洛奇?来帮帮忙好吗?
Uh, Rocky? Little help?
也许我可以在周末打鸣 你说呢?
Maybe I could crow on weekends. Y’know?
为什么不行?
Why am I not ready?
我已经是勇敢的大姑娘了
I’m a big, brave girl.
你总是这么说的 我知道
You always say so. -I know.
但你还是个孩子
But you’re still a child.
谁说的?
Says who?
我和你♥爸♥爸说的
Says me and your dad.
对吧 洛奇?
Right, Rocky?
对 没错 是的 听妈妈的话 孩子
Yeah, that’s right. That’s right. Yes. Listen to your mom, kiddo.
要不我打鸣只打一半? 只叫“咯咯”或者“咕咕哒”?
Oh! Oh. How about just half a crow? Like a “cock-a” or “doodle-doo”?
简短一点
Something that’s a little shorter.
好吧 那我自己去看那些卡车好了 因为我是一只独行走地鸡
Well, I’m going over to see those trucks because I am a Lone Free Ranger.
就跟爸爸以前一样
Like Dad was.
我看过他的海报
I’ve seen his poster.
他以前就住在水的那一边 你也是
He used to live over there, and you did too.
我说过那话吗?我不记得了
Did I say that? I don’t… I don’t remember.
够了
That’s it.
莫莉 你不能离开这座岛
Molly, you are not leaving this island.
你不能命令我留下 你不能替我做主
You can’t make me stay here. You’re not the boss of me.
其实我能
Actually, I am.
听着 莫莉 这里有你想要的一切
Look, Molly, you’ve got everything you want right here.
除了一样东西
Except for one thing.
什么东西?
And what’s that?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
知道吗?她真的很像你
You know, she is a lot like you.
你的女儿一定很美味!
Your daughter is going to be delicious!
别劈脸!别劈脸!
Not the face! Not the face!
莫莉?
Huh? Molly?
莫莉? -莫莉?
Molly?
快出来 莫莉! -莫莉!
Come out, Molly! Molly!
莫莉? -莫莉?
Molly? Molly?
莫莉! -莫莉!
Molly! Molly!
莫莉! -莫莉?
Molly? -Molly!
出来吧 莫莉
Come out, Molly.
不!
No!
她离开了小岛
She’s left the island.
这里也没那么糟嘛
This isn’t so bad.
真不知道妈妈在担心什么
Don’t know what Mum was worried about.
我长大了 我很勇敢
I’m big and I’m brave.
对 当然啦
Yeah, course I am.
我长大了
I’m big…
而且
And…
不是很勇敢
…not very brave.
你在干什么?你想找死吗?
What were you doin’? Have you got a death wish?
不想
No.
等一下 什么是“找死”?
Wait, what’s a death wish?
你怎么这么晚了 还跑出来呀 小姑娘?
Isn’t it a bit late for you to be out, baby girl?
我不是小姑娘
I’m not a baby girl.
我是个勇敢的大姑娘了
I’m a… I’m a big, brave girl.
你不也这么晚了还跑出来吗?
And isn’t it a bit late for you to be out too?
好吧 我喜欢你
Okay, I like it.
以牙还牙 是吧?
Give as good as you get, eh?
好吧 我叫芙瑞祖
Well, I’m Frizzle.
你叫什么?
And you are?
莫莉
Molly.
不过这名字有点傻乎乎的
Although, it’s kind of a goofy name.
我正考虑把它改成…
So I’m thinking of changing it to…
安静 孩子
Zip it, kidda.
车要停下 我们的机会来了
It’s stoppin’. Now’s our chance.
你要不要一起去?去哪儿?
Are you comin’ or not? -Coming where?
去跳上小鸡乐园卡车呀
To the happy chicken truck.
你也看见了?
You’ve seen them too?

Right.
那辆卡车要开去的地方
Wherever that truck’s goin’,
肯定是一个超酷的世外桃源
it’s gonna be cooler than a penguin’s toenails.
什么是世外?
Uh, what’s a toenail?
什么是桃源?
What’s a penguin?
看来你还有好多东西要学呢 快来吧
Oh! You have got so much to learn. Come on.
等等我
Wait for me!
她发现了我的海报 我就给她讲了一个故事
I mean, so she found my poster, and I told her a story.
那没什么大不了的吧
I don’t think that’s such a big deal.
不 那正好 鼓励了我们的女儿去做一个
Oh no. It was perfectly sensible to encourage our daughter
独行走地鸡
to be a Lone Free Ranger.
按照你的养育方式 她永远都是温室里的花朵
You know, if you had it your way, she’d still be in her shell.
那也好过在外面的大马路上瞎晃
Well, better in her shell than out on the open road.
那么 你也是生活在岛上的吗?
So, do you live on an island too?
不 我之前被关在 一个无聊的旧养鸡场
Nah. I was stuck on a boring old farm.
然后那些卡车出现了 但他们说我太小了 不能去
Then the trucks came, and they said I was too small to go.
但那阻止不了我
But that’s not gonna stop me.
在那里 我可以坐在木桶里
You get to sit in a bucket.
有哪只鸡不想拥有自己的木桶呀?
What chicken doesn’t want their own bucket?
我想要木桶
I want a bucket.
我们就是要这样 莫莉
The thing about us, Mol,
想去哪儿就去哪儿 想什么时候去就什么时候去
is that we wanna go where we wanna go whenever we want.
对 谁也别想 命令我们什么能做什么不能做
Yeah. With nobody telling us what we can and can’t do.
姐妹 以后我们就同甘共苦吧
Me and you, kidda. All the way.
我的天啊
Holy moly.
听见了吗?里面好像在开派对呢
Hear that? It’s like a party in there.
那是什么?
What is that?
你从来没见过人类吗?
You’ve never seen a human before?
我以前住的养鸡场里就有人类
We had them back at the farm.
他们有点笨笨的
They’re kinda stupid.
人类负责给我们喂食和做清洁 基本上就像服务生一样
They fed us and tidied up after us. They’re basically like waitin’ staff.

Oi!
喂 你!
Oi, you! -Huh?
你们两个怎么跑出来的?
How did you two get out here?
怎么样 莫莉?
What do you say, Molly? Uh…
要不要加入我的奇幻大冒险?
Do you want to come on the adventure of a lifetime or not?
不! -糟了!
Oh no! Oh no!
莫莉!
Molly!
金吉!
Ginger!
莫莉!
Molly!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
木桶在哪儿?
Where are the buckets?
等我们到了那里 应该就会发放了
I bet they give ’em to us when we get there.
我们快到了吗? -莫莉!
Are we nearly there yet? -Molly!
你好
Hello.
哎哟 我的蛋蛋!
There go the goujons!
坚持住 法勒! -你以为我在干什么?
Hang on, Fowler! -What do you think I’m doing?
莫莉!
Molly!
嘿 看起来也不算太糟啦
Well, hey. That doesn’t look so bad.
噢 看起来糟透了
Oh, that looks so bad.
好了 停车
Right. Stop here.
我们检查一下
Let’s have a look.
好 没事了 -走吧
Okay, all clear. -On your way.
大家不要慌张
We mustn’t panic.
不 别慌! -我不喜欢这里
No. No panicking. -I don’t like it.
此时不慌更待何时?敌人占了上风
It’s a perfect time to panic. The enemy has the upper hand.
大家把头脑放冷静些!
We must keep our heads!
把头脑放哪儿?我在努力想办法
Where should we keep them? I’m trying to think here.
别慌张 不 我说了别慌!
No panicking. No. I said no panicking!
金吉 你说怎么办? -我说什么来着?
Ginger, what do you say? What did I say?
要我说 上一次 我们逃出了养鸡场
I say, last time, we broke out of a chicken farm.
这一次 我们要闯进去
Well, this time, we’re breaking in.
这里味道好奇怪 -跟我想象的不一样
It smells funny. This is not what I expected.
这里 挺酷的 对吧?
This is, uh… cool, isn’t it?
就是这样 我的小可爱们
That’s it, my lovelies.
下去吧
Come on down.
看起来不太妙
I don’t fancy that.