We need more power!
我不能创造奇迹 队长!
I cannot work miracles, Cap’n!
我们已经开足了马力
We’re giving her all she’s got
– 跑不了了! – 使劲往右!
– Gotcha! – Hard right!
啊 妈呀!
Oh, mother!
掉过头去 我来把板放好
Turn her around. I’ll get the ramp
把板子放下
Put the ramp down.
你就要成为馅饼了!
You are going to be a pie!
姜妹!
Ginger!
洛基!
Rocky!
抬起头来!
Heads up!
– 小心! – 离开跑道!
– Look out! – Clear the runway!
姜妹! 我们走!
Ginger! Let’s go!
我们在飞!
We’re flying!
这是为逃走
That’s for leaving
这是为回来
And this is for coming back
天啊! 那是什么?
Great Scott! What was that?
是附属物 机长
A cling-on, Cap’n
引擎吃不消了!
and the engines can’t take it!
啊 天啊
Oh, goodness
巴波斯! 剪刀!
Babs! Scissors!
找到了
Bingo
把我放下
Lower me down
– 可是 姜妹 我… – 就这么做
– But, Ginger, I… – Just do it
加快速度!
Increase velocity!
什么意思?
What does that mean?
踩到你们断气为止!
Pedal your flipping giblets out!
– 低点儿! – 知道了!
– Lower! – I’m trying!
福乐 当心!
Fowler, look out!
姜妹!
Oh! Ginger!
开火! 开火!
Fire! Fire!
我的鸡蛋
Me eggs.
不!
No!
加弹♥药♥! 快!
More ammo! Hurry!
– 鸡蛋没有了! – 姜妹! 当心!
– We got no more eggs! – Ginger! Look out!
不!
No!
再见
Bye-bye
投弹完毕!
Bombs away!
敦蒂太太!
Mr. Tweedy!
啊 这太好了 太好了!
Oh, that was good. That was good!
老家伙完蛋了!
The old bird bought it!
敦蒂太太! 敦蒂太太…
Mrs. Tweedy! Mrs. Twee…
安全阀门 保持畅通
危险
我告诉过你他们是有组织的
I told you they was organized
我们成功了 各位!
We did it, everyone!
继续踩! 我们还没完全成功!
Keep pedaling! We’re not there yet!
别松劲 不然就到不了天堂了
You can’t see paradise if you don’t pedal!
再加把劲!
Put your drumsticks into it!
这就是我告诉他的 如此这般
That’s what I told him. What, what
我们正在失去高度
We were losing altitude
你看 就要一头栽地了
you see, and heading for a fearful prang
这是一个愉快的假日
This is a lovely holiday
回去我会伤心的
I’ll be sad to go back
安全永远第一
Safety at all times is imperative
现在 把线拉紧再…
Now, wind ‘er up and…
放手
Let ‘er go!
这…跟你想象的一样吗?
So…is it as good as you imagined?
不一样
No.
更好
It’s better.
来 我教你打板球
Come on. I’ll show you how to play cricket
我有个问题
Here’s a thought
为什么我们不拿个鸡蛋 自己开一个养鸡场
Why don’t we get an egg and start our own chicken farm?
这样我们就有吃不完的鸡蛋
That way we’ll have all the eggs we could eat
对 那么我们需要一只鸡
Right. We’ll need a chicken, then
不 不 我们需要一只蛋
No. No, we’ll need an egg
你要先有蛋
You have the egg first.
然后才有鸡
That’s where you get the chicken from
鸡之圣殿一闲人免进
不 没有鸡
No, that’s cobblers. Without a chicken
哪来的蛋
where you gonna get an egg?
哪来生蛋的鸡
From the chicken that comes from the egg
对 但你得先有蛋才能有鸡
Yeah, but you have to have an egg to have a chicken
但是没有鸡哪来的蛋
But you gotta get the chicken first to get the egg
哪来的蛋孵小鸡
and then the egg to get the chicken out of
等等 我们再重来一遍
Hang on. Let’s go over this again
剧终
Yeow
All right
Oh yeah
When I get the blues gon’ get me a rocking chair
When I get the blues gon’ get me a rocking chair
When the blues overtake me
Gonna rock on away from here ohh
Here comes my baby flashing a new gold tooth
Here comes my baby flashing a new gold tooth
Yeah she’s so small
She can rumba in a pay phone booth
That’s the truth ha-ha!
Flip flop fly
I don’t care if I die
Flip flop fly
I don’t care if I die
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
Yeow!
Now give me one more kiss
And hold it a long long time
Give me one more kiss
And hold it a long long time
Love me baby till the feeling hits my head like wine
So fine so glad that you’re mine
Flip flop fly
I don’t care if I die
Flip flop fly
I don’t care if I die
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
Bye-bye bye-bye
Don’t ever leave me don’t ever say good-bye
Yeah!
Bye-bye!
鸡蛋 很显然
The egg, obviously
很高兴地滚动着
Rolling along, happy as Larry
后来 喀嚓! 孵出了第一只鸡
Then, crack! Hatches into the first chicken
对 可是这蛋是从哪儿来的?
Yeah, but where’d the egg come from, then?
你是什么意思 从哪儿来?
What do you mean, where’d it come from?
鸡蛋高兴地从地上滚来
Egg comes rolling along, happy as Larry
它在想它是从哪儿来的?
It’s wondering where’dit come from?
没有鸡 就没有滚动的蛋
Without a chicken, you get no egg to come rolling along
同样 没有孵小鸡的蛋
Well, conversely, without an egg to hatch into the chicken
就没有下蛋的鸡
there will be no chicken to lay the other egg
没有下蛋的鸡
that hatches into the chicken
哪来的蛋来孵小鸡
that lays the egg I mentioned first
– 我们现在有两只蛋了? – 没有
– We got two eggs now? – No
我们仍在讨论最早的那只蛋
We’re still talking about the very first egg
最早的那只鸡呢?
What about the very first chicken?
它在最早的那只蛋里!
He’s in the very first egg!
– 你在听吗? – 伙计 伙计?
– Aren’t you listening? – Uh, guys. Guys?
努力享受这里的天堂生活
Trying to enjoy paradise over here
– 啊 对不起 朋友 – 再说一遍
– Oh, sorry, guv. – Beg your pardon
– 再也不会这样了 – 谢谢
– Won’t happen again. – Thanks
– 笨蛋 – 混♥蛋♥
– Gitface. – Pillock
以为他上了海报
Thinks he’s such a big shot ’cause
就了不起
he’s got his name on a poster
这些艺人都是这样
These show biz folk are all the same
– 老鼠是明星 – 是 当然是
– The rats are the stars. – Yeah, of course they are
我们出力他出名
We do all the ‘ard work, he gets all the credit
– 他得到了一切 – 对 他得到了一切
– He gets everything. – Yes, he does. Everything

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!