Just big enough for two, Dad. How’s your book going, Mom?
事实上,我刚刚寄给出版社的朋友,我们拭目以待吧
Actually, I just sent it to a friend who’s in publishing, so we’ll see.
我们能回到主题吗?豆妈葬在这里
Could we stay on subject, please? Beans’s mother’s buried here.
我不能拆散这对母子,她们是一家人
I’m not splitting them up. They’re family.
我们可以为它,在新院子里建一个纪念碑
We can build a fancy new memorial to Pork in our new yard.
我们负担不起,我们可以的
Yeah, like we could afford that. Actually, we can.
我赚的够让你不必再穿二手衣服
I’ll be making enough money to do that, get you out of hand-me-downs
给杰克买♥♥新直排轮
Get Jake those new skates
还买♥♥我们想要的新车
And get that new car we’ve been saving for.
我的朋友都在这里!
But I have friends here!
亲爱的,你可以保持联络和交新朋友呀
Honey, you’ll keep in touch. And you can make new friends.
安静!
Quiet!
听着,我知道你们害怕
Now, look, I know you’re all scared.
搬家是大事,我们在这里过得很好,我知道
Moving is a big deal. We’re very comfortable here. I get that.
所以我这些年推掉了许多其它教职
And that’s why I turned down a lot of other coaching offers through the years.
从我离开芝加哥以后,这是我一直以来想要的工作
But this is a job I wanted since we left Chicago.
它对我来说不只是个工作
And, in fact, it’s more than a job to me.
它是我的队伍
Um, this is my team.
它是我的队服颜色,它是…
And it’s my colors and it’s, um,
种马队
The Stallions.
他们终于叫我上场了
And they’re finally calling my number.
我要你们跟我一起冒险,如果这么做…
And I want you to take this risk with me, because if you do…
我们会成为…
I promise you, we will be…
一个更快乐,更坚强的家庭
A happier and stronger family.
你保证?我保证
You promise? I promise.
如果投票表决,我们会更高兴接受,对,就是如此
I would feel happier and stronger if we vote on it. Yeah, definitely.
我们应该投票
We should vote.
这是唯一公平的办法
That’s the only way to make it fair. It’s the only way to do it.
好吧,我们来投票
All right, we can vote.
但由妈妈和我来决定结果,由我们来做这件事对全家来说最合适
But in the end, your mother and I are gonna do what we think is best for the family.
那投票有什么意义?我要走了
What’s the point of even voting? I’m out.
我们走吧,这根本不值得,来吧,伙计们
Let’s get out of here. It’s not even worth it. Come on, guys.
在吗?我还在线上
Hello? Still here.
好吧,8票反对
All right, eight noes
3票同意,3票“都可以”
Three yes’s and three maybes.
没有民♥意♥支持
Not exactly a mandate.
给我枝笔,我来改一改
Give me a pen. I’m gonna change some of these.
你看吧
Here we go.
什么?怎么了?
What? “What”?
我们一起来回顾,好吗?
Let’s review, shall we?
又来了
Here we go.
“有幸找到梦想跟我一样的人”
“I’m so glad I found someone whose dreams are as big as mine. ”
“我爱你,凯特”
“I love you. Kate.”
我一直喜欢你努力的态度,汤姆
I always loved the way you go for things, Tom.
全心全意,不然不做
Pedal to the metal, full-on, all of it or none of it.
所以我们搬家吧
So we’re doing this.
我们将开始进行
We’re gonna do this.
已经开始行动了
We’re doing it.
是的,等到我们搬的时候,孩子们会习惯的
Yeah. And by the time we move, the kids’ll get used to the idea.
豆子,跟妈妈说再见
Say good-bye to your mother, Beans.
甘纳,上车!
Gunner, to the car!
快!
Come on!
这是命令,甘纳,上车!
I’m you. Gunner, to the car!
甘纳,上车!
I’m Gunner. Gunner, to the car!
嘿,查理,你会开这辆车吗?
Hey, Charlie. Do me a favor and drive the Cutlass?
多谢你毁了我的生活
Thanks for ruining my life.
我不要搬走!
I don’t wanna move!
你知道吗?大家都要搬走
You know what? Everybody’s going with us.
包括你的玩具,好的
We’re taking all your toys. Okay.
好吧,谁说表达感情是件好事的,我想跟他谈谈
Well, whoever said expressing emotion is a good thing, I’d like to see.
* Life is a highway
* I wanna ride it
all night long *
* If you’re goin’ my way
* I wanna drive it
all night long **
嘿,这是我们住的街道
Hey,this is our street.
你确定我们适合这里,老爸?
Are you sure we’re gonna fit in here, Dad?
孩子们,你们马上就会有新朋友的
You’ll have friends here in no time, guys.
我们到了,大家下车吧!
Here we are. We are here. Everybody out.
我想要每个人都下车
I want everybody out.
嘿,甘纳,慢一点!
Hey, slow down there, Gunner!
等下!亨利,凯丽,检查一下!
Wait up! Hey, Kyle, check this place out!
太酷了!
Cool!
1920年代的古典建筑
There it is a 1920s classic.
钟楼怪人特♥价♥卖♥♥给你的吗?
What, did the Munsters give you a good price?
好的,每人都有一间房♥,双胞胎共用
All right, the twins share, but everybody else gets their own room.
现在,赶快去抢最好的房♥间!太棒了
Now, go kill each other for the best one! That’s great.
嘿,查理
Hey, Charlie.
你需要车去见贝丝,现在它是你的了
You’re gonna need a car to visit Beth. The Olds is yours now.
你想贿赂我?
You trying to bribe me?
有用吗?
Is it working?
有点作用
Little bit.
好吧
Come on.
欢迎回家,凯特
Welcome home, Kate.
这儿将会变得很棒,汤姆
It’s gonna be great, Tom. Mmm.
洁西卡,快过来,看这个!
Jessica, come here! Check this out!
这房♥间真大!可以分这间吗?
This room is huge! Can I see this one?
走开,快递送的
Whoa-ho! Back it up, FedEx.
只有查理才能住我对面
If anyone gets the room across from me, it’s Charlie.
你是查理吗?不,伙计,我们来用这个房♥间
And are you Charlie? No. Dude, I call this room.
没人能用这个,好吗?这里的景观真特别!
Nobody else gets it, okay? Look at the view from here!
我可以跟你共享,这个房♥间吗?
It’s spectacular! Can I share with you?
哦,天哪,他们是速食族!
Oh, God. They’re fast-food people.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人来了!
People are here!
嗨,嗨,我是蒂娜
Hi. Hi. I’m Tina Shenk.
这是我老公比尔和儿子狄伦
This is my husband Bill and our son Dylan.
你们好,我们住在对面
How do you do? We, uh, live across the street.
谢谢你!我是凯特,他是汤姆,嗨
Thank you. This is lovely. I’m Kate. This is Tom. Hi.
我们是贝克家!
We’re the Bakers. Oh!
甘纳!甘纳!真抱歉
Gunner! Gunner! I am so sorry.
真抱歉,你身上有起士汉堡吗?
Sorry. Are you hiding a cheeseburger anywhere on your person?
我吃素
I-I don’t eat meat.
杰克,2个字,礼貌
Jake? Dude! Two words: manners.
怎么了?要不要帮我卸行李?好的
What’s up? Wanna help me unpack? Sure.
把毛衣穿上,亲爱的,他在房♥子里
Put your sweater on, sweetie. He’s inside, dear.
别跟我争,好吗?
Don’t start, okay?
杰克是你们的独子吗?
So, uh, is Jake your only child?
不,我们有12个小孩
No. We have 12.
我无法拒绝她的媚功
I couldn’t keep her off me.
小心!哦!
Heads up! Oh!
麦克,腕力小一些!知道!
Little less wrist, Mike. Got it.
继续!他们在房♥子里玩曲棍球?
Game on! Uh, they’re playing hockey in the house?
好吧,3对3以上
Well, if the game gets bigger than three-on-three
就得在外面玩
Then they have to take it outside.
狄伦不太适合剧烈运动
Uh, Dylan doesn’t really care for rough play.
你最好刹车,老兄!
Uh, you’re gonna wanna stop now, dude.
啊!天啊!
Oh, my God!
抓紧!伙计们!噢,天啊!这需要帮忙!
Hang on, buddy! A little help here!
我抓住他了!我抓住他了!快救救我儿子!
I got him! I got him! Save my baby!
别担心,迪伦,我经常在吊灯上荡秋千
Don’t worry, Dylan. I swing from the chandelier all the time.
真酷!好吧
Cool! All right.
啊!我抓住他了!哦,没抓到!
Aah! I got him! I Oh! I don’t got him!
哦,上帝呀!
Oh, my God!
迪伦,你知道有什么好餐馆吗?
So, Dylan, know any good restaurants?
我抓住你了,狄伦!别担心,亲爱的!
I’ve got you, Dylan! Don’t worry, honey!
哇!你可以放手了,狄伦,我想她会接住你
Whoa! You can let go, Dylan. I think she’s got you.
把他转过来,这样我就可以了,天哪!
Spin him this way so I can Oh, my God!
亲爱的,你没事吧?我很好,妈妈
Oh, sweetie, are you all right? I’m fine, Mom.
哦,天哪,你知道,我们在一分半钟的时间里
Oh, dear. You know, for the entire minute and a half we livedhr
我已经恨死那个吊灯了
I really hated that chandelier.
我们走吧
Here we go.
好的,我们该走了,你还有西洋棋课