I look great.
你没听到吗?我弟弟不见了!
Did you not hear me? My brother is missing!
没听见,你没听到吗?我上电视了!
No. Did you not hear me? I’m on TV!
为什么打我?
What was that for?
有什么可以帮到您吗?
Oh. What do you want?
我儿子离家出走了,他不在这,是他吗?
My son Mark ran away. He’s not here, is he?
我知道你孩子迟早会上寻人启事
I always knew one of your kids would land on a milk carton.
12个实在太多了
Twelve is just too big a number.
我们会帮你找他,已经过了狄伦的睡觉时间
We’ll help you look for him. It’s-It’s past Dylan’s bedtime.
我们要帮忙找他
We’re gonna look for him, Tina.
谢谢你,没问题
Thank you. Sure.
让警♥察♥去找!你们找不到的!
Let the police handle it! You’ll never find him!
我们会找到他的,就像你说的,我们有12个人
Oh, we’ll find him. Like you said, 12’s a big number.
马克!马克!马克!
Mark! Mark! Mark!
他大概…这么高
He’s about, about about that high.
红头发,戴眼镜,这是照片
He’s got red hair and glasses. There’s a photo, and you can keep that.
运气不佳,我到处找遍了
No luck. I’ve been everywhere.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for looking.
汉克呢?他没通过考验,我们吹了
Where’s Hank? He’s not gonna make the cut.
我希望不是因为家里的关系
I hope the family isn’t to blame.
就是因为如此
They’re totally to blame.
我们会检查火车站及汽车站
I’ll have officers check the train and bus stations.
不,他不会坐火车或者汽车,他可能会
He wouldn’t get on a train or a bus. He might’ve.
我以前离家出走时,总想去芝加哥
Those times when I ran away from Midland, I was gonna go to Chicago.
世界上我最喜欢的地方
My favorite place in the world.
世界上你最喜欢的地方
Your favorite place in the world.
你说过我们会更快乐的,你没有遵守承诺
You said we’d be happier. You didn’t keep your promise.
我知道,我很抱歉
I know. I’m sorry.
妈妈!
Mom!
哦,亲爱的!
Oh, honey! Oh!
我们想你,亲爱的
Oh, we missed you, sweetheart.
别再那样做了,不然我就要揍你了
Do that again, I’m going to have to pound you.
我以为我是快递送来的,你的古怪和缺乏先见之明
But I thought I was FedEx. Your eccentricities and vision problems…
可以说是
Are genetic traits that could be attributed
贝克家的特征
To any number of the Baker ancestors.
是呀,没有你,我们无法凑足贝克家12罗汉
Yeah. Without you, we wouldn’t be the 12 Bakers anymore.
那将会变成11罗汉
We’d be, like, 11.
我以为每个人都讨厌我,像莎拉和罗琳互相憎厌
I figured everybody hated me like Sarah and Lorraine hate each other.
有时候我想宰了莎拉
There are times when I want to kill Sarah
但是我也愿意随时为她而战
But I’d kill for her all the time.
来吧,小乖乖
Come here, cutie.
汤姆,你要说几句话吗?
Tom? You wanna say something? A few words?
当然
Sure
豆子是只好青蛙
Beans was a good frog.
它不像近来常见的某些坏青蛙…
He was, uh, not like a lot of the bad frogs…
像摇头族一样四处乱跳
You hear about today, all hopped up.
它是那么可爱,几乎像人类一般
He was lovable. He was almost human.
就像我们家的一份子
He was like, uh, one of the family.
除了它是绿色的,爱吃苍蝇
Except that, of course, he was green and he ate flies.
它很爱跳跃
But he was a hopper.
热情活泼,嘻嘻哈哈
He hipped and he hopped.
它是一位说唱歌♥手
He loved hip-hop.
马克,我想你该说几句话
Mark, why don’t you I think you should say something.
长久以来,你是我唯一可以倾诉的人
For a long time, you were the only person I could talk to.
现在不同了
That’s different now.
感谢你帮我渡过难关
But you’re the one who got me through.
谢谢
Thanks.
这赛季结束以后我就辞职,,沙克
I’m resigning after the season, Shake.
放弃你的梦想吗?
Giving up the dream, huh?
只是想实现另一个梦
Just going with a different one.
你不后悔?
No regrets?
如果我搞砸了和孩子们的关系
If I screw up raising my kids
其他的成就都不值一提
Nothing I achieve will matter much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们周末会发布消息
We’ll make an announcement at the end of the week.
把它们排好,像这样
Come on. Keep the assembly line up here. We gotta get this done.
爸爸呢?去比赛了
Where’s Dad? He went to the game.
他为什么不带我们去?
Why didn’t he ask us to go?
因为…
Because…
他不想让我们参加,他辞职前最后的比赛
He didn’t want you to be there on the day that he quits his job.
他要辞职?
He’s quitting his job? Mm-hmm.
怎样能让他不辞职?我可以放弃单簧管课程
What would we have to do so he wouldn’t quit? I’ll give up clarinet lessons.
我可以继续穿二手衣服
I’ll go back to hand-me-downs.
好了,大家听好
Okay, ease up. Everybody listen.
爸爸是个成年人,他这么做
Dad’s a big boy, and he makes his own decisions
是他心甘情愿的
And he’s doing this because it’s what he wants.
那我收回继续穿二手衣服的建议
In that case, I totally take back what I said about the hand-me-downs.
果然不出我所料,其他人也收回吗?
I thought so. Anybody else wanna take back their offer?
就这样吧,我们出发
Yeah, there we go.
我想你们会说汤姆和我离开中部时
I guess you could say that when Tom and I left Midland
有一堆如何教养小孩的理论
We had a mess of theories about how to raise children.
现在小孩还是一堆,但是理论却没了
We still have a mess of children, but no theories.
没错,12仍旧是我们的幸运数字
Sure, 12 is still our number.
是我的书蝉联排行榜的月份的次数
It’s the number of months my book was on the best-seller list.
是汤姆推掉工作机会,直到找到离家近工作的次数
It’s the number of job offers Tom turned down before we found one close to home.
也是每天我感谢老天的次数
And each day, it’s the number of times I’m thankfulte
* Rockin’ around the Christmas tree *
* At the Christmas party hop
* Mistletoe hung
where you can see *
* Every couple tries to stop
* Rockin’ around
the Christmas tree *
* Let the Christmas
spirit ring *
* Later we’ll have
some pumpkin pie *
* And we’ll do some caroling
* You will get a sentimental
* Feeling when you hear
* Voices singing
“Let’s be jolly” *
* Deck the halls
with boughs of holly *
* Rockin’ around
the Christmas tree *
* Have a happy holiday
* Everyone’s dancin’ merrily
* In the new
old-fashioned way **
* He rocks in the treetops
all day long *
* Hoppin’ and a-boppin’
and singin’ his song *
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
* All the little birdies
on Jaybird Street *
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
* Love to hear the robin
goin’ tweet, tweet, tweet *
* Rockin’ robin, rock, rock
* Rockin’ robin
Save the eggs!
* Blow, rockin’ robin
’cause you’re really
gonna rock tonight *
是,有地方容下所有人
Yeah, you got room for all your
你的房♥间够咱们全家人住吗?
For all your big old family in that new apartment?
正在拍你呢,史提夫,很抱歉
You’re on camera, Steve. Sorry. I am.
白♥痴♥,抱歉
You idiot. I’m sorry.
你的房♥间足够让
Yeah, you got room in your new apartment for that
我泼辣的老婆住吗?
Battleax of a wife of mine?
你可能
You got
要生气,而不是耍脾气
Act angry, not grumpy.
我真的是在耍脾气,很好
I really am grumpy. Well, that’s good.
说2次台词,准备好了吗?
Two times? Two times. Ready?
然后我们出去?
Then going outside? Yeah.
快完成了,所以开始好吗?
Actually, we’re almost done, so let’s do it.
按照指示,准备,开始!
On your mark, get set, go!
我不要搬家!我不要搬家!
I don’t wanna move! I don’t wanna move!
卡!很好,没问题吧?
Cut. Good job. Okay?
我遵照最好的指示
I listened I listened the “goodest.”
我不想再拍这个场景了
I don’t wanna do it anymore.
再一次,最后一次,然后可以走了
One more time. Last one and you’re outta here.
卡!卡!卡!
Cut! Cut! Cut!
快来帮我!快来!
Somebody help me! Help me!
提醒下你
Whoa! Just for the record, Mom
小心点,别喝太多酒
Be careful, pally. Slow down on that stuff.
如果你不遵守这个规矩
You’re not gonna remember a damn thing in school
那么你在学校就学不到东西