Meet Miriam and Kee.
这是密利安跟姬
MIRIAM: The Tomorrow is a hospital ship disguised as a fishing boat.
明日号♥是一艘医疗船 伪装成渔船
They’ll take us to the Human Project.
会带我们去人类专案小组
I told you, amigo, the Human Project is real.
老兄 我告诉过你 人类专案小组是真有其事
Yeah, but you’re also the guy that believes in UFOs.
你也相信有幽浮
Tell them about that thing you saw on the heath.
告诉他们你在荒原见到的东西
You saw a UFO?
你看到幽浮?
Did you know that the Human Project
你知道人类专案小组
is supposed to have a community on the Azores?
据说在亚述尔群岛那有人居住?
It’s a sanctuary. That’s where they’ll take us, Kee.
是个人间净土 明日号♥会带我们去
Can you catch this ship anywhere else?
你可以在别的地方上船吗?
It’s going to stop at the last two weather buoys en route at sunset.
它至少会在两个气候浮标附近停靠
So it will be tonight at Windsmore and then two night’s time at Bexhill.
所以今晚会在温斯摩 后天晚上在贝斯西尔
You can forget about Windsmore. We’d never make it in time.
别想温斯摩 根本来不及
No, it’s our only chance. We can’t get to Bexhill.
这是我们唯一的机会 去不了贝斯西尔
That’s a refugee camp.
那是难民营
Eureka! Eat and rest.
太好了! 那就吃点东西休息吧
With a little bit of luck, you’re going to need all your energy.
你会需要全身的力气 加上一点运气
Where are you going? Feed her for me, Theo.
你要去哪? 帮我喂她 帝欧
Kee, your baby is the miracle
姬 你的孩子是个奇迹
the whole world has been waiting for.
全世界都在等待
Come on. Come on.
来 来
Did he really see a UFO?
他真的见过幽浮吗?
Is she doing her voodoo hoodoo?
她在做巫毒吗?
She’s doing something.
她有在做什么
She smited me with that. Said it was good for my baby.
她有做一些法 说是对孩子好
Does she look posh to you, or gawky?
她看起来是漂亮的还是怪怪的?
Earnest.
虔诚的
Yeah.
对啊
How many months? Eight.
几个月了? 八个月
It takes nine months.
总共要九个月
I know.
我知道
Who’s the father?
父亲是谁?
Whiffet. I’m a virgin.
拜托 我是处♥女♥
Sorry?
什么?
That’d be wicked, eh?
这不就有点怪?
Yeah, it would.
对啊
Fuck knows. I don’t know most of the wankers’ names.
干! 多数的时候我都不知道他们的名字
You know, when I started puking, I thought I catch the pest.
当我刚害喜的时候 我以为得到感冒病毒
But then my belly started getting big.
但之后我的肚子开始变大
Nobody ever told me these things. I never seen a pregnant woman before.
没人告诉我这些事 没见过人♥大♥肚子
But I knew.
但是我知道
I felt like a freak.
感觉像个怪人
I didn’t tell nobody.
我没告诉任何人
I thought about the Quietus thing. Supposed to be suave.
我想过自杀 应该是蛮容易的
Pretty music and all that.
动人的音乐
Then the baby kicked.
然后宝宝就踢我一下
I feel it. Little bastard was alive. And I feel it. And me, too.
我感受到了 那小家伙是活的 我也感受到了
I am alive.
我是活的
Froley. Froley.
富力 富力
Name my baby Froley.
我给他取名富力
It’s the first baby in 18 years.
这是18年来的第一个宝宝
You can’t call it Froley. Says who?
你不能叫他富力 谁说的?
Kee, I’ve found you a boat.
姬 我找到一条船了
Great. How?
太好了 如何呢?
We get ourselves arrested.
我们让自己被捕
Oh, Jesus. No, no.
天啊 不是
Syd, this border guard I sell pot to, has agreed to get us into Bexhill.
跟我买♥♥大♥麻♥的移♥民♥官员悉得 同意送我们去贝斯西尔
Nicely ironic, eh? We break into prison!
很妙吧? 我们闯进监狱里!
Wicked.
怪哉
“Froley.”
“富力”
Come on.
走吧
Everything is a mythical cosmic battle
每件事都是在信念和机会间
between faith and chance.
奇妙的争战
MIRIAM: Maybe I shouldn’t. You already did. Take another one.
也许我不应该 你已经做了 再来另一口
Now cough.
现在给我咳
What do you taste? Strawberries.
你尝到什么? 草莓
Strawberries? That’s what it’s called. Strawberry Cough.
草莓? 那就对了 这是草莓口味的
Wicked.
真怪
So, you’ve got faith over here, right, and chance over there.
所以这一端有信心 机会在另一端
Like yin and yang. Sort of.
像阴跟阳一般 差不多
Or Shiva and Shakti.
或像西瓦跟夏帝
Lennon and McCartney.
蓝侬跟麦卡尼
Look, Julian and Theo.
看 茱利安跟帝欧
Yeah, there you go. Julian and Theo met among a million protestors in a rally
茱利安跟帝欧在百万个示♥威♥者中相遇
by chance.
命中注定
But they were there because of what they believed in
他们因着相同的信念而相遇
in the first place, their faith. They wanted to change the world.
他们希望改变世界
And their faith kept them together.
他们的信念让他们在一起
But by chance, Dylan was born.
狄伦碰巧出生了
This is him?
这就是他?
Yeah, that’s him. He would have been about your age. Magical child.
是啊! 他差不多该是你这个年纪 神奇的孩子
Beautiful.
非常美丽
Their faith put in praxis. Praxis?
他们信念的结晶 结晶?
What happened? Chance.
然后呢? 机会
He was their sweet little dream.
他是他们的一小段美梦
He had little hands, little legs, little feet.
他有小手 小腿 小脚
Little lungs.
小小的肺
And in 2008, along came the flu pandemic.
2008年感冒大流行
And then, by chance,
然后很巧地
he was gone. Oh, Jesus.
他就死了 我的天
You see, Theo’s faith
你看 帝欧的信念
lost out to chance.
败给了机运
So,
所以
why bother if life’s going to make its own choices?
既然生命会决定又何必烦恼呢?
Watcha! Baby’s got Theo’s eyes. Yeah.
看! 婴孩的眼睛很像帝欧 对啊
MIRIAM: Oh, boy. That’s terrible.
天啊! 真糟
But, you know, everything happens for a reason.
你知道吗? 事出必有因
That I don’t know.
这我不知道
But Theo and Julian would always bring Dylan. He loved it here.
帝欧跟茱利安总是会带狄伦来玩 他很喜欢这里
It’s the alarm! Someone’s breaking in!
警报响了! 有人闯入!
What is it?
是什么?
Look at this.
看这个
Shit.

Jasper, hurry up!
贾斯伯 快点!
Where’s Janice?
珍妮丝呢?
Take the back path to the main road, then follow the map I’ve given Miriam.
从后面的小径上马路 然后照我给密利安的地图走
Yeah, I’ve got it. What are you talking about?
对了 你在说啥?
Wait for Syd at the old school on Watchbell Road in Rye.
在莱里区贝尔路的老学校等悉得
Give him this, and tell him he’s a fascist pig.
给他这个 然后跟他说他是条法♥西♥斯♥猪
We need to get Janice. We’re not going, Theo.
我们得找珍妮丝 我们不去了 帝欧
What are you talking about? You don’t need an anchor.
你在讲什么? 你不需要累赘
No, Jasper. You’re coming. You need time. We’ll stall them.
不行贾斯伯 你得来 你需要时间 我来拖延他们
I’ll send them the wrong way. It’s the best idea. Go on. Go on.
我会给他们错误的方向 这样最好 快走
Jasper.
贾斯伯
Theo, I’ve talked my way out of worse things than this. Believe me.
我有碰过比这更糟的 相信我
Go on. Go.
走啦
And remember, tell Syd he’s a fascist pig.
记得 要跟悉得说他是法♥西♥斯♥猪
I love you.
我爱你
Hey, amigos!
嗨 老兄!
We’re looking for Theo Faron.
我们要找帝欧法隆
We know he was here a few weeks ago. Has he been back?
我们知道他几周前有来过 他有回来过吗?
Who? Theo Faron.
谁? 帝欧法隆
I haven’t seen him in weeks.
我几个礼拜没看到他了
There’s biscuits and coffee on inside! Help yourself.
里面有饼干跟咖啡 请自便!
You want a drag? Come on, have a drag. Lighten up.
你想找麻烦吗? 放轻松 来一管
What we got? Here, Luke.
有什么? 路克 来这里
There’s a dead woman and dog inside.
这里有个死掉的女人跟一只狗
IAN: They’re going to Bexhill.
他们要去贝斯西尔
When did they leave?
他们何时动身的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!