好了 教科书级别的着陆
There. Textbook landing.
稍息 士兵
At ease, soldier.
他们八成是觉得我老了 不够格参与这次行动
I reckon they think I’m too old for this caper.
觉得我是一只 容易分心、整天闲晃的老公鸡
Some rambling old rooster who’s easily distracted.
哦 说到这个 其实还有一个很有趣的故事
Hm. Oh, actually, there’s quite an amusing story about that.
有一次 我在外面闲晃…
One time, I was out rambling…
不 我是在做军事演习 然后…
Well, on maneuvers, and…
好的
All right.
我进来了
I’m inside.
快起开
Get off of me.
尼克 我不想吓唬你 但你的屁♥股♥刚才好像说话了
Nick, uh, I don’t wanna worry you, but I think your bum just spoke.
是你们?你们怎么来了?
Guys? What are you doin’ here?
洛奇 -洛奇
Rocky!
我们是跟金吉一起来的 我们来救你了
We’re with Ginger. Uh, we’ve come to rescue ya.
救我?
Rescue me?
不 我是来施救的
No, no. I’m doing the rescuing.
我不需要被救
I’m not being rescued.
我在营救莫莉
I am rescuing Molly.
那你进展如何了?
How’s that going, then?
这个嘛
Well…
听着 我没有嫌弃你们的意思 但你们只会拖我的后腿
Look, don’t take this the wrong way, but you guys are just gonna hold me back.
我喜欢单打独斗
I tend to work alone.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
对 我是独行走地鸡
Yeah, the Lone Free Ranger.
好吧?我就快找到莫莉了
Right? And I am close.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我已经热血沸腾了 小伙子们
I’m gettin’ warm, boys.
热得快烧起来了
Really warm, actually.
有人闻到烤鸡的味道了吗?
Can anyone smell roast chicken?
早说了你们会拖我后腿吧!
I said you’d hold me back!
真要命
Oh dear.
一切尽在计划中
We actually planned that.
是吗?
Did we?
好了 我得去找莫莉了
Okay. I’ve gotta go find Molly.
莫莉?
Molly?
淡定 小子 别激动
Hold it back, son. Hold it back.
你看他们
Look at them.
感觉他们都有点痴痴呆呆的
It’s like they’re all a bit… brainless. Ah.
我不喜欢这里
Erm. I don’t think I like it here.
是啊 它不像海报上 描绘的那么有趣 对吧?
Yeah. It’s not as much fun as it looked on the poster, is it?
嘿 芙瑞祖
Hey, Frizzle.
我们去调查 这地方究竟是怎么回事吧?
Maybe we should try and find out what’s going on in this place.
听上去像是一场真正的大冒险呢
Now, that sounds like a real adventure.
来吧
Come on.
我们一起去调查
Let’s investigate.
来吧 你这小淘气鬼
Come on, now, you naughty little thing.
我是你的大鸡朋友 我只是想让你开心而已
I’m just your big chicken friend who only wants you to be happy.
芙瑞祖!
Frizzle!
刚才那是什么?
What was that?
你好
Hello.
你是谁?
Who are you?
什么?
What?
是我呀 我是莫莉
It’s me. Molly.
很高兴认识你
Happy to meet you.
芙瑞祖 这是什么?
Frizzle, what’s this?
快来 芙瑞祖
Come on, Frizzle.
我们快走吧
We’ve got to go.
但我从来没这么开心过呢
But I’ve never been so happy.
不行
No.
我已经长大了
I’m big…
我很勇敢
…and I’m brave.
芙瑞祖
Frizzle.
听着 我先去查清楚这里是怎么回事
Listen. I’m going to find out what’s going on here.
然后就回来找你
Then I will be back.
我保证
I promise.
弗莱博士 你的客人到了
Dr. Fry, your guest has arrived.
兰食洛特骑士
Sir Eat-a-Lot.
好的
Right.
表演时间到
It’s showtime.
兰食洛特骑士 欢迎光临
Ah, Sir Eat-a-Lot! Welcome.
王国的骑士大驾光临 我们真是蓬荜生辉
What an honor to have a knight of the realm with us.
其实“兰食洛特骑士”只是餐厅的名字
Actually, Sir Eat-a-Lot is just the name of the restaurant.
我的名字是…
My name is… Oh.
在乐园鸡舍
Here at Fun Land Farms,
我们会尽全力确保 所有的鸡都感受到家的温暖
we do everything we can to make our chickens feel right at home.
不得不说 我从来没见过 像这样的养鸡场 弗莱博士
Well, I must say, I’ve never seen a farm like this before, Dr. Fry.
真有必要把安保做得如此严密吗?
Is all this security really necessary?
是的
Oh yes.
莫莉
Molly.
我跟您说 这些大门背后的秘密
You see, behind these doors are secrets
将给整个家禽饲养技术界 带来天翻地覆的变化
that will change the world of poultry technology forever.
快来
Come on.
不!
No!
喂 你们在干什么?
Oi, what are you lot doing?
进攻! -进攻!
Attack!
这地方简直是个迷宫
This place is a maze.
我怎么可能找到莫莉嘛?
How am I ever gonna find Molly in here?
她在那儿
There she is. Huh?
莫莉?
Molly?
莫莉!
Molly! Molly!
餐厅的生意如何?
And, um, how’s the restaurant business?
不太景气
Actually, a little slow.
好吧 我想我们应该能帮上忙
Oh well, I think we can help you with that.
莫莉!
Molly!
不!
No! No!
莫莉
Molly! Molly! Molly!
金吉?
Ah. Ginger?
好的 我上去了
Right. I’m gone.
我们就不能坐电梯吗?
Well, can’t we just take the lift?
我只想说 弗莱博士 你最好别让我…
All I can say, Dr. Fry, is this had better be…
失望
good.
我的搭档很快就到
My, uh, partner will be joining us shortly.
我们录制了一个小小的介绍片 您可以边看边等
In the meantime, we’ve prepared a little presentation.
请坐
Please, be seated.
这是一只普通的鸡
This is an ordinary chicken.
平平无奇、反应迟钝、容易受惊
Plain, dull, and easily frightened.
正如所有头脑简单的生物一样
Like any simpleminded creature,
当面临屠宰流水线时 它的天性就是
its natural instincts, when faced with processing,
会感到恐惧和慌乱
is fear and panic.
这种情绪会导致肌肉紧张
When this occurs, the muscles tense,
令结缔组织产生结节
which cause the connective tissues to form knots.
结果呢?
The result?
鸡肉就变得又干又硬 丧失风味
Meat that is tough, dry, and flavorless.
妈妈 这个肉又干又硬 而且没有味道
Mummy, this meat is tough, dry, and flavorless.
我恨你 妈咪
I hate you, Mummy. -Oh!
莫莉
Molly.
孩子不领情 别怕
Fear not, underappreciated mother.
如果科学能改变这一切呢?
For what if science could change all that?
如果科学能改变 鸡在面对恐惧时的反应呢?
For what if science could alter a chicken’s response to fear?
如果科学 能让一只鸡快乐地被宰杀呢?
What if it could make a chicken happy to be processed?
那你一定会说:“好样的 科学”
Then you’d say, “Well done, science.”
因为快乐的鸡
Because a happy chicken
就是美味的鸡
is a tasty chicken.
这真是世界上最好吃的鸡肉
This is the most delicious chicken in the whole wide world.
我爱你 妈咪
I love you, Mummy.
谢谢你 科学
Thank you, science.
莫莉
Molly.
这部小短片的构思很巧妙 弗莱博士
That’s a clever little cartoon, Dr. Fry.
但那真的能实现吗?
But will you be able to do it?
我们已经实现了
We already have.