You took the words out of my mouth.
即使这样 亲爱的 她还表现的像个圣人
Even so, my dear, she behaved like a saint.
甜蜜又光彩夺目 甜美可人
Sweetness and light. Sweetness and light.
耐心的可以树碑了
Patience on a monument.
– 无可指责 – 令人吃惊
– Not one single word of reproach. – Frightening.
而且当他回来时 她什么
And when he came back, all smiles,
也没说 就笑着好像他只是从公园
as if he’d just got in from a stroll in the park,
散步回来一样 他们直接走向卧室
she didn’t open her mouth. They just headed straight for the bedroom.
我可以向你保证 在接下来的一个半小时
I can promise you, for the next hour and a half,
世上没有一个女人比我幸福
there wasn’t a woman in the world happier than me.
恐怕除了Edmay
Except possibly Edmay.
哦 不 哈哈哈
Oh, no. Ha-ha-ha.
我不认为Edmay对那感兴趣 哈哈
I don’t think Emily’s very keen on all that. Ha, ha.
有点冷漠 我得说 就像她的母亲
Bit of a cold fish, I’d say. Like her mother.
是么?
Is that right?
不管怎样 最重要的是他现在准备安顿下来了
Anyway, the important thing is that he’s now ready to settle down.
热爱自己的家
Love his house.
他会保管自己的钱并疼爱自己的孩子
He’ll take care of his money and he’ll adore his children.
好吧 你不必让这些听上去如此沉闷
Well, you don’t have to make it sound quite so depressing.
这瓶白兰地已有74年了
This cognac is 74 years old.
哦 肯定贵的吓人
Oh, must be appallingly expensive.
Lotte 很高兴你考虑到了
Lotte, that’s sweet of you to be concerned.
如果你知道我的石油股票在过去一季涨了多少 就不会这样了
You wouldn’t be if you knew how much my oil stocks had gone up this last quarter.
你从没告诉我你投资了石油
You never told me you were in oil.
你只热衷于婚姻的琐事
You were wrapped up in your matrimonial arrangements.
也热衷于投资燃料行业
Not too wrapped up to miss buying into Compressed Fuels.
那么 你也从没告诉过我
Well, and you never told me either.
最后一件事是我想知道你的新绯闻
The last thing I wanted was to barge in on your new love affair.
顺便问下 怎么样了? 还幸福吧?
How is all that, by the way? Still happy?
– 非常幸福 – 你拍照片了么?
– Very. – Do you have a photo?
你的眼线什么也不知道么?
Your spies haven’t come up with anything, then?
哦 什么眼线?
Oh, what spies?
你知道我从不听八卦的
You know I never listen to gossip.
但是Cheri今早告诉我 比如…
But Cheri said to me this morning, just as l…
他知道你来?
He knew you were coming?
当然
Of course.
你脸红什么?
Why should that make you blush?
你告诉他我回来了?
So you told him I was back?
没有
No.
他告诉我的
He told me.
他让我来的
He sent me.
他非常焦虑地想知道你的消息
He was so anxious to have some news of you.
你在指望什么?
What do you expect?
他怎能忘记您这样的女人?
How could he forget a woman like you?
要我说 你举手之劳…
If you want my opinion, you’ve only to lift a finger…
我不想听
I don’t want your opinion.
那个女人真龌龊
That woman always makes me feel so grubby.
我不想堕落成她那样
I can’t stop myself from going down to her level.
她总是无事生非
She’s always been a troublemaker.
我今天发火了
I landed a good few blows today.
我们就像两只为拖鞋打架的狗
We’re like two dogs fighting over an old slipper.
她让我意识到
She made me realize something.
当我和Cheri分开时
When we parted, Cheri and I,
我们彼此都失去了自己生命中最神圣的东西
we each lost the only really honorable thing in our lives.
你觉不觉得 我这个旧花瓶处理的很好?
Beautiful handles, don’t you think, for such an old vase?
是的 夫人
Yes, madame.
或许我该开创事业 你觉得呢?
Maybe I should start a business. What do you think?
Aline Mesmacker开了饭店
Aline Mesmacker opened that restaurant.
显然 她很赚钱
Apparently, she’s making a fortune.
或许我可以资助Khun
Or I could finance Khun.
我知道他想开家自己的时装店
I know he wants to open his own fashion house.
嗯 我在说什么? 我讨厌工作
Ugh, what am I talking about? I’ve always hated the idea of working.
这是我唯一工作的地方
This was my only place of business.
顾客都走光了
And the customers have all gone.
这都午夜了
It’s after midnight.
看看是谁
Go see who it is.
Monsieur Peloux
Monsieur Peloux.
我有事要告诉她
There’s something I have to talk to her about.
夫人会在明早见您
Madame would be ready to see you in the morning.
– 不会超过五分钟 – 先生 拜托了
– Shan’t be more than five minutes. – Monsieur, please.
先生 别 请不要上楼
Monsieur, no. Please don’t go up.
– 别挡道 Rose – 不 先生 拜托了
– Out of my way, Rose. – No, monsieur, please.
不要 夫人…
No. Madame…
夫人不在这… 先生 别这样
No, Madame is not here… Monsieur, no.
别这样
No.
夫人…
Madame…
我来处理吧 Rose
I’ll deal with this, Rose.
你至少该把帽子摘掉
You might, at least, take your hat off.
– 我能坐下吗? – 想坐就坐
– May I sit down? – If you want to.
抽烟可以吗?
Do you mind if I smoke?
想干嘛就干嘛
Do what you like.
Marcel让我进来的
Marcel let me in.
那 他为什么这么做?
Well, why wouldn’t he have?
难道你结婚了 就能要求我改变吗?
You expect me to change my staff every time you get married?
– 不 我的意思是说… – 你想待多久?
– No, all I meant was… – How long were you intending to stay?
我可没问你是什么意思
Please note I haven’t asked you what you mean
大半夜来打扰我
by bursting in on me in the middle of the night.
– 您可以问啊 – 我才不敢兴趣
– You can ask, if you like. – No, I’m not interested.
你就不想知道我来的原因吗?
So you don’t even want to know why I’m here?
我已经回来了
I’ve come back.
你还没经历过比闯进来更尴尬的事呢?
It never occurred to you that barging in like this might be embarrassing?
你懂我的意思吗?
You understand what I’m saying?
你的朋友还没回来 是这个意思?
Your friend’s not back yet. Is that what you mean?
这和你无关…
That’s not of your bus…
别放在那 说多少次了?
Not in there. How many times?
这是什么?
What’s this?
– 翡翠 – 我知道这是翡翠 又不瞎
– An emerald. – I can see it’s an emerald. I’m not blind.
我是说谁给你的?
What I mean is, who gave it to you?
你不认识
No one you know.
很漂亮 对吗?
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
所有人都很羡慕 我走到哪…
Everyone admires it. Everywhere I go…
够了
That’s enough.
– 你要干吗? – 叫警♥察♥
– What are you doing? – Calling the police.
别胡闹
Don’t be ridiculous.
Nounoune
Nounoune.
哦 Nounoune
Oh, Nounoune.
说对不起
Say you’re sorry.
为什么?
Why should I?
要么道歉要么离开
It’s that or leave the house.
– 抱歉 – 我没听清
– Sorry. – I can’t hear you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
这还差不多
That’s better.
什么事?
What’s the matter?
发生什么了?
What’s happened?
什么也发生 就是我回来了 就这样
Nothing’s happened. I’ve come back, that’s all.
Nounoune
Nounoune.

Shh.
那…
So, then…
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
你真的有情人了吗?
Do you have a lover?
到底有没有?
Do you or do you not have a lover?
没有
No.
除你之外
Except for you.
我爱你
I love you.
你醒了
You’re awake.
你不也是
So are you.
– 现在几点了? – 这有什么关系?
– What time is it? – What difference does it make?
– 我还不知道 – 你回来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!