快来
Come on. -Huh?
这边走
Over here.
哇 -哇
Wow.
我说了会带你体验奇幻大冒险的吧?
Did I promise you the adventure of a lifetime or what?
来吧 我们去玩
Come on. Let’s play.
耶!
Yeah!
我们去泳池玩吧
Let’s go in the pool.
大家听好了 我们一定能成功的
Listen, everyone. We can do this.
只要制定一个高明的计划就好
We just need a really clever plan. -Ooh. Ooh.
好的 我有办法了
Okay. I’ve got this. I’ve got this.
我偷偷溜进去 把莫莉救出来
I’m gonna go in there, and I’m gonna bust Molly out.
那你具体打算怎么做呢?
And just how the bloomin’ heck are you going to do that?
就是 那个 溜进去
Well, by, uh… uh, y’know, going in there
然后 救她出来呀
and then… busting her out.
这不叫计划
That’s not a plan.
这只是阐述你的幻想
That’s just saying what you wish would happen.
对 光有一腔热血和理想的大旗
Aye, and 12 herrings and a bagpipe
而不了解实际情况 说什么都是纸上谈兵
are just a pile of mince if you havnae kent the rules.
你这话听起来有点消极哦
You know, that sounded a little negative to me.
麦可说得对 我们需要先了解敌情
Mac’s right. We need more details.
我们只有一次机会 所以必须确保
We only get one shot at this, so we need to make sure
每一步行动都经过深思熟虑
that every move we make is carefully thought through.
我们不能急着冲进去…
We can’t just rush in and…
洛奇?
Uh, Rocky?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
有时候就得放手一搏呀 金吉
Sometimes you just gotta take a leap, Ginger.
准备好了吗 法勒? -好了
You ready, Fowler? -Ready.
发射 -洛奇
Fire. -Rocky.
咯咯咕咕…
Cock-a-doodle…
哇 进展很顺利嘛
Ooh, that went well.
好吧 好消息是
Well, one good thing.
至少我们现在了解敌情了
At least now we’ve got the details.
对 我们需要支援
Right. We’re gonna need some backup.
不行 那地方连只苍蝇都飞不进去
No way. That place is impenetrable.
对 你们也进不去
Yeah, and you can’t get in neither.
这是不可能完成的任务
It’s an impossible mission.
应该叫“不可能的任务”才对吧?
Uh, shouldn’t it be the other way around?
别犯傻了 费彻
Don’t be a ‘nana, Fetch.
听着 虽然看似机会渺茫
I know it looks like a million-to-one shot,
但我们清楚那里的布局 麦可认为有办法溜进去
but we know the layout, and Mac thinks there’s a way in.
这是乐园鸡舍
This is Fun Land Farm.
它比我想象的小好多呀
It’s much smaller than I expected.
谢了 芭布丝
Uh, thanks, Babs.
在一个看不见的角落 有一扇小小的侧门
There’s a wee side door in a blind spot.
只要略施小计就能把它打开
With a cheeky wee trick to open it.
所以 只剩下电网这个小问题
So, only the small matter of this electric fence.
以及人数众多的守卫
All these guards.
摄影机驱动的持枪鼹鼠
The camera-driven gun-toting moles.
还有激光制导的炸♥弹♥鸭子
And the laser-guided exploding ducks.
拜托了 请帮帮我们 洛奇在里面呀
Please. You’ve got to help us. Rocky’s in there.
真可惜 我还挺喜欢他的
Ah, shame. I quite liked him.
莫莉也在里面
And so is Molly.
莫莉?我们的小侄女?
Molly? Our little niece?
冷静 兄弟
Steady, mate.
你要坚强
Stay strong.
不!
No!
所以你们决定加入了? -说吧 需要我们怎么做?
So you’re in? Just tell us what you need.
为了小莫莉 要我们干什么都行
Anything for our little Molly!
我们一定会成功的
We can do this, everyone.
邦蒂 亲爱的 有了你的力量 我们可以移山填海
Bunty, with your strength, my love, we can move mountains.
麦可 你是我们的智多星
Mac, you’re the brains.
芭布丝 你是我们的针织专鸡
Babs, you’re our… wool specialist.
尼克和费彻
Nick and Fetch,
你们是峡谷这边最狡猾的两个小混♥蛋♥
you’re the sneakiest little toerags this side of the Dales.
你太客气了 -过奖了
You’re too kind. Flatterer.
还有法勒 再加上你的智慧和机警…
And, Fowler, with your wisdom and vigilance…
法勒?
Fowler?
然后随着第二波轰炸机接近目标
Ooh. And then the second wave of bombers approach the target,
我闪亮登场了
and that’s where I come in.
事实上 法勒 我们要给你想一个独特的外号♥
Actually, Fowler, we need to find something special for you.

Ah, right.
就叫策应师怎么样?
How about… getaway man?
策应师?
Getaway man, eh?
听起来很重要的样子
Hmm. Sounds important.
我喜欢
I like it.
好了 我们快去整装待发吧
Right. Let’s gather what we need and hurry.
天知道莫莉在那里面有多水深火热呢
Who knows what horrors Molly is dealing with in there.
这里真好玩
Wow! -This place is fun!
这真是世界上最美妙的地方啦
It’s the most amazin’ place ever.
我妈妈还说我们住的地方是天堂呢
And my mum said that’s where we live.
哦 是吗?
Yeah, right.
你们住的地方 道路是用棉花糖铺设的吗?
Are the streets paved with marshmallows where you live?
能在上面蹦蹦跳吗?
Can ya bounce on them?
不 那里全是小土路
No! They’re paved with dirt.
你可以一整天躺着无所事事吗?
Can you lie around doin’ nothin’ all day?
其实 我爸爸可以
Actually, my dad can.
好吧 这里的每一只鸡都可以
Well, everyone can do that here.

Wow.
虽然以前听说过 但我没想到世界上真有这东西
I’ve heard of this, but I never knew it actually existed.
好酷呀 这是什么?
Cool. What is it?
“吃到饱”自助餐机
All-you-can-eat buffet.
嘿!
Hey!
不愧是超酷的世外桃源
Cooler than a penguin’s toenails.
对吧?
Right?
只不过 在家的时候 我有工作要做
It’s just, back home, I had jobs to do.
我会帮麦可收割庄稼 帮邦蒂拔胡萝卜
I helped Mac with the harvester, helped Bunty pick carrots,
还有跟芭布丝一起做纺线
made yarn with Babs.
但在这里 我就只能玩
But here, it’s just play.
除了玩还是玩
And then more play.
他们现在会不会很想我?
I wonder if they’re missing me.
太棒了 不是吗?我们可以随心所欲地玩耍
It’s great, innit? We’re free to do whatever we want.
快来
Come on!
对不起
Sorry.
芙瑞祖!
Uh… Frizzle!
我感觉这地方有点怪怪的
There’s actually something strange about this place.
我也觉得
I’ll say.
你以前见过这样的东西吗?
Ever seen anything like this before?
不好 这是什么情况?
Oh no, what’s this?
你不该跑到这后面来 让我看看你的编号♥…
You aren’t supposed to be back there, number…
你没有编号♥
Hmm. You don’t have a number?
我可不希望有鸡在这里惹事
We don’t want chickens making any trouble here.
尤其是在今天
Especially not today.
好了 各位 我们上吧
Okay, everyone. It’s go time.
没关系 我在来之前上过厕所了
It’s all right. I went before we left.
搞什么…
What the… Huh?
错了 你这蠢货
No, you mug.
照片放反了
It’s upside down.
对哦
Oh right.
快去!
Go! Go! Go!
喂?
Yup?
一切正常
All clear.
快走
Let’s go.
完美降落 可以收伞了
Perfect landin’. Right on the button.
收伞?
Right on the button?
好嘞
Mm. Okay.
放我出去!
Let me out!
照相机
The camera!
我去拿
I’ve got it.
“策应师” 她说得好听
“Getaway man,” she said.
这不就是让我 给两只耗子当出租车司机嘛
More like taxi driver for a couple of rats.