I don’t know how you could go off like that with a strange man.
男人都是陌生的
All men are strange.
– 注意 注意了 – 是的 但是我想说…
– Hear, hear. – Yes, but I mean to say…
闭上嘴发牌吧
Shut up and deal.
噢! 我的关节炎啊
Ow, oh! My arthritis.
想想我的手曾经是多么的美
And to think I used to have the most beautiful hands.
阿方索十二世(西班牙国王)过去常在我的手掌上喝酒
King Alfonso XII used to drink from my cupped palms.
他称我的手是珍珠母贝壳
He called them his mother-of-pearl seashells.
我总觉得他也是一个无聊的国王
I always thought he was one of the duller kings.
他热爱我的头发 跪在我的膝下
He adored my hair, down below my knees.
de Thou先生 那个议员
Monsieur de Thou, the deputy,
常说我的头发多的可以修一座去天堂的天梯了
used to say there was enough hair to carpet the stairway to heaven.
– 看现在剩什么了? – 一头漂亮的假发
– And now what’s left? – A very nice wig.
你还好吧 Lea 亲爱的?
Are you all right, Lea, my dear?
你看起来不太对劲
You don’t seem quite your usual self.
没事 我很好
No, I’m fine.
除了我刚刚吃了那顿大餐之后
Except for having eaten that vast meal.
我不得不节食了
I’m going to have to go on a diet.
– 噢 你还在伤心吗? – 什么…?
– Oh. Haven’t you suffered enough? – What…?
噢 你是说那个啊
Oh, you mean that.
没有 我倒希望那样
No, I wish it worked that way.
如果这样我能减掉几公斤 我宁愿放弃几个年轻人
I’d give up any number of young men if it meant I could lose a few kilos.
你很美 Lea 没人比得上
You’re amazing, Lea. There’s nobody like you.
看好你的牌
Keep your eyes on the cards.
你们有在♥十♥月♥份遇到过这样的天气吗?
Have you ever seen weather like this in October?
你说得对 这天气很特别
You’re right, it’s extraordinary.
想想这里是这样的好天气 意大利的天气会是多么好啊
And if it’s like this here, just imagine what it must be like in Italy.
你还好吧 亲爱的?
Are you all right, my dear?
我只是出去呼吸下新鲜空气
I’m just going to get a breath of fresh air.
Lea Lea
Lea. Lea.
快过来 他们到了
Come back, they’ve arrived.
谁?
Who?
快乐的小两口
The happy couple.
Lea Lea 亲爱的 我们
Lea. Lea, darling, it’s been,
太久没见了
mm, ages.
这是Guido王子 我此生之爱
And this is Prince Guido, the love of my life.
可能你们已经见过了
Perhaps you’ve already met.
– 是的 当然了 当然了 夫人 – 不 别流口水了
– Yes, of course, of course, madame. – No, don’t slobber.
噢 他真是棒极了 不是吗?
Oh, he’s gorgeous, isn’t he?
Lili 稍微节制点会死吗
A touch of restraint wouldn’t come amiss, Lili.
不 不 Baronne 别这样为难人
No, no, Baronne, don’t be such a curmudgeon.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
他们在一起真幸福
They’re very sweet together.
让我想起了我的孩子
They remind me of the children.
这就是我拜访的原因 问问他们小两口的情况
That’s why we came, to ask how they were.
– 婚礼怎么样? – 棒极了 太美了
– How was the wedding? – Glorious, glorious.
新娘戴着香橙花(纯洁的象征) 像梦幻一样美
A riot of orange blossom, and the bride looked like a dream.
圣母啊 圣母啊
A Madonna. A Madonna.
我的孩子快乐好似走在云端
And my boy was walking on air.
蜜月怎么安排?
What news of the honeymoon?
他们去意大利了 在湖边散步 噢 田园诗般的美
Italy, the lakes. Oh, idyllic.
是啊 我还记得Petrescu上将带我去佛罗伦萨和威尼斯的时候
Yes, I remember when General Petrescu took me to Florence and Venice.
– 坐马车吗? – 不 不 是坐火车
– In a coach? – No, no, by train.
以前的火车不是很不舒服吗?
Weren’t they horribly uncomfortable, those early trains?
不像现在我的Cheri和Edmee坐的火车
Not like the ones my Cheri and Edmee have been taking.
你不能跟我们说点精彩的细节吗?
Don’t you have any more colorful details for us?
噢 我不明白你的意思
Oh. I can’t think what you mean.
对不起 我无礼了
I’m sorry, it’s my weakness.
Guido肯定会告诉你我喜欢他说脏话
Guido will tell you that I adore it when he talks dirty.
说起来 你们觉得Marie Laure
Speaking of which, do we think that Marie Laure
会给新娘说些意见吗?
gave the bride any words of advice?
Marie Laure都等不及走掉呢
Marie Laure couldn’t wait to get away.
我觉得她这辈子都没有跟她的女儿
I wouldn’t think she’d ever had such a thing as a conversation
有过交谈这码事
with her daughter in her life.
那没有人给这可怜的人儿一些新婚的指导吗?
Then did no one give the poor little thing her instructions for newlyweds?
在今时今日 Lili 他们会知道怎么做的
In this day and age, Lili, people know what they’re doing.
至少我的Cheri知道
At least, my Cheri does.
是吧 亲爱的?
Doesn’t he, darling?
当然了 如果Guido成年了
Of course, Guido and I would get married tomorrow
我明天就会跟他结婚
if he were of age.
真的吗 Lili?
Really, Lili?
到那时 我就真的是个公主了 不是吗 Guido?
Then I’d be a real princess, wouldn’t I, Guido?
他喜欢称我为他的公主(意大利语)
He always calls me his principessa.
不是吗 亲爱的?
Don’t you, darling?
唯一的问题就是他的父亲
The only problem is his father.
我的父亲是Parese公爵
My father is the duke of Parese.
他说如果我娶了Lili 他就会把我送到修道院去
He says if I marry Lili, he’ll put me in a convent.
– 修道院? – 听起来不错
– A convent? – Sounds delicious.
噢 过来 亲爱的
Oh, come here, my darling.
过来吻我 嗯!
Come and kiss me. Mm!
噢 哈 哈
Oh, yes. Ha-ha-ha.
– 啊! – 噢 真对不起
– Oh! – Oh, I’m sorry.
别担心 岁岁(碎碎)平安嘛
Don’t worry. It’s good luck, spilling a glass.
当然啦 除非是彩色的玻璃杯
Unless, of course, it’s colored glass.
我得走了
I have to leave.
怎么了? 有什么急事吗?
Why? Where’s the fire?
我不知道该怎么回答这个问题
Well, I’m not sure there’s a delicate answer to that.
你不会是说…?
You don’t mean…?
什么? 真的吗?
What? Already?
谢谢你的招待
Thank you for lunch.
你可不能这样留个悬念就走了啊
You can’t leave us in suspense like this.
不行 告诉我们 告诉我们
No, tell us, tell us.
你得把事情都告诉我们
You’ve got to tell us everything.
不行 现在说还太早了 这得保密
No, it’s too early in the day. It has to be a secret.
什么? 什么…?
What? Wha…?
至少现在还太早
For the time being at least.
什…?
Wha…?
夫人 晚上好
Good evening, madame.
Rose 今晚我房♥间里要点起火来
I’ll need a fire in my room tonight, Rose.
夫人 火已经好了
The heat is on, madame, but of course.
我还需要温床用的热手袋
And I’ll need a hot water bottle as well.
晚餐来点吐司面包和葡萄酒就行了
Just some toast and grapes for dinner.
告诉Marcel帮我把蛋黄打进巧克力里面
Tell Marcel to do me that chocolate with an egg yolk beaten in.
好的 夫人
Yes, madame.
嗯!
Mm!
Cheri
Cheri.
夫人 你今天起来的很早啊
You’re up very early this morning, madame.
您还好吧?
Are you all right?
不怎么好
Not really.
怎么啦?
What’s the matter?
你知道的 岁月不饶人
You know, age.
你知道我们要做什么吗 Rose?
You know what we’re going to do, Rose?
我们要坐上汽车 开去Biarritz
We’re going to get in the car and drive down to Biarritz.
朝着太阳
Towards the sun.
我亲爱的Charlotte
My dear Charlotte,
真抱歉没有跟你好好告别就离开
I’m sorry to slip away without saying a proper goodbye.
也许这样做很蠢
I am probably making a complete fool of myself.
但是想想 为什么不呢?
But then again, why not?
人生苦短
Life is short.
让我们尽情享受吧
Let’s do our best to enjoy it.
等孩子回来之后替我问好
Remember me to the boy when he comes back.
另外 不要贿赂我的管家打听消息
P.S., don’t bother to try bribing my butler.
这次没人知道我这次的行程
No one in my household knows anything about this escapade.
他怎么说的?
So, what did he say?
他说至少一年半的时间
He said that he wasn’t going to be able to come along to see us
不会方便过来看我们了
for at least another 18 months.
夫人
Madame.
在Biarritz的帕莱斯大酒店 自建好的几年里
The Hotel Grand Palais in Biarritz, had for some years now,
一直是Lea和跟她一样的人狩猎的好地方
been a happy hunting ground for Lea and her like.
把它们放那边
Put those over there.
在这里你很容易会发现自己跟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!