You might as well get used to it
“他们要杀我们” 你都明白了吗?
Which part of “they kill us” do you not understand?
我也有自己烦恼的事
I got my own set of problems to worry about
此外 从这个鸟笼子出去 也并不太难
Besides, this birdcage can’t be that hard to bust out of
实际上 瞧着我
In fact, watch me
一只 甚至两只鸡
It’s not so hard to get one chicken
出去并不难
out of here or even two
但我们全要出去
but this is about all of us
全部出去?
All of you?
这就是我一直想告诉你的
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you
等等 让我搞清楚
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight
你想让所有的鸡
You want to get every chicken
同时从这儿逃出?
in this place out of here at the SAME TIME?
– 当然 – 你疯了!
– Of course. – You’re certifiable!
你不能做这种惊险的事
You can’t pull off a stunt like that.
这是自杀
That’s suicide
有志者事竟成
Where there’s a will, there’s a way
完全同意 我要从那儿走了
Couldn’t agree more. I WILL be leaving that way
– 但… 请别走! – 我就是这种人…
– But… Please! – I’m the type of guy
我喜欢自♥由♥ 我从来没有在一个地方…
That likes to roam around I’m never in one…
原来如此 你是马戏团的
So that’s it. You’re from the circus
你是逃出来的 是不是?
You’re on the run, aren’t you?
你能不能小声点儿?
You wanna keep it down?
我正在躲藏
I’m trying to lay low here.
我应当马上宣扬出去
I should turn you in right now
你不会的 对吧?
You wouldn’t. Would you?
给我个不会的理由
Give me one reason why I shouldn’t
因为我很…可爱?
Because I’m…cute?
嗨 嗨! 你是哪种疯鸡?
Hey, hey, hey! What kind of crazy chick are you?
你知道我被找到下场会咋样?
Do you know what’ll happen if he finds me?
这是个残酷的世界
It’s a cruel world
我刚刚决定 我不喜欢你
I just decided. I don’t like you
我刚刚决定我不在乎
I just decided. I don’t care.
现在 给我们示范飞行
Now, show us how to fly
– 用这只翅膀? – 那就教我们吧
– With this wing? – Teach us, then
不!
No!
他很有价值 你刚才说?
He’s valuable, you say?
– 当然 – 拿电筒来
– Sure. – Get the torch
现在听着 姊妹
Now, you listen here, sister.
我再也不想过那种生活了
I’m not going back to that life
我是个孤独的自♥由♥浪人 喜欢自♥由♥
I’m a Lone Free Ranger. Emphasis on FREE!
那也是我们的追求 自♥由♥!
And that’s what we want. Freedom!
喜欢自♥由♥ 他们向这里走来了
Fancy that. They’re coming this way
啊 不 他们是来抓我的
Oh, oh, no. No. They’re on to me
教我们飞行我们就把你藏起来
Teach us to fly and we’ll hide you
如果我不呢?
And if I don’t?
你♥爸♥爸也是这么卑鄙吗?
Was your father by any chance a vulture?
我们成交了吗?
Do we have a deal?
是实行交易的时候了 娃娃…
Time to make good on that deal, doll…
我叫姜妹
The name is Ginger
– 舒服吗? – 不太舒服
– Comfortable? – Not really
这也许会有所帮助
Maybe this will help
藏窝不错
Nice hideout
哎哟 比蛋壳还小
Ouch. I had more room in my egg
我们履行了我们的诺言
We’ve held up our end of the deal.
明天你得履行你的了
Tomorrow you hold up yours
– 什么诺言? – 飞行!
– What deal? – The flying!
噢 对 对 别担心
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, right, right. Don’t worry
我将倾囊相授
I’ll teach you everything I know
现在 我的床在哪儿?
Now, which bunk is mine?
真是太气人了!
Absolutely outrageous!
让一个长官和别人睡一张床…
Asking a senior officer to share his quarters…
和一个美国小兵 太过分了
and with a noncommissioned Yank, no less
想当初 我从…
Why, back in my day, I’d never!
你也不是我的首选
You weren’t exactly my first choice, either
挪开点儿 你的翅膀到我这边儿了
And scoot over. Your wing’s on my side of the bunk
你那边儿?
Your side of the bunk?
整张床都是我的
The WHOLE bunk is my side of the bunk!
等等… 什么味道? 是你的口臭?
Just… What’s that smell? Is that your breath?
真是太气人了!
It’s absolutely outrageous
因此你们想飞行 嗯?
So you wanna fly, huh?
好 这并不容易
Well, it ain’t gonna be easy
一朝一夕是学不会的
and it ain’t gonna happen overnight
你知道 飞行得有三样东西
You see, flying takes three things
努力练习 不屈不挠…
Hard work, perseverance and…
– 努力练习 – 你说两次努力练习了!
– Hard work. – You said hard work twice!
那是因为
That’s because
它比不屈不挠难两倍
it takes twice as much work as perseverance
一派胡言!
Codswallop!
现在 最重要的是
Now, the most important thing is
我们要共同合作
we have to work as a team
这意味着… 我说什么你们就做什么
which means… you do everything I tell you
好! 我们开始吧!
Right! Let’s rock and roll!
敦蒂先生! 鸡都在…
Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are…
吃食?
Pecking?
左 二 三 右 二 三
And left, two, three. And right, two, three
嗯…停下 啊 对 往下
And…stop right there. Oh, yeah, down
往下 对 转小圈 就这样 快点儿
Down. Yeah, make little circles. That’s it. Faster
快点儿 对 好极了
Faster. Oh, yes. Perfect
噢 就是这儿
Oh, that’s the spot.
我以为你要教我们飞呢
I thought you were going to teach us how to fly
我正在教啊
That’s what I’m doing
不是该有些拍翅膀的动作吗?
Isn’t there usually some flapping involved?
嘿 我告诉你怎么下蛋了吗?
Hey, do I tell YOU how to lay eggs?
放心 我们正在进步
Relax. We’re making progress
真的? 我总觉得我们在兜圈子
Really? I can’t help feeling we’re going around in circles
这… 嘿! 停下! 你们让我头晕
What the… Hey! Cut it out! You’re making me dizzy
我想他们准备好飞行了
I think they’re ready to fly now
好 因为他们再也走不动了
Good, because they certainly can’t walk anymore
过来 姑娘 我们拍翅膀
Up and at ’em, gals. Let’s flap
瞧 范晨
Watch, Fetcher
我们看看老母鸡 是否改变了主意
Let’s see if old Attila the Hen has come to her senses
下起鸡雨了!
It’s raining hen!
– 这是什么把戏 亲爱的? – 我们在飞
– What’s this caper, love? – We’re flying
当然
Obviously
拍翅膀 看这儿 范晨
Flipping hell. Look at this, Fetch
他们找死啊
They’re gonna kill themselves
– 想看下去? – 想 看吧
– Wanna watch? – Yeah, all right
嗨! 小心那些鸡蛋!
Hey! Careful of those eggs!
单煎一面
Sunny-side up.
现在他们很容易翻过来!
Now they’re over easy!
无疑成了炒蛋
Definitely scrambled
走! 走! 走!
Go! Go! Go!
走 走 走!
Go, go, go, go! Go!
鸡在行动!
Poultry in motion!
物以类聚 人以群分
Birds of a feather flop together
干得好 女士们 干得好!
Great work, ladies. Great work!
受点儿苦对你们不错 是好事
The pain you’re feeling is a good thing. It’s good
痛苦是你们的朋友 对吧? 这是好事
Pain is your friend, okay? It’s a positive thing
坚定信念… 你叫什么名字?
Just keep the faith, uh… What’s your name?
安吉丝! 你会成功的
Agnes! You’ll get there
小鸭 我想你今天 飞过四英尺了!
Ducky, I think you flew four feet today!
对 四英尺! 从屋顶到地面
Right, four feet! From the roof to the ground
女士们 别担心
It’s all part of the process, ladies.
这是成功的必由之路
Nothing to worry about!
你这个吃奶酪的小…
Ya cheese-eating little…
这听起来不太好
That doesn’t sound good. Ha, ha, ha
听 大地在震动 我们需要担心吗?
Okay, the ground’s shaking. Are we worried?
我们需要担心吗?
Are we worried?
马戏团 快 把我藏起来
The circus. Quick. Hide me
– 藏起来 – 来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!