不 芭布丝
No, Babs.
他们要把大家都变成鸡块
They’re going to turn everyone into nuggets.
别跳了 兄弟
Not now, mate.
拜托 麦可 快点
Please, Mac. Hurry.
快好了
Nearly done.
就差一点点…
Just one more bit of jiggerypokery, and…
发生了什么事?这是什么情况?
What happened? What’s goin’ on?
芙瑞祖 这里不是什么美好乐园
Frizzle, this isn’t the best place ever.
你只有在被切碎
You only get your own bucket
炸熟了以后 才会被装进纸桶
when they’ve chopped you up and cooked you.
你是专门回来救我的?
And you came back for me?
当然啦
Of course.
姐妹 我们说好了要同甘共苦的呀
It’s me and you, kidda. All the way.
该走喽!
Time to go!
试试把他们推回去!
Try to push them back!
太多鸡了!
There’s too many! Ooh!
这是度假村的其中一项活动吗?
Is this one of the activities?
妈妈!
Mum!
金吉!
Ginger!
快看 是用来装鸡块的纸桶
Look. There’s all the buckets!
那个按钮!
The button!
就这么办
That’s it.
芙瑞祖 跳上邦蒂的肩膀
Frizzle, get on Bunty’s shoulders.
什么?
What?
相信我
Trust me.
上来吧
Up ya get.
好样的 莫莉
Good goin’, Molly.
干得漂亮 莫莉!
Good job, Molly!
莫莉?
Molly?
我自己能行 爸爸 你快去救妈妈
I got this, Dad. Help Mum.
莫莉 小心
Molly, watch out.
瞧瞧这是什么?
What have we here?
小一号♥的你 妈妈 接住
A little you. Mum, catch.
他们要过去了 妈妈!
They’re going over, Mum!
金吉 我们拦不住了!
Ginger, we can’t hold them!
来不及了 妈妈 快按吧!
You can’t wait, Mum. Do it now!
有时候…
Sometimes…
就得放手一搏呀
you’ve just got to take a leap.
不!
No!
咯咯咕咕哒!
Cock-a-doodle-doo! Huh?
不!
No! No! No!
金吉!
Ginger!
我抓住你了
I got ya. I got ya.
好吧
Well, now.
你们三个应该够做一大桶鸡块了
I suppose you three might make a bucketful.
再见喽
Bye-bye.
我们又赢了
Again.
快来
Come on.
怎么这么久还没好?
Ugh. What’s taking so long?
还快餐呢
So much for fast food.
有意思 听起来像是…
That’s funny. Sounds like a…
鸡群狂奔!
…stampede!
快上车 -赶紧的
Get your skates on. -Move your tail feathers.
大家快来 -快!
Come on. Come on!
你确定知道这玩意该怎么操作吗?
You sure you know how this works?
知道…
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是油门、这是刹车 还有一个多余的踏板?
Go, stop, and a spare one?
快!我们快撤!
Come on! We have to go!
全速前进!
Full speed ahead!
方向错了!
Wrong way!
你挂的哪一档?
What gear are you in?
噢 我穿得很高档吗?
Oh, I call this “smart casual.”
喂!
Ah, you there!
你们这养鸡场也太离谱了吧?
What kind of crazy henhouse is this?
麦丽莎?
Melisha?
你为什么打扮成鸡块的样子?
Why are you dressed like a nugget?
出口在那里!
There’s the exit!
把她甩下去!
Get her off!
这个普通纸桶装不下吧
I think they’re gonna need a bigger bucket.
我来也!
Chocks away! -Huh?
策应小队的TI法勒前来报到
T.I. Fowler, Getaway Division. Reporting for duty.
没有你我们可怎么办呀 法勒?
Where would we be without you, Fowler?
亲爱的!亲爱的!
Darling! Darling!
亲爱的!亲爱的!
Blech. Darling!
处理器严重过热了 现在很危险
The processor is dangerously overheating.
宝贝 小心…
Pumpkin, watch out for the, uh…
见鬼! -什么?
Oh blast! What?
我好像把雨伞落在那儿了
I think I left my umbrella in there.
出去度假最开心的环节 就是回家了 不是吗?
Oh! The best thing about going on holiday is getting back home, isn’t it?
是呀 可不是嘛 芭布丝?
Yes, it is. Isn’t it, Babs?
修好了
Oh! -All fixed.
就是有一颗螺丝松了
Just had a screw loose.
手边常备几个纸桶还真不错 饿了随时都能用得上
Good to have a bucket or two handy in case you’re feeling peckish.
有很多爆米花 大家都有份
Plenty for everyone.
这个按钮貌似能让你没头脑地傻乐
This makes you happy and brainless, apparently.
是的 我感觉到了
Oh yeah, I feel it.
好神奇呀
It’s amazin’.
伙计 我还没把它打开呢
Mate, I haven’t turned it on yet.
似乎我们终于迎来了幸福的结局呢
Well, it looks like we’ve finally got our happy ending.
还是称之为幸福的开端吧
Ah, let’s just call this our happy beginning.
莫莉军士 现在汇报侦察情况
Sergeant Molly, reporting from reconnaissance.
北面田野以外发现养鸡场
Chicken farm, beyond the north field.
一个笼子里关了30只鸡
Thirty birds to a cage.
可怜的孩子们
Poor little kiddas.
好了 各位
Right, everyone.
我一点也不喜欢这样
I don’t like this one bit.
是时候行动了
It’s go time.
我有一个问题
I’ve just got one question.
现在又可以打鸣了吗?
Is crowing back on the agenda?
那当然
Oh, definitely.
大家准备好了吗?
Ready, everyone?
准备好了! -准备好了!
Ready! -Ready!
咯咯咕咕哒!
Cock-a-doodle-doo!