Pombo, Pombo.
养家糊口 先生
support my family, sir.
– 你在附近见过军队吗 – 没有 先生 我没有见过军队
– Have you seen the army around? – No, sir. I haven’t seen the army.
费尔南多 我觉得他很紧张
Fernando, he looks too nervous to me.
保持警戒
Maintain vigilance.
各就各位 大家 保持警戒
Fall into line. Everyone, stay alert.
你真的没有见过军队吗
Are you sure you haven’t seen the army?
没有 先生 我没有见过军队
No, sir. I haven’t seen the army.

Good.
庞博 送他到村外
Pombo, walk with him to the outskirts of the village.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你鞋里的鹅卵石真不少
You have a pebble factory in your shoe.
你这是第二次被鹅卵石害得走不动了
It’s the second time you’ve stopped for the same shit.
帕乔 那边 达里奥 去那边
Pacho, that way. Dario, go over there.
威利 和他们一起
Willy, go with them.
– 安东尼奥 – 察帕科 快走
– Antonio. – Chapaco, let’s go.
乌尔巴诺 去栅栏那边
Urbano, go over by the fence.
阿图罗 那里
Arturo, over there.
快走 达里奥
Keep going, Dario.
撤退 所有人下山
Retreat! Everybody run down the hill!
我掩护你们 下山 所有人
I’m covering you! Downhill, everyone!
– 奇诺 怎么了 – 我眼镜掉了
– Chino, what’s wrong? – I lost my glasses!
他们会杀了你 给你
They’ll kill you. Here they are!
他们打死了库库 胡里奥和米格尔
They killed Coco, Julio and Miguel.
卡姆巴 这边 卡姆巴
Camba, this way. Camba!
卡姆巴 你在干什么
Camba! What are you doing?
快点
Come on!
怎么回事
What happened?
米格尔 胡里奥 还有你弟弟死了
They killed Miguel, Julio and your brother.
我想救他们
I tried to get them out,
但是我
but I couldn’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这是切的先头部队
This is Che’s vanguard.
你觉得他在附近
You think he’s close?
我觉得你应该派第二骑兵师来
I think you should bring in the 2nd Ranger division.
他们还没有结束训练
They haven’t finished training.
养兵千日 用在一朝
You’re going to need every man you can get.
贝尼尼奥
Benigno.
贝尼尼奥
Benigno.
贝尼尼奥 费尔南多让你不要走动
Benigno, Fernando is asking you to stop.
等一下
Hold on.
贝尼尼奥 让我看看你的伤口
Benigno, let me see your wound.
没什么 没事的
It’s okay. It’s nothing.
喝吧
Take it.
请指示 费尔南多
Tell me, Fernando.
你和贝尼尼奥去侦察
Go with Benigno to explore.
看看能不能找个地方躲开敌人休整一天
Let’s see if we can find a place to spend the day without being seen.
上尉 维尔塔中尉发来的消息
Captain, a message from Lieutenant Huerta.
一位农民看见叛军往渝洛峡谷方向去了
A peasant saw some rebels heading toward Yuro Ravine.
告诉他我们马上行动
Tell him we’re on our way.

Look.
应该是位农民
Must be a peasant
– 敌人有多少人 – 超过一个营
– How many are there? – More than a battalion.
– 都在一起吗 – 两三米一个
– Are they together? – Two or three meters from each other.
威利 去找纳托和乌尔巴诺 快去
Willy, go look for Nato and Urbano, immediately.
阿图罗 让达里奥和阿尼塞托过来
Arturo, bring Dario and Aniceto.
费尔南多 左侧峡谷通往一座房♥子
Fernando, the left ravine ends in a house
已经被敌军占领了
that’s taken by the army.
– 中部峡谷无法通过 – 这是最陡峭的峡谷
– You can’t get out of the middle one. – This is the steepest ravine.
通向五百米的高山
It’s 500 meters to the hill.
那里有棵树便于警戒
And there’s also a tree I think would be good as a lookout.
– 我们就从那里走 – 好的
– Then go there immediately. – Okay.
贝尼尼奥 警惕点 找个可以过夜的地方
Benigno, be vigilant, find a place where we can leave during the night.
好的
Okay.
小心
Take care.
我们在这里等到晚上九点
We’ll wait there until 9 at night.
跟不上队伍的
Those who don’t arrive by then
沿峡谷去格兰德河
should make their way down the ravine to Rio Grande,
再从那里去圣埃伦娜河口
and from there to the mouth of Santa Elena.
我们在那里等两天
We’ll wait there for two days.
帕乔 威利
Pacho and Willy.
你们守在这里
You will take this position here.
安东尼奥 阿图罗
Antonio and Arturo,
去峡谷这里
into this ravine.
敌不开枪 我不开枪
No one shoots until they shoot.
如果听见枪声
If you hear gunfire,
先确定他们是不是发现了你们
first, find out for sure that they know about you
他们也可能在扫荡这个区域
and that they’re not just sweeping the area.
明白了吗 去吧
Do you understand? Go now.
和达里奥去增援贝尼尼奥的位置
Go with Dario and reinforce Benigno’s position.
别让他累得睡着了
Don’t let him fall asleep from exhaustion.
费尔南多
Fernando.
我们之前的情况比现在还糟糕
We’ve been in worse situations than this.
大峡谷分为三个部分 托斯卡纳 圣安东尼奥 和渝洛
There are three ravines: La Tusca, San Antonio and Yuro.
游击队应该在其中一处
The guerrillas could be in any one of them.
全部搜查
Search all three.
从峡谷高处往下搜查
Start in the upper canyons and make your way down.
如果他们逃跑怎么办
What if they try to escape?
我会在三个峡谷的交汇处设置指挥所
I’ll set up a command post where the three ravines meet.
纳托
Nato.
让阿尼塞托过来
Get Aniceto.
你和纳托去替换庞博和乌尔巴诺
Go with Nato and take over for Pombo and Urbano.
让他们两个回来
Make them both come back.
等等
Wait a moment.
什么意思
What’s that?
嘿 乌尔巴诺
Hey, Urbano.
纳托在打手势 我不知道他什么意思
Nato is making signs I don’t understand.
可能是费尔南多让我们撤退或者让我们向他靠拢
Either he’s saying Fernando wants us to retreat or move toward him.
– 安东尼奥 我们撤退吗 – 不 我们留在这里
– Antonio, do we move? – No, we stay here.
帕布力图 准备带伤员走
Pablito, prepare the wounded to leave.

Go now.
操 我们得撤了 乌尔巴诺
Fuck! We have to leave now, Urbano.
庞博 快走 我掩护你
Pombo, go now! I can cover you!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 快走
Wait! Now move!
他们在那里 庞博和乌尔巴诺在那里
There they are. Pombo and Urbano are there.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
还好
Fine.
中尉帮我包扎了
The lieutenant bandaged it for me.
你们把威利和奇诺关在哪里了
Where have you taken Willy and Chino?
就在隔壁
They’re next door.
有多少游击队员突围出去了
How many guerrillas are left out there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你们的集♥合♥地点在哪里
What was your rendezvous point?
我们没有集♥合♥地点
We didn’t have one.
你们的集♥合♥地点在哪里
What’s your rendezvous point?
– 我说了我们没有集♥合♥地点 – 你们没有集♥合♥地点
– I told you we didn’t have one. – You didn’t have one?
白天的时候你们为什么来拉伊格拉
Why did you come here to La Higuera during the day?
很重要吗 现在什么都不重要了
Does it matter? Nothing matters anymore.
听着
Listen to me.
你现在不是在古巴 先生
You are no longer in Cuba, sir.
你应该知道我是玻利维亚军队的陆军上校
And you should know that I am a colonel in the Bolivian army.
你从刚果 委内瑞拉 都逃脱了 但是我和你说 在玻利维亚 你逃不了了
You escaped the Congo, Venezuela, but I assure you, not Bolivia.
这里是你冒险之旅终结的地方 你这个外国佬
This is where your adventures end, you foreign piece of shit.
好了 休息吧
All right. Get some rest.
我们明天会去瓦里格兰德给你检查伤口
Tomorrow we’ll go to Vallegrande to have your wound examined.
开心点
Put on your best face.
很多人都想拍你的照片呢
A lot of people will want a photograph of you.
也许我们应该帮你刮刮胡子
Maybe we should shave you.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit!
把那些死人都抬进来 都放在这里 快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!