非得我凡事都自己动手吗?
Must I do everything myself?
丈夫和鸡都只会祸害我的人生
Husbands and chickens, the bane of my life.
你确定这样能行吗?
Sure you can make this work?
那必须的 只要是跟电有关的 就没有费彻不会的
Oh yeah. There is nothing Fetch don’t know about electrics.
他还没学会走路的时候 就懂得咬断电线了
He could chew through wiring before he could walk.
搞定 -好样的 小伙子们
Ready. -Great work, boys.
我准备好起飞了
I’m ready to fly.
再见 老兄
Goodbye, cuz.
或者我该说 拜拜
Or should I say, “au revoir.”
其实 说“永别”比较合适
It’s more likely goodbye, to be honest.
我们走
Let’s go.
快来 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
妈妈?妈妈是谁?
Mum? Who’s Mum?
是你呀 我们得赶紧离开这儿
You are. And we have to get out of here.
为什么?我喜欢这里
Why? I love it here.
我好开心
I’m so happy.
不
No.
爸爸?
Dad?
莫莉
Molly.
看我的吧
Right.
它还挺会跳的嘛
He’s got some moves.
妈妈 等一下
Mum, wait.
抓住它
Get him.
你给我过来 -喂!
Come here, you. Oi!
抓住它
Hey! Get him.
全力搜捕那些鸡
Find those chickens!
来吧! -小声点 妈妈 我们得保持安静
Come on! -Shush, Mum. We have to be quiet.
但我想唱歌♥!
But I want to sing! -Shh!
快跟我来 噢 好呀
Just follow me. -Oh, goody.
我们这是要去度假吗?
Are we going on holiday?
不是 我们得找到 芙瑞祖和爸爸 然后离开这儿
No, we have to find Frizzle and Dad and get out of here.
可是为什么呀?
But why?
因为我说的算
Because I say so.
你不能替我做主
Well, you’re not the boss of me.
我能看见自己的脚
I can see my feet.
它们跑哪儿去了?
Where’d they go?
快来 妈妈 -快点!
Come on, Mum. Come on!
这边! -你好呀!
This way! Cooee!
等等!
Wait up!
快跟上 再跑快点
Come on. Let’s get a shimmy on.
金吉 谢天谢地 你逃出来了
Ginger. Oh, thank heavens you escaped.
真不敢相信 我们居然又碰上了那个可怕的女人
I can’t believe we’re back up against that horrible woman.
什么?特维迪太太人最好了
What? Mrs. Tweedy’s the best.
我爱她 -邦蒂
I love her. Bunty.
麦可 是这个项圈害的 -她是最可爱的人
Mac. It’s this collar. She’s the loveliest.
这个项圈害妈妈变得很奇怪 -最好的女人
It’s making Mum act weird. The bestest.
莫莉! -莫莉!
Molly!
你好呀!
Ooh! -Cooee!
搞定他了 -尼克叔叔?
Ha. Got him. -Uncle Nick?
费彻叔叔
Uncle Fetch.
你们是怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
就是从那个通风口掉下来… -是爱 莫莉
We just fell down the air vent. -Love, Molly.
爱给我们指明了方向
Love showed us the way.
上去喽
Going up.
你好呀! -金吉!
Cooee! Ginger!
妈妈!
Mum!
恐怕没什么能帮上忙的东西
Uh, not much, I’m afraid.
好极了
Magic.
要的就是这个
The very dab.
好痒
That tickles.
感觉好像我们 掉进了一个巨大的饼干罐里呀
It’s like being inside a giant biscuit tin.
只不过罐子里没有饼干
But without any biscuits.
我的眼镜掉了
I’ve lost my specs.
我什么都看不清
I cannae see a sausage.
妈妈?
Mum?
妈妈!
Mum!
莫莉?
Molly?
你没事啦
You’re okay.
噢 莫莉
Oh, Molly.
发生什么事了?我们这是在哪儿?
What happened? Where are we?
我不知道 但我们好像出不去了
Don’t know, but there’s no way out.
天无绝鸡之路
There’s never no way out.
洛奇呢?
Where’s Rocky?
我之前在那个大房♥间里见到他了
I saw him back in that big room.
是他救了我们
He saved us.
是吗?
He did?
加油 这次一定能行
Come on. We can do it this time.
我快坚持不住了
I can’t hold this much longer.
费彻 快点!
Fetcher, quickly!
找个缝隙或者凸出来的地方抓住!
Find a ledge or a crack to grab hold of!
好嘞
Righto.
别抓我的屁♥股♥缝呀
Ooh! Not that crack.
面对现实吧 亲爱的
Face the facts, duck.
要想离开这里 除非奇迹出现
We need a miracle to get out of here.
嘿!下面有人吗?
Hey! Anyone down there?
爸爸! -洛奇!
Dad! Rocky!
别跟他说奇迹的事 免得他得意忘形了 我可受不了
Do not tell him he’s our miracle. There’ll be no living with him.
洛奇来救你们喽
Rocky is on the case.
不!别跳! -不!别跳!
No! Don’t jump!
什么?你们说什么?
What? What’s that?
我听不见!稍等 我这就下来!
I can’t hear you! Wait. I’m comin’ down!
别跳下来!
Don’t jump!
来个合家欢拥抱!
Oh! Family hug!
我好想你们呀
Oh, I missed you guys.
好嘞 我们快离开这养鸡场回家吧
Okay. Well, let’s blow this henhouse and head home.
那是出去的路 对吗?
That’s the way out, isn’t it?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
莫莉 你怎么啦?
Molly, what’s wrong?
都怪我连累了你们
This is all my fault.
我真该听你的话 乖乖照你说的做
I should have listened to you and done what I was told.
现在一切全乱套了
Now everything is a mess.
嘿 我那个勇敢的大姑娘哪儿去啦?
Hey, where’s my big, brave girl?
那姑娘蠢透了
That girl’s stupid.
你说得对
You were right.
如果我们还能回家 我一定乖乖待在岛上 再也不离开
If we ever get home, I’ll just stay there and never leave. Ever.
嘿 别这样 莫莉
Hey, no. Molly.
这都怪我
This is my fault.
我不该跟你说什么 独行走地鸡的天方夜谭
I should not have told you all of that ridiculous Lone Free Ranger stuff.
不 是我的错
No, this is on me.
我以前就很讨厌被圈养
I used to hate being fenced in.
又凭什么指望 你会心甘情愿地被束缚呢?
So why did I expect you to be any different?
我大概是害怕你太像我了吧
I guess I was afraid you were so much like me.
像你有什么不好的呢?
What’s wrong with being like you?
没什么不好的
Nothing.
因为你妈妈最棒了
Because your mom is the best.
而且 她总是能想到办法
And she always has a plan.
这次不行了
Not this time.
他来了
He’s here.
准备好做炸鸡块了吗 弗莱?
Are we ready to fry, Fry?
再等五分钟 亲爱的
Five minutes, pumpkin.
四分钟
Make it four. Oh.
它跑哪儿去了?
Where is she?
那群逃跑的鸡自己掉进玉米谷仓里了
Them runaway chickens, uh, have got themselves stuck in a corn silo.
你说的是玉米谷仓吗?
In the silo, you say?
好极了 我去迎接客人
Excellent. I’ll go and greet our guest.
三分钟后开始生产鸡块
Production starts in three minutes.
三分钟?
Three?
看来这回你们气数已尽了 小鸡们
Looks like you’ve just run out of cluck, little chickens.
这东西底下好像有一台研磨机
I think there’s a grinder at the bottom of this thing.
不过从好的一面来看 我们在被磨成碎块之前
On the plus side, though, we will all probably drown