这个声音
That voice.
请容我向您介绍我的妻子
Allow me to introduce my wife.
麦丽莎·特维迪
Melisha Tweedy.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
是她
It’s her.
亲爱的 这位是兰食洛特骑士
Darling, this is Sir Eat-a-Lot.
我叫雷金纳·史密斯
The name is Reginald Smith.
兰食洛特骑士 只是我家连锁餐厅的名字
Sir Eat-a-Lot is just the name of the restaurant chain.
你好 雷金纳
Hello, Reginald.
看来你已经见过 我的现任丈夫弗莱博士了
I see you’ve met my current husband, Dr. Fry.
我看上的是他继承的 丰厚遗产和大♥片♥土地吗?
Was I attracted to his large inheritance and vast acres of land?
不 我看上的是他的头脑
No, it was his mind.
表面上或许看不出来 但他其实是一个天才哦
You probably can’t tell by looking at him, but he’s a genius.
你过奖了 亲爱的
You flatter me, darling.
他有牛津大学和剑桥大学的多个学位 包括临床神经学
With degrees from Oxford and Cambridge in clinical neurology,
行为心理学、基因工程学
behavioral psychology, genetic engineering…
还有戏剧学!
And drama!
开胃菜环节结束
Now you’ve had the appetizer,
该上主菜了
time for the main course.
跟我来
Come.
莫莉 别过去 回来
Molly, no. Get back.
放开我!
Let me go!
好了 试试看能不能找到莫莉
Right. Try and find Molly.
哇 你们快看
Oh, look.
洛奇和那两只老鼠上电视了
Rocky and the rats are on telly.
看起来好惊险的样子呢
Looks like a real cliffhanger.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
瞧呀
Oh, look.
它们喜欢新加入的蛋蛋旋转杯
They like the new egg cup ride.
芙瑞祖
Frizzle.
妈妈?
Mum?
噢 我的莫莉宝贝
Oh, Mollypod.
你没事吧? -没事
Are you okay? -Yes.
答应我 别再偷跑出来了
Promise never to run away again.
他们有没有伤害你? -我没事 但他们好像会吃…
Did they hurt you? -I’m fine, but I think they eat…
好了 快干正事
Come on. Get on with it. -Shh.
好嘞 亲爱的
Right you are, pumpkin.
请看
Behold.
就是这个遥控器
The remote control.
还有另外两个遥控器
And the other remote controls.
为什么有三个遥控器?
Why three?
谁知道呢?
Nobody knows.
我来选一选
Let’s go with…
就它了
that one.
我为什么在打高尔夫? -我在哪儿?
Why am I playing golf? -Where am I?
我在干什么? -莫莉?你在哪儿 莫莉?
What am I doing? -Molly? Where are you, Molly?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
不是 搞错了 亲爱的
No, no, no. Wrong one, my angel.
这是关机键
That’s the off button.
让我来吧
Allow me.
是我
It’s me.
她中奖了
She’s won the prize.
哇哦
Oh wow.
好幸运的鸡呀!
What a lucky ducky!
不 别去
No. Stop.
快跑 小鸡!快跑呀!
Run, chicken! Run!
再见!
Bye!
祝你玩得开心!
Have a nice time!
看着我 不要移开视线
Look at me, and do not look away.
请看
Behold,
鸡块的新时代
the dawn of the nugget.
我爱你 妈咪
I love you, Mummy.
我是说 真好吃
Um… Um, I… I… I mean, it’s delicious.
想象一下
Picture it.
在每一个城镇的每一条街道上
On every street, in every town.
人群川流不息
People on the go.
当代社会的摩登新人类
Modern people in a modern world.
他们想要食物 而且要快
They want their food, and they want it fast.
而我们能一桶接一桶地提供给他们
And we will give it to them by the bucketful.
快餐
Fast food.
我喜欢 这玩意或许有搞头
I like it. This could be big.
不!这是巨大的商机
No. It will be huge.
而且麦丽莎·特维迪也能报仇雪恨
And Melisha Tweedy will have her revenge.
报仇雪恨?
Revenge?
是收入可观 我刚才一时口误了
Revenue. That’s what I meant.
明天一早我就派辆卡车来取第一批货
I’ll send a truck to collect the first batch at dawn tomorrow.
我的鸡块和你的连锁餐厅
With my nuggets and your chain of restaurants,
简直就是天作之合
this is going to be a beautiful partnership.
我送您回车上吧 骑士大人?
Uh, shall I see you to your car, Your Sirness?
快走
Come on.
我们离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
不行 等等 我得带芙瑞祖一起走
No, wait. We can’t go without Frizzle.
芙瑞祖?谁是芙瑞祖?
Frizzle? Who’s Frizzle?
她是我的朋友 我不能抛下她
She’s my friend. I can’t just leave her.
我答应过会回去找她的
I promised I’d come back.
拜托 莫莉 你不明白
Please, Molly. You don’t understand.
但刚才那些你都看见了 她会死的
But you saw what happens. She’ll die.
如果现在不走 那我们也会死
And if we don’t leave here now, then we will die too.
我不在乎 我不会丢下她不管
I don’t care. I’m not leaving her here.
你只是个孩子
You are just a child,
你不知道正面对的是怎样的敌人
and you have no idea who you’re dealing with.
再见喽
Bye-bye.
是你!
You!
回来!
Come back here!
可算逮住你了 该死的逃跑小能手
Well now, the little escape artist.
我不会让你坏我的事
You won’t ruin this.
这次不会了
Not again.
马上回来 博士
Come back immediately, Doctor.
拿个项圈过来
And bring a collar.
养鸡场来了一位不速之客
We’ve an unexpected guest.
停下
Stop.
你把我们逼得太紧了 老兄
You’re pushin’ us too hard, cuz.
我好久没这么累过了
I ain’t been this knackered
自从上次试用 那个仓鼠跑轮以后就没这么累过
since I took that hamster wheel for a test-drive.
就是它 -你们听
Here she is. -Shh. Listen.
这只满腹牢骚的可悲母鸡
The miserable, malcontented chicken
逃离了特维迪的养鸡场
that escaped Tweedy’s Farm
毁了我的人生
and ruined my life.
这到底是什么鬼地方?
What is this bloomin’ place?
莫莉 你在哪儿?
Molly, where are you?
他把我的针织网兜撑坏了
Ooh! He’s laddered me knitting.
快跑!
Run!
我给了你所有母鸡梦寐以求的一切
I gave you all a hen could want.
一个温暖的鸡窝
A warm hut,
应有尽有的食物
all the feed you could eat.
可你仍然不知满足
But you still weren’t happy.
好吧 我现在就让你高兴高兴
Well, I’m gonna make ya happy now.
妈妈
Mum.
我得进去救她
I’ve gotta get in there.
我有个主意
Ah, I’ve got an idea.
你是独行走地鸡 对吧? -没错
You’re the Lone Free Ranger, right? -Yeah.
你以前经常被人 用大炮发射出去 对吧?
You used to get shot out of a cannon, right?
那是…你问这个做什么?
That is all… Why?
不管用 调高功率
It’s not working. Turn up the power.
设备运行良好 亲爱的
The equipment’s in good order, my love.
只是我从来没见过这么意志坚定的鸡
I’ve just never seen a chicken so strong-willed.
你还没见识到它真正的能耐呢
You don’t know the half of it.
开到最大功率
Turn it up to full power.
最大功率?
Full power?
但我们还没测试过效果
But we’ve never tested it at that.