太不像话了!
Outrageous!
谁想喝茶呀? -好 来喝杯茶
Anyone for tea? -Ooh, yeah. Cuppa tea.
嘿 小伙子们 欢迎回来
Hey, boys. Welcome back.
我们今天给你带来了 不少优质的旧货哟 洛奇兄弟
We have got some quality old junk for you today, Rocky, mate.
给你 -莫莉 帮爸爸拿一下
Here you go. -Molly, hold on to this for Daddy.
好的 再见喽 -下个月见
All right. Well, nice to see ya. -See you next month.
你好呀 小家伙!
Hiya, hen. -Huh?
再见!
Mm, bye-bye.
好吧
Mutt. -Ah.
不 你这是作弊!你作弊!
No, you cheater! Cheater!
回头见
See you later.
你好! -早上好
Hello! -Morning.
嗨!早上好! -早上好!
Hello! Morning! Morning!
你好! -早上好 孩子!
Hiya! Morning, pet!
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
你好 宝贝 嗨 爸爸!
Oh. Hello, darling. -Hi, Dad!
尼克叔叔!费彻叔叔!
Uncle Nick! Uncle Fetcher!
她刚才叫我“叔叔”
She just called me “uncle.”
淡定 兄弟 淡定
Steady, mate. Steady.
但我从来没有过自己的家人
But I’ve never had a family of me own.
我也是
Me neither.
妈妈 我在想一件事 我们可以去那儿吗?
Mum, I was thinking. Can we go over there?
去哪儿 亲爱的?
Where, love?
水的另一边
The other side of the water.
我们已经谈过这事了 莫莉
Oh, we’ve spoken about this, Molly.
水的那边什么也没有
There’s nothing over there for us.
尼克和费彻叔叔带来的那些东西
What about stuff Uncle Nick and Fetch bring?
不就是从那边来的吗?
Isn’t that for us?
嘿 在聊什么呢 金吉?
Hey. What’s up, Ginge?
洛奇
Rocky.
莫莉说她想离开小岛
Molly’s asking about going off the island.
哦 是嘛
Oh, right.
噢 是吗?
Oh, right.
莫莉
Hey, Molly.
你想看看世界上最厉害的发明吗?
Do you wanna see the world’s coolest invention?
好吧
Okay.
这是什么 爸爸?
What is it, Dad?
它能为你解决生活中的所有难题
Only the answer to all of life’s problems.
爆米花
Popcorn.
这可真是世界上最美妙的东西了
Is that the best thing ever or what?
还真挺不错的 不错?
Mm! It is good. “Good”?
简直太好吃啦!
This is great!
女儿 在你眼前的就是最美好的生活
Life, my girl, doesn’t get better than this.
妈妈 你看见什么了?没什么好担心的 莫莉
Mum, what is it? -It’s nothing to worry about, Molly.
什么事也没有
Nothing at all.
好吧 反正这里迟早会有人类出现的
Well, it was only a matter of time before the humans showed up.
人类好像要把他们送去某家养鸡场
It looks like they’re taking them to some kind of chicken farm.
我好久没见过你这个表情了
I haven’t seen that look in a long while.
你没办法纠正 这世上所有的错误 亲爱的
You can’t right all the world’s wrongs, duck.
通知大家 今晚开会
Meeting tonight. Spread the word.
又来了
Here we go again.
出什么事了 妈妈?
What’s going on, Mum?
为什么我不能再去树上玩了?你们开会要说什么?
Why can’t I go up my tree anymore? What’s this meeting about?
没什么 莫莉
It’s nothing, Molly.
就是…
It’s, um, just…
今年那边来了一群大黄蜂
There’s some quite big wasps up there this year.
真的吗?
Really?
况且 我需要有人 留在这儿照看你♥爸♥爸
Besides, I need someone to stay here and look after your dad.
别担心 我没事
Don’t worry. I’m good.
好吧
Okay.
也许你不在的时候 他可以给我讲个故事呢
Maybe while you’re out, he can tell me a story.
好主意
Good idea.
晚安 我勇敢的大姑娘
Good night, my big, brave girl.
晚安 金吉 祝你好运
Good night, Ginge. Good luck.
好了 莫莉宝贝 你想玩点什么?
Okay, Mollypod. What do you wanna do?
嗯 你给我讲个故事吧 关于这个的故事
Well, I thought you could tell me about… this.
那不是我
Uh, uh, uh, that… that is… not me.
好吧 这是我 但这已经是很久以前的事了
Okay. Yes, it’s me. But it was a long time ago.
还有呢?
And?
还有
And,
其实
actually,
这是个很精彩的故事
it’s a… it’s a pretty good story.
人类想要的不光是我们的蛋
It’s not just eggs they want from us.
金吉那个犀利的眼神又回来了
Ginger has that look about her.
我猜她想号♥召我们出头 为那些鸡打抱不平
I reckon she’ll have us charging right into the fray.
我不想要什么出头
I don’t want to charge into any frays.
我害怕线头!
I… I’m fray-phobic.
好了 各位!请安静! -她要开始了
All right, everyone! Please, quiet! Wait. She’s starting.
安静 -闭嘴
Quiet! Shut your beak.
现在 大家都知道人类修新路的事了
Now, we all know about the new road.
还有卡车把很多鸡 运到一个看似养鸡场的地方
And the trucks taking chickens to what looks like some kind of farm.
养鸡场?
A farm?
别慌 没事的 贝瑞尔 听我说
No, it’s all right, Beryl. Listen. Listen.
根据以往的经验 我们都明白这一切意味着什么
We know from experience what that can mean.
我们不能视而不见
It’s something we just can’t ignore.
我们只有一个选择
We really only have one choice.
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it.
我们必须采取行动
We’ve got to do something.
我们得隐藏起来
We have to hide.
隐藏?
Hide?
对 藏起来!
Yes. Hide!
你是说 假装我们不在这里?
You mean, pretend we’re not here?
没错
Exactly.
低调行动 好极了
Operation Lie Low. Jolly good.
我喜欢地雕 尤其是有条纹图案的那种
Ooh! I like lilos. Especially the stripy ones.
她的决定是对的
She’s right, you know.
我们真没必要多管闲事
It’s really not our problem. Oh, you!
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you all right, hen?
逃避危险不像你的风格
It’s not like you to shy away from danger.
我知道 但我如今得为莫莉打算
I know, but I have Molly to think about now.
而且我…
And I…
我们不能拿来之不易的自♥由♥冒险
We can’t risk our freedom
插手外界的事 毕竟在人类的世界里 我们都是…
by venturing into a world that finds chickens so…
美味佳肴
delicious.
拉起来
Lift!
很好!
Right.
现在我们只要保持安静 别引人注意就好
All we have to do now is keep quiet and not draw attention to ourselves.
咯咯咕咕哒!
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
洛奇!
Rocky!
考虑到目前的新状况 你还是别再打鸣了比较好
Um, given our new situation, maybe you shouldn’t crow anymore.
不打鸣了?
Don’t crow?
但这是我的爱好呀
What? But that’s, like, my thing.
那你就找个其他爱好
Maybe you could do a different thing.
安静点的爱好?
A quieter one?
哇 看这个
Wow! Look at this!
莫莉!别靠近那里
Molly! Get away from that.
金吉 我们能不能谈谈… 她是对的 知道吗?
Ginge, can we talk about the whole… She’s right, you know.
吱哇乱叫会害鸡丧命
Careless squawks cost lives.
我们得保持低调
We have to lie low.
我中午会讲授一堂伪装课
I’m running a camouflage lesson at noon.
如果你能找到我的话
If you can find me.
妈妈 这张树叶网是干什么用的?
What’s it for, Mum?
那是什么?
Oh! What is that?
画上有一只鸡坐在木桶里
It’s got a chicken sitting in a bucket on it.
还做着这个手势
It’s doing this.
真好笑
Oh, that’s so funny.
我们回家吧
Uh, let’s go home.
他们要去哪儿?我们能一起去吗?
Where are they going? Can we go with them?
看起来很好玩的样子 -对不起 莫莉
It looks like a lot of fun. -I’m sorry, Molly.
你现在还不能离开小岛 -可是我…
You’re not ready to go off the island. -But I…