And she’ll never see it again. Nobody’s taking my baby!
她再也见不到婴孩 没人能带走我的婴孩!
We all know this government would never acknowledge
我们都知道这政♥府♥不会承认
the first human birth in 18 years from a fugee.
18年来第一次的生育是来自一名难民
A wanted fugee.
一个被通缉的难民
Why don’t we explain to Mr. Faron what they do to immigrants in this country?
为何不跟法隆先生解释一下 这个国家是如何对待移♥民♥的?
MIRIAM: He knows. He’s seen the cages. He’s not that stupid.
他知道 他有见过笼子 他没那么笨
I’m not going to the government.
我不会去找政♥府♥
You told me you would get me to the Human Project.
你告诉我你会带我去人类专案小组的
You promised me. I know.
你答应我的 我知道
And we will.
我们一定会的
But I don’t think it’s safe to try and reach the coast now.
但我觉得现在试着去海岸有点危险
You could stay here, Kee.
你应该先在这里待一会 姬
It’s a safe place for you to have your child.
这里对你跟宝宝来说都比较安全
And when you and the baby are well enough,
等你们状况好一点以后
we will find a way to get you to the Human Project.
我们会想办法送你们去人类专案小组
I promise you, Kee.
我向你保证
It could take months to get back in touch with them again.
要再接触他们得再等上好几个月
This is true. We have to take it under consideration.
这是没错 我们必须考虑一下
Kee, this is your decision.
姬 这是你的决定
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I think you need proper care. EMILY: Oh, brilliant!
我觉得你需要妥善地照料 说的太好了!
She has proper care!
她已经有妥善的照料!
What the fuck does he know? Hang on. Kee?
他懂个屁啊? 姬 你说勒?
Kee, this is your choice.
姬 这是你的选择
I have my baby here… Yes!
我要在这里生孩子… 耶!
…then you get me to the Human Project.
然后送我去人类专案小组
Thank you, Kee. Thank you.
姬 谢谢你
We need to organize safe houses. No more than three days in one place.
我们得安排藏身处 每三天就要换一次
No, no, you can’t keep moving her around. It’s for her safety.
不行 你不能一直移♥动♥她 这是有关她的安危
Please help him! RADO: What are you doing?
请帮帮他! 你在干嘛?
He’s hurt really badly! Oh, shit, fuck.
他受伤很严重! 喔! 干!
I didn’t have anywhere else to go. You’re not supposed to be here!
我别无去处 你不应该来这里!
There’s fucking police everywhere!
到处都是条子!
What do you think you’re doing? He’s been bleeding for hours!
你以为你在干嘛? 他流血好几个钟头了!
Shut up! Get his bike out of here. Get it out!
闭嘴! 把他的摩托车移走 快移走!
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
It’s a simple fucking plan. Get in here, Patric!
这是一个在简单不过的计划了 快过来 派屈克!
What the fuck are you doing here? What the fuck are you doing here?
你们在干嘛? 你们在干嘛?
No fucking excuses!
别给我借口!
IAN: You have a first aid kit? Medicine? TOMASZ: Mostly for cows.
你有急救包吗? 有 但是给牛用的
Iodine, bandages, clean towels, whatever you have, bring it to the barn.
消毒药水 绷带 干净的毛巾 不管你有什么都拿到谷仓
And for God’s sake, hide the fucking motorcycle.
赶快把摩托车藏起来
IAN: You put everything at risk. What was I supposed to do?
你冒很大的险 那不然该怎么办?
What about all the fucking police, lan? You said it would be safe!
那些条子该怎么办 依恩? 你说计划是很安全的!
IAN: We paid the gang. We had no idea about the cops.
我们买♥♥通了流氓 但没料到警♥察♥
You broke the protocol. What were you thinking?
你破坏了行规 你到底再想什么?
What was I thinking?
我在想什么?
You could be responsible for putting the Uprising in jeopardy.
起义的成败受影响你可得要负责
He needs a proper doctor!
他需要一名医生
Don’t you get it?
你还是不明白吗?
We have a baby.
我们有一个婴孩
When people see we have a baby, everyone will join us in the Uprising.
当人们看到我们有一个婴孩 大家都会加入我们的起义
But we can forget about the baby
但我们别想有那个婴孩
if the girl even suspects we killed Julian!
如果那女孩发现是我们杀了茱利安!
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
You saw how he is. He’s on death’s fucking door!
你看到他的惨状 他快不行了!
Take it easy. You broke protocol.
轻松点 你坏了规矩
He’s my fucking cousin!
他是我的表弟! 他需要医生 路克
Luke, he needs a doctor.
他需要医生 路克
Don’t worry. We’ll take care of him. Simon, right?
别担心 我们会照顾他 对吧 赛门?
Aye, Simon. All right, sit down, Patric.
好吧 赛门 派屈克 坐下
Simon is a good Fish. So are you.
赛门是个忠心的费雪斯 你也是
Be proud to know that because of the two of you, the Uprising is assured.
多亏你们两个起义得以保全 真是应该感到骄傲
The baby will stay with us.
婴孩会跟着我们
Where’s Faron? He’s a fucking dead man.
法隆呢? 要宰了他
No. Tomorrow. We’ll do him then, after we move the girl.
不 明天等我们送走那女孩 再干掉他
Patric, you ever break protocol again,
派屈克 你要是再破坏规矩一次
I’ll have to kill you.
我就得宰了你
Kee. Kee, it’s Theo.
姬 姬我是帝欧
Listen to me. What’s going on?
听我说 发生了什么事?
Luke killed Julian. They want your baby. They killed Julian.
茱利安是路克杀的 他们要你的婴孩 茱利安是他们杀的
They’re gonna… They killed Julian. They’re gonna kill me.
他们要… 他们杀了茱利安 他们接着要杀掉我
We have to leave. We have to go now.
我们得离开 现在就得走
Miriam, shut up!
密利安住嘴!
Trust me, we’ve got to go.
相信我 我们真的得走
Stop it! Stop it! Both of you!
停住! 两个都停住!
Get off!
放开我!
I’m going with him. Miriam, you can stay if you want.
我要跟他去 密利安 如果你要可以留下来
Miriam, you have to keep your mouth shut.
密利安 你一句也不能说
I mean it. All right. All right.
我是说真的 好啦
We’re moving the girl to Bristol straight away.
我们现在就送这女孩去布里斯托
We need to bring weapons over…
我们得带武器…
The refugee camps…
难民营…
RADO: Zaphyr, he looks bloody fucking awful.
萨菲尔 他看起来不太妙 是喔 真的吗?
All that dirt and sand in there, nowhere to hide the blood in, no skin.
有那些土和沙在伤口里 根本藏不住血水
Shit! It’s fucking disgusting.
真是很恶心
He’s not gonna make it.
他快撑不住了
Of course not gonna make it, with all the blood and guts coming out.
血流不停 开肠破肚的当然撑不久
RADO: Hey, Samir.
喂 撒米尔
Shit.

Stop! Stop the car! Stop the fucking car!
停车! 停车!
Don’t shoot!
别开枪!
Don’t shoot! The girl’s in the car!
别开枪! 女孩在车上!
Stop! The girl’s in the car!
停止! 女孩在车上!
Stop the fucking car! Give me the fucking keys.
停车! 把钥匙给我
Give me the fucking keys.
把钥匙给我
MIRIAM: Get down! Get down!
趴下! 趴下!
Can’t you get it moving any faster? For God’s sake!
你不能再快一点吗? 拜托啊!
Come on. Come on.
继续走 继续走
Stop!
停!
Stop!
停!
Shit.
干!
They’re coming! They’re coming!
他们来了! 他们来了!
MIRIAM: Get going, get going! They’re getting closer!
继续走! 继续走! 他们越来越近了!
Oh, God! He’s gaining on us!
他过来了!
Can I shoot? I got a clean shot!
我可以开枪吗? 没有任何东西挡住!
Fuck off!
滚开!
Miriam, jump-start the car!
密利安 快发动车子!
We have to go!
我们得走!
Wait till it gets faster!
等它速度再快一点!
All right! All right! Just push, you push!
好了! 好了! 继续推!
Fucking hell!
他妈的!
Miriam! Miriam!
密利安! 密利安!
We have to wait for him! Theo!
帝欧 我们得等他!
Go, go, go!
走! 走! 走!
MIRIAM: Kee, are you all right? -I’m fine.
姬 你还好吗? 还可以
We need to find a safe house.
我们得找个避难所
Yeah, the last one was really fucking safe. Well, what do you suggest?
之前那个还真安全 那你有何建议?
Don’t worry. I know where to go.
别担心 我知道哪里可以去
Wait here.
在这等等
Oh, fuck.

Fuck.

Jasper?
贾斯伯?
Janice?
珍妮丝?
Jasper?
贾斯伯?
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck you.
喔 天杀的! 喔 天杀的!
What are you doing with this shit?
你在搞什么?
This? I mix it with bread to poison the rats.
这个? 我把它跟面包混在一起来毒老鼠
It’s not bullshit what they say. They pass away quite peacefully.
他们不是胡扯 他们走得很安详
Jasper.
贾斯伯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!