– Who is that man? – Oh, he’s a friend…
他没事吧
Is he all right?
你在这里见过部队吗
Have you seen the army around here?
他是邻居 他发烧了
He’s a neighbor. He has a fever.
我们有医生
We have a doctor with us.
我们回来的时候可以让医生给他看看
We’ll bring him to see you when we come back.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
军队呢
But what about the army?
我们需要找到一条过河的路 浅滩
We need to find a way across the river, a ford.
你住在这里 对这里一定非常熟悉 你可以帮助我们
You live here and you know this area well. You can help us.
给我们些食物吧
Get us some food.
给你 这是一些钱
There, have some money.
你们是七个人 是吧 加上那个女的一共八个
You are seven people, right? And eight with the woman.
你怎么知道我们是七个人
How do you know that we’re seven?
我拖了大家的后腿 我不知道自己还能不能坚持下去
I’m slowing everyone down. I don’t know if I’ll be able to go on.
你能的 塔尼娅
Of course you can, Tania.
我们两天后再来
We’ll be back in two days.
别忘了 先生 给我们找一条容易过河的路
Remember, sir, find us an easy place to cross the river.
庞博 我有事向费尔南多汇报
Pombo, I’ve got to talk to Fernando.
费尔南多正在睡觉 他刚从哮喘病中恢复过来
Fernando is sleeping. He’s recovering from an asthma attack.
你认为他今天忧虑的事情还不够多吗
Don’t you think he’s had enough worries for today?
让他好好休息吧
Let him rest.
英迪 什么事
Inti, what’s the matter?
好吧 你去和他说吧
Okay, go and tell him.
我觉得你应该和卡姆巴和察帕科谈谈
I think you should speak to Camba and Chapaco.
卡姆巴说他的身体状况让他已经不能继续前进了
Camba says his physical condition prevents him from continuing.
我觉得他根本就不明白斗争的意义
I think he no longer sees the point of the struggle.
我已经和英迪说了
I talked to Inti already.
费尔南多 我病了
Fernando, I am a bit sick.
– 我不相信 – 卡姆巴
– I don’t believe– – Camba.
在与杰奎因的队伍会合前我不能让你走
I can’t let you go until we meet Joaquin’s group,
如果他们抓住你
because if they capture you,
不仅你的生命岌岌可危
you not only risk your own life,
整个队伍也会面临凶险
but you also put the whole group at risk.
听着 卡姆巴
Look, Camba.
想在这里活下来取得胜利
To survive here, to win,
你必须当自己死了一样活着
you have to live as if you’ve already died.
我从来没有和英迪说我要后退
I never said to Inti that I wanted to quit.
后退是懦夫的行为
Quitting is for cowards.
我和英迪说的是出来都大半年了 我想回家
What I told Inti is that in six months to a year, I want to return home.
指给我看
Let’s see.
告诉我
Tell me
你说的从哪里过河
exactly where you said to cross.
我告诉他们就从这里过河 上尉
Just about here is where I will make them cross, captain.
现在
Now,
穿上这件白衬衣 我们不会对你开枪
put this white shirt on so we don’t shoot at you.
现在回家 哪都别去
Now go home and don’t move
直到游击队到了 不然他们会怀疑
until the guerrillas arrive, or they’ll suspect something.
开火
Fire!
今天 玻利维亚军方
Today, the Bolivian army
报道了一场在巴多·戴勒·渝斯与叛军的战斗
reported a rebel clash at Vado del Yeso.
叛军伤亡十人
Ten rebels were reported killed.
唯一的幸存者何塞·加里欧是当地的一名矿工
The group’s one survivor, Jose Carrillo, is a local miner
直接听命于一名叫杰奎因·阿库纳的古巴指挥官
who was under the command of a Cuban named Joaquin Acuna.
军方又在胡说八道
That’s bullshit from the army.
他们不可能都死了
They can’t all be dead,
除非他们睡着的时候被袭击了
unless they were walking in their sleep.
何塞·加里欧就是帕科
Jose Carrillo is Paco.
也许他被抓招供了
Maybe he was caught and is talking.
我们 出发吧
Let’s go.
已经五点了
It’s already 5:00.
– 她的脸怎么了 – 被水虎鱼咬了
– What happened to her face? – The piranhas ate it.
装棺入殓 埋入墓地
I requested a coffin. There’s a cemetery in town.
总统先生 如您允许 先生
Mr. President, with your permission, sir.
您打算怎么处置切如果他被抓的话
What do you plan to do with Che if he is captured alive?
就我个人而言
Personally, I think
我认为巴蒂斯塔最大的错误在于
the biggest mistake Batista made
有机会的时候他没有杀了菲德尔
was not killing Fidel when he had the chance.
谢谢
Thanks.
费尔南多 他们说卡车每天都来 而且警♥察♥
Fernando, they say the truck comes every day, and the deputy–
– 他叫什么来着 – 威代尔·阿吉拉尔
– What’s his name? – Vidal Aguilar.
昨天去瓦里格兰德报告我们的行踪
–left yesterday for Vallegrande to warn the army about us.
军方两天前给警♥察♥局配了电报机
It’s a two-day-old telegram sent by the army to the deputy.
写道 由此产生的一切费用
It says, “Any expenses incurred will be
将由军方承担
reimbursed by the army.”
英迪已经和警♥察♥妻子谈了 他们有一家商店
Inti is already talking to the wife. They own a store.
告诉英迪作为报复
Tell Inti that in reprisal for that,
我们会从店里拿走我们需要的一切
we will take all that we need from the store.
拿十罐沙丁鱼还有西红柿
Take 10 cans of sardines and those tomatoes.
这是给我的孩子的
This is for my children!
夫人 夫人
Madam, madam.
亲爱的同志们 我们在这里与军队战斗了六个月
Dear comrades, we’ve been here fighting the army for six months now.
你们也许想知道为什么
You may wonder why.
我们要结束这个国家的不公正
We want to end injustice in this country.
结束政♥府♥对人♥民♥的漠视
To end neglect and misery
及加在人♥民♥身上的苦难
to which the government subjects its own people.
比如 最近的医院在哪里
For example, where is the nearest hospital?
差不多100公里之外吧 你生病了怎么办
About 100 kilometers away, right? What if you get sick?
首先你需要花钱坐车去瓦里格兰德
First you have to pay to take a truck to Vallegrande,
然后要付住宿费
and then you pay for the stay.
接着你去医院 他们说是公立医院
So you go to a hospital, which they say is public,
但是去看医生 你得先付钱
but to see a doctor, you must pay first.
是不是这种情况
Isn’t this the way it is?
至于药品 他们甚至连阿司匹林都不会免费给你
And the medicine? They won’t even give you aspirin for free.
换句话说
In other words,
如果你的孩子病了或者死了只是因为你没有钱去医院
if your kid gets sick or dies because you have no money for the hospital,
谁会在乎呢
who is going to care?
这就是为什么你们要想改变命运的话
That is the reason why your luck changing for the better
必须依靠我们斗争的胜利
depends on the triumph of our struggle…
是不是
Yes?
会在村子里打仗吗
Is there going to be fighting here in the village?
我们不会在村子里打仗
We have no intention of fighting in the villages.
没有人
Nothing.
只有两头猪一头驴
Two pigs and a mule.
– 真奇怪 – 你说呢
– Weird, isn’t it? – You’re telling me.
– 米格尔呢 – 应该到了
– Where is Miguel? – He should already be here.
嘿
Hey.
夫人 夫人
Madam, madam!
夫人
Madam!
我什么都没看见
I don’t see anything.
一片寂静
Absolute silence.
我觉得敌人来过这里
Smells like soldiers to me.
这里完全被遗弃了
It’s completely deserted.
我问了一位老太太 她说她的孙子昨天看见士兵了
I talked to an old woman who said that her grandson saw soldiers yesterday.
米格尔
Miguel.
先头部队一点出发去牙奎
Get the vanguard ready to go to Jaguey at 1300 hours.
你们听到了 前锋 准备出发了
You heard it. The vanguard, get ready.
米格尔 保持警惕
Miguel, stay on guard.
采取一切安全措施
Take all security measures.
明白
Understood.
– 你怎么样 – 费尔南多
– Tell me. – Fernando.
我想我最好留在这里
I think it’s better that I stay here.
我站不起来了 也不能撒尿了
I can’t stand up or pee.
我们不会把你留在这里
We aren’t going to leave you here.
等到了牙奎 我们再做决定
When we get to Jaguey, we’ll make a decision.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我在去牙奎的路上遇见他的
I met him on the way to Jaguey.
他说他从瓦里格兰德来
He says he comes from Vallegrande.
你带这些货去哪里
Where are you going with these goods?
去皮卡乔 先生 我去那里卖♥♥牛肉干和奶酪
To Picacho, sir. I have jerky and cheese to sell to
庞博 庞博