabriel, help us… Shut up!
天啊! 帮助我们… 住口!
You! Out! Saint Gabriel, come to our aid!
你! 下车! 天啊! 救救我们!
Listen, you fucking nutcase! Get out!
听着! 你这个王八蛋给我出去!
Up, now. Come on. Caca! Caca!
起来! 快点 起来! 起来!
Piss. Piss. Caca. Smell. Girl.
闻闻!
You smell it yourself. You fucking people disgust me.
你自己闻 真恶心
She’s okay, Kee. She’s okay.
她没事 姬 她没事的
She’s gonna be… Miriam!
她将会… 密利安!
SOLDIER: Move it! Come along now!
走快一点!
Come on, shift it! Shift it! You!
快点! 你快一点!
Get down there. Down there. Move.
下去! 下去
Follow the line!
跟着线走!
Theo! Kee!
帝欧! 姬!
Take it off! Theo!
脱掉! 帝欧!
Come on, move! Move it! Come on!
快点 向前走!