All right, slow down. Slow down! I can’t outrun them. I can’t outrun them.
好吧 慢下来! 我没法甩掉他们 我没法甩掉他们
COP ON LOUDSPEAKER: Stop the car. I gotta stop. I gotta stop.
停车 我得停车 真的得停车
Pull over to the side of the road. Stop the car!
开到路边去 把车停下!
Get your passports out!
拿出护照来!
COP: Stay inside the vehicle!
留在车内!
We’re British citizens! We’re British citizens!
我们是英国公民! 我们是英国公民!
British citizens! Hands on the steering wheel!
英国公民! 手放在方向盘!
Hands on the steering wheel! Calm down. Tell me what happened!
把手放在方向盘上! 冷静点 告诉我发生了什么事!
We were attacked! We gotta take her to a hospital.
我们被攻击了! 要赶快送她去医院!
Okay. Just wait. I’m gonna call for assistance.
好的 等等 我来请求支援
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干什么? 你在干什么?
Get in the car. Why did you do that?
上车 你干嘛杀他们?
Get in the fucking car!
干! 你给我回到车上去!
MIRIAM: Get back in now. Quickly. We gotta get off the road. Get in. Get in.
快上车 我们得赶快离开 快点上车 快点上车
Go! Go! Go!
走! 走! 走!
We have to call on help now. Put your hands out.
我们现在得寻求帮助 伸出你的手来
Fucking shit.
他妈的
May all the ascended beings, the bodhisattvas and saints
愿天上的众神
and all those who have walked the surface of the earth in the light of eternal truth,
及那些曾在地球永恒信实的光中行走的
come to the aid of our beloved sister, Julian.
都前来帮助我们挚爱的茱利安姐妹
Theo! Come on!
帝欧! 走了!
Theo, come on!
帝欧! 走了!
This is Tomasz and Emily’s farm. I already called and told them the situation.
这是汤玛斯跟爱密力的农场 我已经告诉他们状况了
We’ll be safe here.
我们在这很安全
Fishes are coming in to vote for a new leader.
费雪斯的成员要来选新的领袖
lan? Yeah.
依恩? 干嘛?
We have to convene. Everyone’s arriving.
我们得开会 大家陆续抵达中
Are you all right? Yeah, it’s not my blood.
你还好吗? 还好 那并不是我的血
Emily, Tomasz, this is Kee. Welcome.
爱密力 汤玛斯 这位是姬 欢迎你
Miriam.
密利安
They need to wash up and rest.
他们需要盥洗一下然后休息
How about Julian’s mate?
那茱利安的男友呢?
Yeah, can somebody give me a lift back to London?
有人能顺道载我回伦敦吗?
No, no, no. It’s too dangerous. We’ll sort it tomorrow.
不行 不行那太危险了 我们明天再商量
Tomasz, get him a shower and a clean shirt.
汤玛斯 带他去洗个澡换件干净衬衫
Tomasz, don’t block the car in. It needs to be jump-started. lan?
汤玛斯别把车挡住 它需要接电才能发动
Yeah.

They like you. And they don’t like anyone.
他们喜欢你 他们不喜欢其他任何人
CAROLINE: You did what you could. We need to show strength and unity.
你做了你能做的 我们需要表现勇气与团结
The shirt fit? Yeah, it’s fine. Thanks.
衣服合身吗? 很好 谢谢
I’ll take care of this.
这个交给我
As head Fishes, we need to make a choice now.
作为费雪斯的领导 现在该做个决定
We need to choose leadership.
我们要选新的领袖
TOMASZ: I don’t think that those bloodstains will wash off.
我想这些血迹洗不掉
Don’t worry about it. Throw it away.
别担心 丢掉就好
I’m in charge of watching you. Why?
我负责监视你 为何?
They told me.
他们叫我做的
Well, I’m going back to London tomorrow.
嗯 我明天就回伦敦了
I lived there once. Didn’t like it.
我之前住过那 并不喜欢
No.

They kill you.
他们会杀你
Where you from? Poland.
你老家在哪? 波兰
Is this your place?
这地方是你的吗?
My missus. She’s a cod.
我老婆的 她很有钱
English Fish. MIRIAM: Mr. Faron.
英国鱼 法隆先生
Kee would like a word with you. She’s in the barn. It’s all right, Tomasz.
姬想跟你说几句话 她在谷仓 没关系的 汤玛斯
I’ll watch him.
我会看着他
TOMASZ: Hey, don’t smoke in the barn.
喂 别在谷仓里抽烟
EMILY: To Luke, our new leader. Luke.
敬我们的新领袖 路克
To Luke. Luke.
敬路克 路克
I’ll be right outside.
我就在外头
You know what they do to these cows? They cut off their tits. They do.
你知道他们对这些牛做什么吗? 割掉它们的乳♥房♥♥ 是真的
Gone. Bye.
没了 掰掰
Only leave four. Four tits fits the machine.
只留下四个 刚刚好配合机器 真是变♥态♥
It’s wacko. Why not make machines that suck eight titties?
为何不设计吸八个乳♥房♥♥的机器?
Is that what you want to talk about? Cows and titties?
这就是你想说的事? 牛跟乳♥房♥♥?
Julian told me about your baby.
茱利安跟我说过你的孩子
Said his name was Dylan.
他的名字是狄伦
You taught him to swim when he was two. He called you “Papa.”
你在他两岁的时候教他游泳 他叫你”爸爸”
She said if anything goes spooky, I should talk to you.
她说如果见到苗头不对 我应该跟你说
Said you’d help me, said you’d get me to the boat.
她说你会帮我 让我上船
What boat? The Tomorrow.
什么船? 明日号♥
The Tomorrow?
明日号♥?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在讲什么
But I’m sure your friends can take care of you.
但我相信你的朋友可以帮你
But Julian said only trust you.
但是茱利安说只能相信你
She said you’d help me.
她说你会帮我
I don’t know why she said that.
我不知道她为何这样说
Listen, I don’t quite know what’s going on.
听着 我不知道这是怎么一回事
You can’t leave. Kee, I’m in a lot of trouble myself.
你不能走 姬 我都自身难保了
I’m sorry. Wait!
很抱歉 等等
What are you doing? Don’t do that.
你在干嘛? 住手
I’m scared.
我很害怕
Please help me.
拜托帮帮我
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Kee! Kee! MIRIAM: What are you doing?
姬! 姬! 你在干嘛?
Are you all right? She wanted him to know. She has the right.
你还好吗? 她要让他知道 这是她的权利
Of course she has.
这是当然的
For God’s sake.
我的老天
When you’re ready, come inside. Everybody’s arrived.
当你好了就进来 大家都到齐了
She’s pregnant. Now you know what’s at stake.
她怀孕了 现在你知道代价大条了
But she’s pregnant. Yeah, I know.
她怀孕了 是的 我知道
It’s a miracle, isn’t it?
这真是个奇迹 不是吗?
Fishes terrorist leader Julian Taylor was killed today
费雪斯恐怖组织首领茱利安泰勒
in a gun battle with police near Canterbury.
今日在坎特伯里与警方交火中丧生
Four other terrorists escaped after murdering two officers.
在杀害两名警员后 其余四名恐♥怖♥份♥子♥逃离现场
Police say they have sufficient forensic and surveillance evidence
警方表示已充分掌握
to identify the four killers.
这四名凶嫌的身份
All suspects should be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
所有的嫌犯均有武装并且危险
This was broadcast an hour ago.
这是一小时前播出的
We have to assume it’s just a matter of time before they identify the rest of us,
我们必须假设过不了多久 我们全都会被指认出来
which includes you, Theo.
也包括你 帝欧
WOMAN: Why is he here? MAN: He’s not a Fish.
他为何在这? 他不是费雪斯
He’s not one of us. I want him here.
他不是我们的人 我要他在这里
Kee wants him, he stays.
姬说要他留 他就留
Now, we all agreed to deliver Kee to our brothers and sisters in the Human Project.
我们都同意将姬送到我们在 人类专案小组的兄弟姐妹那
ALL: Right. Now we got to reevaluate that position.
没错 现在我们要重新思考这个方向
No, there’s no need. We move forward with the original plan.
并不需要 我们照原订计划进行
Yes!
对!
She’ll never make it. The police are looking for her.
她到不了的 条子都在找她
We can find a way. It’s what Julian wanted.
我们能想办法 这是茱利安的意思
We’d be risking the girl’s life.
我们会让这女孩冒险
Listen, listen! She belongs here.
听着 听着! 她属于这里
And this baby is the flag that could unite us all!
她腹中婴孩是团结我们的旗帜
MIRIAM: We said we’d never use this baby for political purposes.
我们说过绝不会用这婴孩在政♥治♥上
My baby’s not a flag.
我的婴孩不是一面旗
Make it public!
公诸于世!
WOMAN: What?
什么?
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Excuse me?
再说一遍?
You should make it public.
你应该公诸于世
You saw the telly. She’s about to be very public.
你看到电视了 她已经快公开了
It doesn’t matter. She’s pregnant.
无关紧要 她怀孕了
Oh, right. And then the government will say, “We were wrong. Fugees are humans, too.”
然后政♥府♥会说 “我们错了 难民也是人”
Well, whatever is going on,
不管怎样
whatever your political ideas are, it’s irrelevant.
不管你的政♥治♥理念如何 那都无关紧要
It doesn’t matter. WOMAN: Come on.
那无所谓 少来了
She needs a doctor. MAN: You really don’t get it.
她需要一位医生 你真的不了解
WOMAN 2: Look, the government will take her baby
政♥府♥会拿走她的婴孩
and parade a posh black English lady as the mother.
然后找个时尚的英国黑人妇女 做为母亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!