你怎么敢这样!
How dare you!
女士 原谅我 作为一个长官
Madam, forgive me. A-As an officer
我要…
I offer my most…
福乐
Fowler?
各位 闭嘴!
Everyone, shut up!
福乐
Fowler
皇家空军到底是什么?
What exactly is the R.A.F.?
你指什么 它是什么?
What do you mean, what is it?
就是皇家空军部队
The Royal Air Force is what.
“老飞机” 又是什么?
Then what’s the “old crate”?
就在那儿
Ahh! There she is
真漂亮 是不是?
Gorgeous, isn’t she?
你是说 你坐过这个?
You mean, you flew in one of these?
做得真漂亮
Beautifully built.
实际上还有段故事呢
In fact, there’s a bit of a story to that
我们有次去侦察 你知道
We were out on a “recce,” you see
上头说前进
Ops had given the go-ahead
但天气很差
but the weather duffed up…
对 当然
Yes. Of course
我们实际上是可以成功的
We might actually be able to pull this off
– 我们还要飞! – 什么 什么?
– We’re STILL going to fly! – What, what?
福乐提供了答案
Fowler’s provided the answer
我提供了?
I have?
对 对 我当然提供了
Uh, yes, yes, yes. Of course I have
我怎么提供的?
Uh, how have I?
我们要建造…
We’ll make…
一个老飞机
a crate
麦克 你负责工程技术
Mac, you’ll handle the engineering
巴波斯 生产制♥造♥
Babs, manufacturing
范乐是首席飞行顾问
Fowler will be chief aviation advisor
邦迪 鸡蛋
Bunty, eggs
– 鸡蛋? – 鸡蛋
– Eggs? – Eggs
对 就像公鸡要下的蛋
Right, just like the ones that rooster was gonna lay
可是公鸡不下蛋 是不是?
Only roosters don’t lay eggs, do they?
不下?
Don’t they?
不下 那无疑是母鸡的活儿
No, it’s a lady thing, apparently
问问你妈
Ask your mum
单子上的货一个鸡蛋一件
One egg for every item on the list.
首批货先交蛋
First payment in advance
好! 我们啥时开始?
Right! When do we start?
来!
Come on!
到底是什么?
What the dickens?
啊 小精灵
Oh, gnomes now
在这儿!
Voila!
给我
Give me
来自上天的蛋!
Eggs from heaven!
不! 来自她屁♥股♥的蛋!
No! From her bum!
– 白♥痴♥! – 差点儿修好了
– Idiot! – That was close
差一点点儿
Too close
我们不能停下 来
We can’t stop now. Come on
各位 我们干吧!
everyone! Go for it!
真的要造了! 快 快
Really go for it! Go, go, go, go!
麦克 我们急需那些计算数字
Mac, we need those calculations quickly
安吉丝 那一定要结实
Agnes, that has to be really secure
– 福乐 你要小心! – 收到
– Careful up there, Fowler! – Roger!
邦迪 帮他一把
Bunty, give him a hand
干得好 巴波斯 继续努力
Well done, Babs. Keep it up
没问题 娃娃脸
No problem, dollface
啊 我是那种
Oh, I’m the type of guy
喜欢旅游的人
That likes to roam around
我从不呆在一个地方
I’m never in one place
从一个城市到另一个城市
I roam from town to town
当我发现爱上某个姑娘时
And when I found myself falling for some girl
我就跳进那个车…
I’d hop right in that car…
女人的手艺
And travel ’round the world
Cause I’m a wanderer
Yeah a wanderer
I roam around and round around and round…
新货-敦蒂太太鸡肉馅饼
啊 天啊
Oh, boy

Come on
快开
Please
啊 不 他修好了
Oh, no. He’s fixed it
去抓鸡来
Get the chickens
哪一只?
Which ones?
所有的鸡
All of them
我的工具!
Me tools!
啊 你们这些小偷!
Why, you thieving little buggers!
怎么办呢?
What’s the plan?
进攻!
Attack!
好主意
Nice plan
敦蒂太太!
Mrs. Tweedy!
敦蒂太太!
Aaaah! Mrs. Tweedy!
鸡都造♥反♥了!
The chickens are revolting!
恶心 我们的看法终于一致了
Finally something we agree on
救命! 太太…
Help! Mrs….
放在小屋下面
Under the hut
– 我们做了些什么? – 就这样 各位
– What have we done? – This is it, everyone
我们逃跑
We’re escaping
– 什么 现在? – 现在!
– What, now? – Now!
– 但是 飞机还没准备好 – 听着
– But, Ginger, she’s not ready. – Listen
我们不是做自♥由♥的鸡 就是为自♥由♥而死
We’ll either die free chickens or die trying
只有这两种选择吗?
Are those the only choices?
– 我们开始吧! – 紧急行动!
– Let’s do it! – Scramble!
这边儿来!
This way!
敦蒂太太!
Mrs. Tweedy!
这里那里都有出口
The exits are located here and here
一旦出现紧急情况
In the quite likely event of an emergency
把脑袋放在膝盖之间…
put your head between your knees and…
抱着屁♥股♥说声再见
Kiss your bum good-bye
好 福乐 准备起飞
All right, Fowler, ready for takeoff
一路跟在你后面
Behind you all the way
但你应该在上面
But you’re supposed to be up there
你是飞行员啊
You’re the pilot
别开玩笑
Oh, don’t be ridiculous.
我不会开这个怪物
I can’t fly this contraption
想当年你… 在皇家空军…
Back in your day… The Royal Air Force…
6-4-4 中队 家禽师
6-4-4 Squadron, poultry division
我们是吉祥物
We were the mascots
你是说你从来没开过飞机?
You mean you never actually flew the plane?
天啊 没有
Good heavens, no
我是只鸡啊!
I’m a chicken!
皇家空军
The Royal Air Force doesn’t
不让鸡驾驶
let chickens behind the controls
复杂的飞机!
of a complex aircraft!
我们都要没命了!
We’re all gonna die!
福乐 你必须驾驶
Fowler, you have to fly it
你总是提你想当年
You’re always talking about back in your day.
好 今天就看你的了
Well, today is your day
你能行 你这个老家伙
You can do it, you old sausage
联队指挥福乐…
Wing Commander T.I. Fowler…
奉命报到
reporting for duty
好啊 来 你还在等什么?
Well, come on. What are you waiting for?
我们的时间不多了
We haven’t got all day.
我们把飞机飞起来
Let’s get this crate off the ground
福乐! 开始!
Fowler! Now!
收到! 目测!
Roger! Contact!
可以起飞!
Cleared for takeoff!
从这儿升♥天♥起飞
起飞了!
Chocks away!
起飞了!
Chocks away!
– 开足马力! – 开足马力!
– Full throttle! – Full throttle!
我们需要更大的马力!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!