因此这个计划是…从上面过
So, the plan is…we go OVER it
这是我们 明白吗?
This is us, right?
我们这样进去
We get in like this
把它拉紧…松手!
Wind her up and…let her go!
天啊 这个萝卜完蛋了!
Good grief! The turnip’s bought it!
农夫来了!
Farmer’s coming!
隐蔽行动!
Operation Cover-up!
敦蒂先生!
Mr. Tweedy!
– 你在哪儿? – 都是你想象的
– Where are you? – Ooh. It’s all in your head
都是你想象的 都是你想象的
It’s all in your head. It’s all in your head
各位想想 我们还有什么没有试过?
Think, everyone, think. What haven’t we tried yet?
我们还没试过不逃跑
We haven’t tried NOT trying to escape
嗯 那可能行得通
Hmm. That might work
记得爱德文娜?
What about Edwina?
还得有多少空窝才行?
How many more empty nests will it take?
也许如果她花更多的时间下蛋
Perhaps it wouldn’t be empty
而不是逃跑
if she’d spent more time laying
她的窝就不会空
and less time escaping
所以你一生都在下蛋…
So laying eggs all your life…
然后被拔毛 填料 烘烤
and then getting plucked, stuffed
这样够好了吧?
and roasted is good enough?
这是命运
It’s a living
你们知道问题在哪儿吗?
You know what the problem is?
围栏不仅仅将农场围住
The fences aren’t just round the farm.
也将你们的思想围住了
They’re up here in your heads
那里有个更好的地方
There’s a better place out there
就在山丘那边儿
somewhere beyond that hill
那里空间开阔 树木众多…
and it has wide open spaces and lots of trees…
还有草原
and grass
你能想象出吗? 翠绿的草原
Can you imagine that? Cool, green grass
– 谁来喂我们? – 我们自力更生
– Who feeds us? – We feed ourselves
– 那 农场在哪儿? – 没有农场
– Well, where’s the farm? – There is no farm
那农夫住在哪儿Then where does the farmer live?
没有农夫 巴波斯
There is no farmer, Babs
– 他去度假了吗? – 他哪儿也没去
– Is he on holiday? – He isn’t anywhere
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you get it?
没有早点名 没有农夫
There’s no morning head count, no farmers
没有狗 鸡舍和钥匙
no dogs, coops and keys
也没有围栏
and no fences
我一生中从没有听过 如此精彩的…
In all my life I’ve never heard such a fantastic…
一堆废话!
load of tripe!
哎 面对现实吧 亲爱的
Oh, face the facts, ducks
从这儿出去的机率
The chances of us getting out of here
只有百万分之一
are a million to one
那我们仍有机会
Then there’s still a chance
啊 不 啊 不 我在干什么?
Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. What am I doing?
你想骗谁?
Who are you trying to fool?
你不能诱骗这群…
You can’t lead this bunch of…
啊 老天帮帮我们
Oh, heaven help us
自♥由♥!
Freedoooom!
女士们先生们 谢谢你们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen
你们是极好的观众
You’ve been a wonderful audience
噢 好的
Oh, yes
有办法了!
That’s it!
快把他搬进去
Get him inside quickly
这是我们出去的办法
THIS is our way out of here
我们做海报?
We’ll make posters?
不 是海报上的画儿 巴波斯
No. What’s ON the poster, Babs. What’s ON the poster
我们将飞出去!
We’ll fly out!
有他的照片 一定是个人物
He must be important to have his picture taken.
他是干什么的?
What does he do?
这还不明显吗? 他是职业飞行公鸡
Isn’t it obvious? He’s a professional flying rooster
他在农场间做示范飞行
He flies from farm to farm, giving demonstrations
– 你这样认为? – 啊 当然
– Do you suppose? – Oh, absolutely
不能在暗处 不 不能在这儿
Not in the dark, no. No, not in there. No
出去 好 要拿…
Get out. Good. Gotta get…
你们是谁? 我在哪儿? 发生了什么事?
Who are you? Where am I? What’s going on?
哎呀! 我的翅膀怎么了?
Ouch! What happened to my wing?
你刚才跌得很惨
You took a rather nasty fall
你扭伤了前腱
And sprained the anterior tendon
我给你捏了捏 包扎了一下儿
I gave it a wee bit of a tweak and wrapped her up
这是英语吗?
Was that English?
你扭伤了翅膀 她弄好了
You sprained a wing. She fixed it
– 是我做的绷带 – 是我抱你进来的
– I made the bandage. – I-I carried you in
我们从头开始说 我在哪儿?
Let’s back up and start from the top. Where am I?
你说得对 真没礼貌 我们只是太激动了…
You’re right. How rude. We’re just very excit…
这是个养鸡场
This is a chicken farm
我们都是鸡
And we’re the chickens
哦 现在明白了 鸡场 鸡…
Yeah, with you so far. Chicken farm, chickens…
我不喜欢他的样子
I don’t like the look of this one.
他两眼的距离太近了
His eyes are too close together
– 福罗 别这样 – 他还是个美♥国♥佬♥!
– Fowler, please. – And he’s a Yank!
别急 老大爷 在我们那儿斗鸡是违法的
Easy, Pops. Cockfighting’s illegal where I come from
那究竟是什么地方??
And where is that exactly?
一个我称之为自♥由♥之地
A place I call the land of the free
勇敢之家的地方
and the home of the brave
– 苏格兰! – 不 美国
– Scotland! – No! America
美国
Oh! America
胡扯 爱管闲事的美国人
Poppycock. Pushy Americans.
每次打仗总是晚出场
Showing up late for every war
挣得多 爱得多 来这儿了!
Overpaid, oversexed and over here!
老爷爷怎么啦?
What’s eating Grandpa?
哦 别在意 这位先生…
Oh, don’t mind him, Mister!Mister?
我叫洛基·罗德 红岛的洛基 简称罗德
Name’s Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short
– 洛基·罗德? – 很顺耳 是吧?
– Rocky Rhodes? – Catchy, ain’t it?
罗德先生 这是你吗?
Um, Mr. Rhodes, is this you?
谁想知道?
Uh, who wants to know?
一群十分绝望的鸡
A group of rather desperate chickens
你看 如果是你
You see, if it is you
那你可能就是我们祈祷的答案
then you just might be the answer to our prayers
那么就叫我奇迹吧 娃娃脸 因为那就是我
Well, then, call me a miracle, dollface, ’cause that’s me
你怎么来英国了 罗德先生?
And what brings you to England, Mr. Rhodes?
那当然是因为英国的美女了
Why, all the beautiful English chicks, of course
别逗了!
Give over!
你看 我天生喜欢旅行
You see, I’m a traveler by nature
我在农舍呆过
I’ve done the whole barnyard thing
但我很不适应
but I couldn’t get into it
嗨 你好? 诺铺
Hi. How are you? Nope
自♥由♥自在 这才是我的方式
The open road. That’s more my style
对 给我个背包
Yep, just give me a pack on my back
告诉我方向
and point me where the wind blows
实际上 你知道在我家乡 他们叫我什么吗?
In fact, you know what they call me back home?
你们会喜欢的 孤独的自♥由♥浪人
You’re gonna love this. The Lone Free Ranger
很伟大吧?
Isn’t that great?
– 我知道有可能 – 有可能 对
– I knew it was possible. – Oh, it’s possible, all right
– 我知道会有办法的 – 阿们!
– I knew the answer would come. – Amen!
我们都将飞过那个围栏
We’re all going to fly over that fence
罗德先生给我们示范 对吧?
and Mr. Rhodes is going to show us how, right?
那… 什么? 你说”飞”?
That’s… What? Did you say “fly”?
– 你可以教我们 – 不 我不能
– You can teach us. – No, I can’t
听着 嘘 你们听到了吗?
Listen. Shh. You hear that?
那是自♥由♥大道在叫我
That’s the open road calling my name
我生来就对此有反应
and I was born to answer that call
他的听力一定很好
He must have very good hearing
是 是 出口在哪儿? 啊 在这儿
Okay, okay, where’s the exit? Ah, this way
罗德先生 也许
Mr. Rhodes, um, perhaps
我没有 把我们的处境讲清楚
I didn’t explain our situation properly
我们一天到晚下蛋
We lay eggs day in and day out
当我们再也不能下蛋时 他们就杀了我们
and when we can’t lay any more, they kill us
这是个残酷的世界 娃娃脸
It’s a cruel world, doll face.
你或许应该适应它