We lost contact with the whole group.
莫伊塞斯 你好
Moises, hello!
他们是什么人
Who did you bring?
阿根廷与法国的联络员
Contacts from Argentina and France.
你回卡米里吗
Are you going back to Camiri?
我先得和雷蒙谈谈
I need to talk to Ramon first.
蒙赫和党百般阻挠
Monje and the party are interfering with everything.
他们说服了在古巴受训的玻利维亚人
They even convinced the last Bolivians that were trained in Cuba
不要来这里加入我们
not to come here and join us.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
嘿 所有人离她的吊床远点
Hey. Everyone keep away from her hammock.
谁敢碰她将严惩不贷
Whoever touches her will be severely punished.
听着 阿图罗
Listen to me, Arturo.
他们是玻利维亚人 他们来这里是参加战斗的
They are Bolivian, and they have come to fight.
你得尊敬他们
You must not disrespect them.
我需要两个人去打猎 我想到了你们
I need two volunteers to go hunt, and I thought about you.
带点好吃的来 我们补给不多了
Bring something good because supplies are running low.
嘿 你在干什么 我们可以拿这个卖♥♥钱
Hey, what the hell are you doing? We’ll get money for this!
嘿 好像是飞机的声音
Hey, that sounds like a plane.
飞机
Airplane!
快点 雷蒙
Come on, Ramon.
隐蔽 雷蒙
Get down, Ramon.
他们抓住了莫伊塞斯的两个逃兵
They caught two of Moises’ men who deserted,
他们像鹦鹉一样都招了
and they talked like parrots.
士兵袭击了锌房♥
Soldiers went into the zinc house.
他们查封了塔尼娅的吉普还有一头骡子
They seized Tania’s jeep and a mule.
– 谁下令转移营地的 – 安东尼奥
– Who gave orders to move camp? – Antonio did.
告诉他我们会用子弹取得胜利
Tell him we’ll win the war with bullets.
– 全部回营地 – 好的
– Bring back all to the camp. – Okay.
罗兰多
Rolando.
准备伏击
Prepare an ambush.
吉普里有东西吗
Was there anything in the jeep?
我留了一些菲德尔的演讲
I had some recordings of Fidel’s speeches.
他们会顺着吉普找到旅馆
They’re going to search the jeep which will lead them to the hotel,
旅馆又会找到你的公♥寓♥
and the hotel will lead them to your apartment,
你的公♥寓♥会让他们找到一切
and your apartment will lead them to everything.
我谁都不能相信
I couldn’t trust anyone.
我每次打电♥话♥他们都不接
Every time I called they hung up the phone on me.
– 这就是我为什么 – 我已经说了你不能再回来
– That’s why I decided to bring– – You had strict orders not to return.
五年之功 毁于一旦
That’s five years of lost work.
塔尼娅 五年啊
Tania, five!
枪给我
Give me your rifle.
我们安排好后 你和联络员马上离开
You and the visitors will leave as soon as we prepare your trip.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
我们投降 我们投降
We surrender! We surrender!
我的上级都是懦夫 他们什么都没和我们说
My superiors are cowards and don’t tell us anything.
我不想来这里 我发誓
I didn’t want to be here. I swear.
冷静
Calm down.
– 别杀我 求你了 – 冷静
– Please don’t kill me, please. – Calm down.
我有风湿病 我发誓
I suffer from rheumatism, I swear.
– 没有人会伤害你 – 我心脏也不好
– No one is going to hurt you. – And I have a bad heart.
别信普拉塔少校的话 他是个骗子而且虐待士兵
Don’t believe a word Major Plata says. He’s a liar and he’s abusive.
他把我们的军粮卖♥♥给商店 钱都自己独吞了
He sells our food to the stores and keeps the money for himself.
他还打人 看他哭的样子 他就是个懦夫
He hits people. Look how he’s crying. He’s a coward.
那么我们怎么处置他
So, what should we do with him?
杀了他
Kill him.
对 杀了他
Yes, kill him.
让他躺好
Put him on his side.
– 你给他吃止痛药了吗 – 没有
– Did you give him a painkiller? – Not yet.
给他来点吗♥啡♥
Give him some morphine.
我们投身武装斗争
We have committed ourselves to a struggle in which,
不管我们喜欢还是不喜欢 我们必须杀人
whether we like it or not, we may have to kill
或者被杀
or be killed,
因为我们为玻利维亚的自♥由♥而战
because we are fighting for Bolivia’s freedom.
你们也可以这样
You can do it now.
我不会回来了 我离开军队
I won’t be returning. I’m quitting the army.
我们希望能再见到你们
We hope to see you soon.
因为我们这样可以用你们的弹♥药♥和武器
Because we could use more of your ammunitions and weapons.
自♥由♥的玻利维亚万岁
Long live a free Bolivia!
民族解♥放♥军♥万岁
Long live the National Liberation Army!
没有人愿意留下
No one wanted to stay.
这需要时间
That takes time.
这是国家紧急事件
This is a national emergency.
美国愿意坐视不管
Is the United States going to sit back
让卡斯特罗在南美的心脏玻利维亚
and let Castro create another Communist revolution in Bolivia,
再进行一次共♥产♥主义革命吗
in the heart of South America?
总统先生 威胁来自三个方面
Mr. President, the threat has three components.
第一 游击队本身
One, the actions of the guerillas themselves.
第二 全方位反游击战能力的欠缺
Two, the lack of anti-guerilla capability at all levels in the field,
包括您的最高指挥部
including your high command.
第三 人♥民♥中的各种不安定因素对当前形势
Three, the potential for the various elements in the population
可能产生的影响
to become indifferent to the situation.
我就是这个意思
That’s my point.
如果切·格瓦拉在这里怎么办
What if Che Guevara is here?
我不能公开这个消息
I can’t have that information made public.
总统先生 我们最新的情报
Mr. President, our latest intelligence
显示格瓦拉并未离开刚果
indicates Guevara did not get out of the Congo.
如果您能控制媒体并赢得农民的支持
Guevara is irrelevant if you’re controlling the press
那么格瓦拉就不足为惧 他们才是您的信息之源
and winning the hearts of the peasants. They’re your source of information.
如果有人知道游击队在哪里 那么一定就是他们
If anyone’s going to know where the guerrillas are, it’s them.
我们相信你应该训练一小支特种部队
We believe you should train a small, specially equipped force
以应对当前的威胁
to deal directly with the existing threat.
这些人应从玻利维亚军队中招募
These men should be recruited from existing Bolivian forces
行动区域应局限在作战区内
and their area of operation should be restricted to the combat zone.
谁来训练这些人
And who is going to train these men?
我们有人在越南执行过类似行动
We have men supervising similar operations in Vietnam.
他们可以与您的人一起工作
They can work with your people.
不行 如果你现在离开的话 一定会被抓的
No, if you leave now you could be arrested.
我认为你应该等到我们北上之后再走
I think you should wait until we start our march northward.
– 你们要北上 – 是的
– You’re going north? – Yes.
到时候我们护送你到柯加邦巴公路
Then we can let you off on the Cochabamba road.
不行 我觉得不行 那样需要两三个月
No, I don’t think that’s right. That could take two or three months.
西罗 我们现在打仗
Ciro, we’re at war.
给我一个向导
Give me a guide.
给我一个向导 我自己来安排
Give me a guide, and I’ll make the arrangements.
在这种情况下 我不能分散队伍
I can’t break up the group under these circumstances.
我会想一个方案
I’ll think about an alternative.
但是我们的任何行动都是作为一个队伍进行的
But any move we make will be made with the group as a whole.
雷蒙 你的书湿了
Ramon, your books are soaked.
放到石头上晾干
Put them on those rocks to dry.
阿图罗
Arturo.
无线电进水了 零件都生锈了
Water got in the radio, everything is rusted.
你在说什么 不能用了吗
What are you saying, that it doesn’t work?
还能接收 但是不能发送了
It still receives, but it doesn’t send.
操 完了
Shit. Now we’re really screwed.
还没有 我们还有联络员来传递情报
Not quite. We still have the visitors to relay messages.
军队说你们是来推行共♥产♥主义的
The army says that you are here to practice Communism.
你们不信上帝 你们全部为国家工作
That you have no God, that you all work for the state.
你们强♥奸♥妇女 破坏家庭
That you rape women and destroy families.
你们杀死那些不听你们的人 想把我们都变成奴隶
You kill those who refuse to serve you and want to make us slaves.
你现在有什么自♥由♥
And what kind of freedom do you have?
我现在想做什么就做什么
The kind where I can do whatever I want.
听着 他们说的都不是真的
Listen to me. None of what they said is true.
我们不会伤害任何人
We haven’t come to harm anybody.
我们只想从你这里买♥♥点食物 就是这样
We just want to buy some food from you, that’s all.
但是我什么也没有 只有这个
But I have nothing, only this.
你想卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you want for this?
随便给吧 拿着吧
Whatever you have. Take it.
只要你需要我 我会留下来
I’ll stay if you need me.
我现在需要的是农民
What I need now are peasants.
你最好尽快回到法国建立联♥系♥来推进我们的事业