Chickens go in
馅饼出来
pies come out
鸡肉馅饼
Chicken pies
不是… 苹果馅饼 是鸡肉的
Not… Not apple pies. Chicken
啊 好 好极了
Oh, great. Brilliant!
– 你 洋娃娃! – 罗德!
– Yo, baby doll! – Rocky!
– 我来了! – 快!
– I’m coming! – Hurry!
– 我就要来了! – 快点儿!
– I’m still coming! – Come on!
– 把它停下! – 我正在努力!
– Stop this thing! – I’m getting there!
啊 妈的
Oh, shoot!
洛基!
Rocky!
蔬菜饲料
在你说什么之前我就…
I’ll be down before you can say!
混合蔬菜!
mixed vegetables!
蔬菜
肉
面团!
D-oh! Get it? Dough!
– 我粘住了! – 没什么 喔
– I’m stuck! – Nothing to it. Oops
把住
Hang on!
小心!
Look out!
调味汁
好!
Yes!
啊 这里像个烤箱
Oh, it’s like an oven in here
快!
Come on!
等等 我来了…
Wait up! I’m com…
别丢下…
Don’t leave…
到那…
Get over to the…
门! 快!
The door! Come on!
机器要爆♥炸♥了 快跑!
She’s gonna blow! Run!
系统故障
调味汁压力
你做了什么 大傻瓜?
What did you do, you great pudding?
我没做什么!
I didn’t do ‘owt!
– 关上! – 关不上!
– Turn it off! – It won’t turn off!
敦蒂太太鸡肉馅饼
我们应该给其他人看看
– Ouch! – We’ve got to show the others
瞧! 我修好了!
Look! I fixed it!
鸡肉馅饼?
Chicken pies?
– 对 但… – 我不想成为馅饼!
– Yes, but… – I don’t want to be a pie!
我不喜欢调味汁
I don’t like gravy
女士们 请保持头脑清醒
Ladies, please. Let’s not lose our heads
头脑清醒?
Lose our heads?
我是说洛基破坏了机器
What I meant was, Rocky sabotaged the machine
为我们赢得了时间
and bought us time
更妙的是 明天他要为我们飞行
And better still, he’s going to fly for us tomorrow
一旦我们看到了示范 我们就可以飞了!
And once we’ve seen how it’s done, we’ll get it!
因此别担心
So don’t worry
因为明天一切
because tomorrow everything’s
都会非常顺利
going to go much, much smoother
老爷爷 我又做错什么了?
All right, Pops, what did I do now?
非常勇敢光荣的行动 先生
A very brave and honorable deed, sir
从今晚你的行动来看
In the light of your action this evening
我郑重地承认我错看了你
I dutifully admit that I have misjudged your character
因此我为你的勇敢 颁发给你一枚奖章
So I present you with this medal for bravery
并且…
And…
向你致敬
I salute you
在此光荣的时刻
In honor of the occasion
我让出我整个床铺
I surrender the bunk entirely
我去外面睡觉
I shall sleep under the stars.
啊 我怀着极大的期望…
Oh, uh, I await tomorrow’s flying demonstration…
等着待明天的飞行示范
with great anticipation
我也是啊 老爷爷
You and me both, Pops
对不起 你…
– Oh! – I’m sorry. Were you…
这是你的… 我走了
Is this your… I’ll go.
不 只不过
No, it’s just…
因为你在这儿…
Since you’re here!
我很高兴 因为…
I’m glad you’re here, because…
对不起 你先说
I’m sorry. You go first.
你先说 我…
You go ahead. I’ll…
我只想说…
Um, I just wanted to say…
我当初可能有点儿粗鲁
I may have been a bit harsh at first
啊 我真正指的是
Well, what I really mean is
谢谢你…
thank you…
救了我的命
for saving my life
救了大家的命
For saving OUR lives
你知道
You know
我每晚到这儿来…
I come up here every night!
来看那座山丘
and look out to that hill
想象着山那边的生活
and imagine what it must be like on the other side
有趣的是 我…
It’s funny, I’ve…
从来没感到站在草原上的感觉
I’ve never actually felt grass beneath my feet
对不起
I’m sorry
我现在在山丘和草地上散步
Here I am rambling on about hills and grass
你有什么话要说吗?
and you had something to say
是这样 你知道
Um, it’s just that, y-you know
那边儿的生活 以我来看
life, as I’ve experienced it, you know, out there
从孤独自♥由♥浪人的经历来看
lone free ranging and stuff, it’s, uh
令人失望
it’s full of disappointments, and, uh…
什么 你是说草地 不像传说的那样好
What, you mean grass isn’t all it’s cracked up to be?
草地! 正是 草地
Grass! Exactly. Grass
另一边儿的草总是比较绿
It’s always greener on the other side
但当你到那儿时 它就变得枯萎多刺
And then you get there and it’s brown and prickly
你明白我想表达的意思吗?
You see what I’m trying to say?
我想说的是…
What I’m trying to say is…
别客气
you’re welcome
你知道
You know
今晚那山丘
that hill is looking closer tonight
比任何时候离我都近
than it ever has before
哦 晚安…洛基
Well, good night…Rocky
晚安…姜妹
Good night…Ginger
各位 立正!
Company, attention!
姑娘们 今天就是 我们飞行的日子了
Today’s the day, girls. We’re going to fly!
我感到很兴奋!
I can feel it!
终于可以看到真正的专家飞行
Finally, we get to see a real professional in action
最好开始热身 我去叫他来
Better start warming up. I’ll go and get him
洛基 开门
Rocky. Knock-knock.
大家在等你 我告诉他们先…
Everyone’s waiting, so I told them to…
洛基?
R-Rocky?
啊 一门大炮
Oh, a cannon
当然 这可以给你动力
Aye, that would give you thrust
我早就知道他是骗子
I knew he was fake all along
实际上 我甚至怀疑 他是美国人
In fact, I’m not even certain he was American
那下一步该怎么办 各位?
So, what’s the next plan, hen?
我们面对现实吧
Let’s face it
离开这儿唯一的方法 是包在馅饼里
The only way out of here is wrapped in pastry
也许他只是去度假了
Perhaps he just went on holiday
也许是逃离
Perhaps he just went to get away
你不停的编织!
from your infernal knitting!
你总是打他
You were always hitting him
换了你会怎样!
See how YOU like it!
不要推我 四眼!
Don’t push me, four-eyes!
安静 我说安静!
Quiet there! Quiet, I say!
内讧正是
Dissension in the ranks.
敌人想见到的
Precisely what Jerry would have wanted
分♥裂♥后再征服的老办法
The old divide and conquer
像我们在皇家空军那样
A proper squadron work together
一个中队一起工作
like we did in my R.A.F. days
卓高负责驾驶 法比负责导航…
Jocko at the stick, Flappy at the map…
老韦兹邦负责机尾机♥枪♥
and old Whizzbang at the tail-end Charlie
长官一声令下
Wing Co would give the call
跳进飞机 立刻起飞!
hop in the old crate, chocks away!
魔力将引导你 奖章就是这样获得的
Wizard show it was. That’s how you get medals
你能不能闭上嘴
Will you shut up about
别谈你那臭奖章!
your stupid blooming medals!