WOT:Good morning. The time is 7:59 a.m.
早安 现在时间早上7点59分
WOMAN ON PA: British citizens, hold out
英国公民请出示证件 其余请遵从指示
your I.D. cards. All others, follow instructions.
人类专案小组不朽
What the fuck?
他妈的
Move along! Move along!
让开! 让开!
This is him.
就是他
Get your fucking head down! Walk!
给我低下头! 继续走!
Get your fucking head down! Okay. Okay.
他妈的! 给我低下头! 好啦 好啦
ZARA: Get in! Get him in! Get him in!
进去! 把他弄进去!
Get his fucking legs.
把他脚弄进去
Go, go, go, go!
快走!
IAN: You are under the jurisdiction of the Fishes.
你目前在费雪斯的管辖范围内
The Fishes are at war with the British government
费雪斯目前正与英国政♥府♥交战中
until they recognize equal rights for every immigrant in Britain.
一直到他们承认 英国所有移♥民♥的平等权利
We’re not gonna hurt you. We just want to talk.
我们不会伤害你 只想跟你聊聊
But don’t do anything stupid.
但别做任何傻事
JULIAN: Uncover him. IAN: It isn’t safe.
拿下他的面罩 这样不妥吧
Do it.
照做就对了
Hello, Theo.
嗨 帝欧
It’s me, Theo. It’s Julian.
是我 茱利安
You scared the shit out of me.
你把我快吓死了
I’m sorry about the theatrics, but we had no choice.
真不好意思 但我们别无选择
The police have been a pain in the ass lately.
条子最近超讨厌的
How have you been?
你近来如何?
Fantastic. Couldn’t be better.
超赞的 好的不能再好了
Cut the lights.
把灯关掉
The police keep using that old photo of you in the posters.
条子还在通缉海报上用你的旧照片
It doesn’t do you justice.
你现在比那照片美多了
What do the police know about justice?
条子哪管这些?
What exactly is it you guys do, anyway?
你们到底目的何在?
The Fishes fight for equal rights for every immigrant in Britain!
费雪斯是为英国移♥民♥的权利而战!
He knows what we do.
他知道我们
I know you almost blew me up in a coffee shop yesterday.
你们昨天在咖啡店差点把我给炸死了
My ears are still ringing.
我还有耳鸣
We don’t bomb. That was the government.
不是我们 那是政♥府♥搞的鬼
That’s what they do to spread the fear.
他们以此散布恐惧
What about Liverpool? After Liverpool, we stopped bombing.
那利物浦怎么说? 在利物浦之后我们就不炸了
We started speaking to the people.
我们开始与人们对话
And they’re joining us, Theo. British people, too.
然后他们开始加入我们 帝欧 也有英国人
I don’t talk politics.
我不想讨论政♥治♥
That’s all you ever used to do. That was 20 years ago.
你以前不是这样的 那是20年前的事
I’m a lot more successful now.
我现在过的不错
Come on, Theo. Walk with me.
帝欧 别这样 我们去走走
IAN: I don’t think that’s a good idea. Come on!
我觉得这样不好 走吧!
You’re smoking? Yeah. It’s not working.
抽烟吗? 抽啊 但是没啥用
I heard about your mother. I’m sorry.
我听说你♥妈♥的♥事 真是遗憾
Were your parents in New York when it happened?
事情发生时你父母在纽约吗?
Yeah. Shit.
是的 靠
Yeah, well, that’s the world we live in now, isn’t it?
这就是我们所居住的世界 对吧?
Why am I here, Jules?
你把我带来这到底要干嘛?
I need your help. I need transit papers.
我需要你的帮忙 我需要你的通行证
Not for me. A girl, she’s a fugee.
不是给我的 是给一个女孩 她是难民
Need to get her to the coast, past security checkpoints.
我们得把她弄到海岸 要通过安全检查站
I haven’t seen you for nearly 20 years and you come asking me for transit papers?
我们几乎20年没见 然后你现在跟我借通行证?
Can you do it? I don’t see how.
你可以借我吗? 不知道
You could ask your cousin.
你去问你的表弟
The government finances his Ark of the Arts. He has access to papers.
政♥府♥有补助他的方舟艺术专案 他有办法获得相关文件
Yeah, but he’d never do it. He would if you asked him.
没错 但他不会干的 如果你开口的话他就会了
I can’t. It’s too dangerous.
不行 这太危险了
I can get you ue52d5,000. I know you need the money.
我可以给你5000英镑 我知道你缺钱
What are you talking about?
你在讲什么?
I don’t fucking need your money. Right. Sorry.
我他妈的才不需要你的钱? 你说的对 不好意思
My mistake.
我的错
You know that ringing in your ears? That…
你知道那个耳鸣? 那…
That’s the sound of the ear cells dying. Like their swan song.
那是耳细胞死亡的声音 像是它们的挽歌♥
Once it’s gone, you’ll never hear that frequency again.
等到它们一旦消失 你将永远听不到那个频率了
Enjoy it while it lasts.
趁现在好好珍惜吧
This never fucking happened,
这件事情从未发生过
so don’t go telling tales, ’cause we’ll be watching you.
所以你最好别乱说 我们会盯着你
At work, when you sleep,
不管你工作 睡觉
when you have a piss, we’ll be watching. All the fucking time.
即使你在上厕所我们也会盯着你 绝不间断
Jeez, your breath stinks.
妈的 你的嘴还真臭
No, it doesn’t. Yes, it does.
屁啦 我是说真的
It was Julian’s idea bringing you here. She put herself at great risk.
把你带来这是茱利安的意思 她这样做很冒险
Now you know about the five grand we can offer you.
现在你知道我们可以提供你5000英镑
So if you change your mind,
如果你改变心意
pin this to the notice board at Camden tube. We’ll do the rest.
就把这个钉在坎顿站的告示板上 我们会与你联络
Here you are. Bus fare.
这是你的公车钱
MAN ON LOUDSPEAKER: Earthquakes! Pollution!
地震! 污染!
Disease and famine!
疾病与饥荒!
Our sins have encouraged God’s wrath!
我们的罪孽使神愤怒!
And in his anger he has taken away his most precious gift to us!
因此祂收回了给我们最珍贵的礼物!
Mr. Faron, the minister is expecting you. This way, sir.
法隆先生 部长正在等您 这边请
I’m afraid this is a non-smoking facility.
不好意思 本大楼是禁止吸烟的
You got something in your teeth.
你牙齿上有脏东西
If you’ll excuse me.
失陪了
Couldn’t save La Pieta. Smashed up before we got there.
来不及拯救圣母像 我们太迟了
Pretty rummy, huh?
不可思议 对吧?
My mom had a plastic one in the bathroom.
我妈在厕所有一个塑胶做的
It was a lamp.
那是一个台灯
Good to see you, Theo.
帝欧 真高兴见到你
NIGEL: We got to keep Las Meninas and a few other Velasquezes,
我们得留住《曼尼纳斯》 以及其他几幅地亚哥的画
but we only got a hold of two Goyas.
但我们只有两幅高亚的画
That thing in Madrid was a real blow to art.
穆德里的那件事真是艺术的灾难
Not to mention people.
更别说是对人了
How’s Martha?
玛莎还好吗?
She’s doing her animal charity thing. Sends her love.
她在做动物慈善活动 她要我问候你
Give her my best. Yes.
替我祝福她 没问题
Why did you come, Theo?
帝欧 你来的真正目的是什么?
Well, the thing is,
嗯 其实呢
I met this girl.
我认识了一个女孩
Cute?
可爱吗?
Beautiful.
超美的
Is it serious?
认真的吗?
Very.
非常认真
She’s got this brother in Brighton and she hasn’t seen him for about five years,
她的哥哥在布莱顿 有5年没见了
and he’s not doing too good.
她哥的状况不好
I mean, pretty sick.
我是说病的不轻
I don’t think he’s gonna make it. Sorry.
我想他可能快撑不下去了 真遗憾
I’ve got money. I was just hoping that you might…
我有些钱 希望你能…
I was hoping you could get us the transit papers to get to the coast.
我希望你能帮我们弄到 去海岸的通行证
Transit papers? That’s quite a favor. I know.
通行证? 这是个不小的请求 我知道
Highly controlled.
严格管制的
Alex, take your pills.
爱力克 吃你的药
Alex.
爱力克
Alex?
爱力克?
Alex!
爱力克?
Come with me.
跟我来
I’m really sorry, Nigel. I just don’t know who else to ask.
真抱歉 奈及尔 我不知道该找谁帮忙
I’ll see what I can do.
我来想想办法
What?
什么?
You kill me.
你真的很搞笑
A hundred years from now,
一百年之后
there won’t be one sad fuck to look at any of this.
没有任何人还活着欣赏这些鬼玩意
What keeps you going?
你的动力是什么?
You know what it is, Theo?
帝欧 你很清楚的
I just don’t think about it.
我只是试着不去想
Where’s Julian? She couldn’t make it. Sends her best.
茱利安人呢? 她没办法来 要我问候你
Here’s a photo of the girl and her name.
这是那女孩的照片及姓名
Hang on. We got a problem.
等等 事情大条了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!