那里有啤酒
There’s cerveza down there.
小子 给我榛子 再给点火腿
Little man, get me hazelnuts, get me some more ham.

OK.
好的 我这里完成四个
Alright, I got four right here.
老大 这音乐太难听了
Hey, jefe, this sound system sounds like ass.
我亲戚认识一个
But my cousin knows a guy
能提供我们需要所有音乐的人
who’ll hook us up with all our musical necessities.
我的信♥用♥卡♥都刷爆了 而且我们还没有收食物的钱
My credit cards are maxed out and we’re not charging for food yet.
所以音乐的事以后再说
So we’ll wait on the sound system.
但你看起来很高兴 对吗
But you look happy, baby, don’t you?
-很高兴 很高兴 -没错 那才是最重要的
-So happy. So happy. -Yeah, that’s what’s champing it.
我完成一个
I got one.
-这个焦了 -怎么办
-That’s burnt. -So?
他们不会买♥♥的
They’re not paying for it.
跟我来 下车
Come with me. Get off the truck.
-你能搞定吗 -可以 交给我 你们下去吧
-You got this? -Yeah, I got it. You get down.
稍等一下
Slow down for a second.
-你觉得无聊吗 -不会 我喜欢
-Is this boring to you? -No, I like it.
对 我爱这个
Yeah, well, I love it.
我这辈子所有美好的事情都来源于此
Everything good that’s happened to me in my life came because of that.
我这辈子也许不能把什么事都做好 对吗
I might not do everything great in my life, OK?
我不是完美的 我不是最好的丈夫
I’m not perfect. I’m not the best husband.
很抱歉 我也不是最好的父亲
And I’m sorry if I wasn’t the best father.
但这个我擅长
But I’m good at this.
我想要跟你分享这个
And I wanna share this with you.
我想教会你我所学到的东西
I wanna teach you what I learned.
我用我所做的东西来进入人们的生活
I get to touch people’s lives with what I do.
它让我坚持下去 我爱它
And it keeps me going, and I love it.
我觉得你如果尝试一次 也会爱上它
And I think if you give it a shot, you might love it too.
是的 厨师长
Yes, Chef.
现在 我们应该卖♥♥那个三明治吗
Now, should we have served that sandwich?
不应该 厨师长
No, Chef.
这才是我的儿子 回去吧 还有很多饿着的人呢
That’s my son. Get back in there. We got some hungry people.
他准备好下厨了
He’s ready to cook!
-我们做得很好 -我们做得很好
-We did good, man. -We did good.
-我们找对路了 -我们就走传统菜单路线
-We got something here. -I say we stick with the traditional menu.
-不要花里胡哨的 -再加上丝兰薯条
-We don’t get too fancy. -We’ll get some yucca fries.
反正我们有炸锅
We got the fryer.
太经典了 再来瓶啤酒 老大
That’s classic. Another beer, boss?
-不用了 -好吧
-No, I’m good. -Alright.
给你 小家伙
Here you go, little man.
你确定
You sure?
这是啤酒吗
Is this beer?
当然不是了 我才不会给你啤酒
No, of course not. I would never hand you beer.
-这是啤酒的双胞胎 -我才十岁 不能喝啤酒
-That’s cerveza. -I’m 10. I can’t have beer.
你不是十岁 你是厨房♥员工 厨房♥员工不论年龄
You’re not 10. You’re kitchen staff. Kitchen staff doesn’t have an age.
爸爸
Dad?
你可以尝一小口
You can have a sip.
怎么样
Huh?
-像尿对吧 -比尿还难喝
-Like piss, right? -Worse.
你朋友给你啤酒的时候要记得这种感觉
You remember that when your friends offer you a beer.
我想我们去南海滩
I figure we go to South Beach…
把餐车装饰一下 菜单整理出来
stake out the truck a little bit, get the menu straight.
然后我们非常确定自己找到灵感后
Then after we’re really confident we got something good,
我们就开回洛杉矶
then we drive back to LA.
路上再多停留几个城市
And hit a few extra cities on the way?
当然
Why not?
-我能去吗 -你能去吗
-Can I come? -Can you come?
-去哪 -旅行
-Come where? -On the trip.
这不是旅行 我们只是把餐车开回去
This isn’t a trip. We’re just driving the truck back.
你要和妈妈带着离婚的钱做头等舱飞回去
You’re flying first class with Mommy with all the divorce money.
但你沿途还会去其他城市
Yeah, but you’re stopping in cities.
-嗯 但你得上学 -我在放假
-Yeah, but you got school. -I’m on break.
我不知道
I don’t know.
马汀 我喜欢你的护身符
Martin, I like your mojo.
-别给我下套 -你打马汀主意
-Hey, don’t work me. -Oh, you hitting Martin?
-你在鼓动马汀 -刚才那一招
-You’re working Martin? -Working me like that.
-太老辣了 -但他知道我的软肋
-He’s ice-cold. -He knows my soft spot, though.
他喜欢你的护身符
He likes your mojo.
-他说动我了 哥们 -我们跟你妈妈谈谈
-He got me, man. -We’ll talk to your mom.
-看她怎么说 -我已经问了
-We’ll see what she says. -I already did.
-她不反对 -快看
-She’s cool with it. -Look at that.
他 他才十岁 就有手♥机♥了
He’s not… He’s 10, he’s got a phone.
不错 不错啊小家伙 搞定了
Good for you. Good for you, man. Get things done.
干嘛不呢 带着他吧
Why not? Why not? Bring him along.
所以我可以去了
So I’m going?

Yeah.
-你可以跟着 -我得去厕所
-Yeah, you can come. -I gotta go to the bathroom.
去挖沟机那里
Go by the backhoe.
你让我去那里拉屎
You want me to take a poop over there?
凯尔 凯尔 这样吧
Hey, Carl. Carl, check it out.
我把你们送到旅馆
I’ll drop you guys off at the hotel,
早上的时候 你把其余的食材买♥♥好
and in the morning, you go get the rest of the ingredients,
给车上备货 我给卡车喷层漆
stock up on stuff, and I’ll put a coat of paint on this.
别管喷漆的事了 我们回来后一起弄
Don’t bother painting. We’ll paint it when we get back.
-这样也挺好的 -不用 包我身上
-It looks fine like this. -No, man. This is on me.
我表弟认识人 我来牵线 行吗
My cousin knows a guy. I’m gonna hook it up. Alright?

OK.
谁饿了
Who’s hungry? Huh?
如果你改主意了 给我电♥话♥ 我马上飞去接你
If you change your mind, you call me and I’ll go get you anywhere.
来吧 开卖♥♥三明治了 宝贝
Come on. Let’s sell sandwiches, baby!
-好吧 给我电♥话♥ -来吧 伙计
-OK, call me. -Come on, buddy.
小心点
Cuidado.
-给我电♥话♥ -好的
-Call me. -I will.
@凯尔·卡斯帕厨师长回来了 快看@南海滩的@古巴流动餐车
好了 伙计 你得给我招呼人了
Alright, buddy, I need you to get me a crowd.
-好的 厨师长 没问题 -好
-Yes, Chef. You know it. -Alright.
瞧一瞧看一看
Step right up.
全南海滩最棒的古巴美食
Best Cuban food in all of South Beach.
快啊 别害怕 看过来
Come on, don’t be afraid. Step up!
如果你还要更正宗的 就得往那边游九十里咯
If you need it more authentic, you can swim 90 miles that way.
你想要的我们都有
If you can pronounce it, we can make it.
西班牙鸡肉饭 送免费木薯
Arroz con pollo, yuca frita.
好的 四份古巴三明治马上好
OK, four Media Noches coming up.
古巴三明治
Cubano.
-有吗 -这边有四个好了
-You got it? -I got four ready over here.
-丝兰薯条 是你的吗 -对
-Yucca fries, plantas was you? -Yeah.
给你 谢谢 谢谢耐心等待
Here we go. Thank you. Thanks for your patience.
-谁还要 -来四份古巴三明治
-Who needs a little bit more? -We got four Cubano all day.
-四份古巴三明治 -这个还没好
-Four Cubano all day. -Hey, this one’s not ready, OK?
-我给另一个涂奶油 -好的 好的
-I’m buttering that one. -I got it. I got it.
-我去 -丝兰
-Crap! -Yucca!
-给你一份薯条 -我烫到手了
-One frites for you. -I burned my finger.
-没事吧 -嗯
-You OK? -Mm-hm.
-你想继续还是停下 -我想继续
-You wanna keep going or stop? -I wanna keep going.
-好的 继续 继续 -加油 小伙计
-OK, keep going, keep going. -Go, little man.
帮他弄一下香蕉番茄酱和丝兰薯条
Help him with that banana ketchup and yucca fries.
配上辣椒酱 智利醋
Go with the chile, the chile vinegar.
-做得好 -等一下
-Good job. -Hold on one second.
-来了 -够吗
-It’s coming. -Is that enough?
好极了 给你
That’s perfect. Here you go.
-丝兰薯条呢 -好极了
-How’s the yucca frita? -It’s perfect.
闪开 闪开
Step aside, step aside.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里谁管事
Who’s in charge here?
是我 怎么了 先生
Um, uh, me. What do you need, sir?
-我得跟你单独谈谈 -好的
-I need to talk to you on the side. -OK.
-请出来一下 现在 -好的 没事 没事
-On the side, please. Right away. -I got you. I got it, I got it.
好了 好了 放松 别吵 别吵
Alright, alright. Relax, relax. Keep it down. Keep it down.
等下 大伙 拜托 等下 等下
Hang on, guys. Come on. Hang on, hang on.
等一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!