Good morning.
– 你好吗 – 早上好
– How are you? – Good morning.
这里看上去不错
This looks beautiful!
我看农场经营得很好
I see the factory is doing well.
– 早上好 – 跟我来
– Good morning. – Come with me.
我们能进去吗 带我看看♥房♥♥子
Can we come in? Show me the house.
我知道你很忙
I see you are really busy.
很快
Soon.
我不知道是什么时候 但是很快我们会遭遇敌人
I don’t know when, but soon we will confront the enemy.
我们与外界的联♥系♥非常有限
Our contact with the outside will be limited.
我们中有人会死 看见自己的同志倒下是一件极其悲伤的事情
Some of us will die, and it’s sad to see your comrades die
因为你根本没有能力去救他们
because you can’t help them with your limited resources.
食物会非常匮乏
Food will be scarce.
很多时候没有吃的
Sometimes we won’t have anything to eat.
除了这些
And if all of this weren’t enough,
我们还要忍♥受恶劣的天气
we’ll have to endure the harsh weather.
总之
By the end,
我们会变成脱离人类的异类
we will have become human waste.
这就是我想和你们说的
That’s all I can promise you.
好好想想
Think it over.
你们还有时间回家
You still have time to go back home.
不然就太晚了
Afterwards it will be too late.
最后
In closing,
我想重复
I would like to repeat
对蒙赫说过的话
what I said to Monje.
至于我 我既然已经来到这里
Me? I’m already here.
他们只有杀死我才能让我离开
They would have to kill me to get me out of here.
我会与留下来的同志坚持直到胜利
I will be at the side of those who stay, until victory.
你们现在能卖♥♥多少玉米给我们
How much corn can you sell us right now?
我们自己吃还不够呢 先生
There’s not even enough for us, sir.
那卖♥♥头猪给我们吧
At least sell us a pig.
只是小猪 都是小的啊 我怎么能卖♥♥呢
They’re piglets, just little ones. How am I going to sell them?
再说了 那是太太的猪
Besides, they belong to the missus.
你的猪多少钱 夫人
How much is your pig, madam?
我不能卖♥♥ 它们还没断奶呢
I can’t sell them, they’re only sucklings.
我付你三万玻利瓦诺
I’ll pay you 30,000 bolivianos.
我不知道
I’m not sure.
四万呢
How about 40,000?
我们卖♥♥还是不卖♥♥
Should we sell or not?
五万 行吗
Make it 50,000, okay?

Okay.
他们的生活条件怎么样
What conditions do they live in?
很差
Very bad.
他们有孩子吗
Do they have children?
六个孩子 光着脚跑 满是补丁
They have six kids. Barefoot, all full of ticks.
一个孩子眼睛有伤
One of the little boys has a badly infected eye.
这个农民多大岁数
How old is the peasant?
四五十岁吧
About 40, 50 years old.
我觉得他应该更老 你觉得呢
I think he’s a bit older, you know?
你给他钱的时候 他什么反应
And when you offered the money, how did he react?
他看见钱的时候满眼放光
His eyes sparkled when he saw the money.
你好
Hello.
你好 奥诺拉托
Good day, Honorato.
过来 我有话和你说
Come, I want to talk to you.
我们会在这里建学校医院
We want there to be schools for your children,
这样你的孩子就能接受教育 享受医疗设施
and hospitals to take care of them,
我们还要修路
and roads to be built
卡车就会开到这里 你就能把你的农产品卖♥♥出去
so trucks can reach here, and you can sell your products.
你不希望这样吗
Don’t you want all these things?
嗯 是的 这样很好
Well, yes, that would be nice.
但是为了实现这些 我们需要你的帮助
But in order to do this, we need your help.
二 三
Two and three.

Look.
你是大人了
You are a big man.
愿上帝保佑你
May God repay you.
– 没事了 – 愿上帝保佑你
– It’s all right. – May God repay you.
好了
Okay.
– 再见 – 再见 夫人
– See you. – Bye, madam.
– 再见 – 愿上帝保佑你
– Goodbye. – May God repay you.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
这是公共食物
That’s communal food.
没有允许任何人不得动用
No one helps themselves without being given permission to do so.
明白吗
Understood?
这次我暂不追究责任 因为你们不知道制度
I’ll let you off this one time because you don’t know the rules yet.
– 一切属于集体 – 但是我们饿了
– Everything belongs to the group. – But we’re hungry.
我们都饿 达里奥 但是这一罐是六个人的早餐
We’re all hungry, Dario. But one can feeds six for breakfast.
少了一罐
There’s one missing.
我收不到总部的无线电了 我要回去
I have no radio coverage with the main camp, so I’m going back.
不行 大个子 你哪也不能去
No, big guy. You’re not going anywhere.
和我们待到六号♥ 到时候你告诉雷蒙我们走了有多远
Stay with us until 6, then you can tell Ramon how far we’ve gone.
不行 我现在就要走 不然就天黑了
No, I’m going now while it’s still light out.
嘿 我在命令你
Hey, I’m giving you an order!
在这里待到六号♥
Stay here until 6.
– 我现在就要走 – 你不能走 你没听见吗
– I’m leaving now. – You’re not leaving, can’t you hear?
你给我听好了 我他妈的现在就要走
You listen to me, I’m fucking going!
你先问问我的砍刀再说
You’ll have to go through my machete first!
– 嘿 – 你怎么回事
– Hey! – What’s wrong with you?
嘿 米格尔
Hey, Miguel!
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
听着 听着
Listen, listen!
米格尔 看着我
Miguel, look at me!
嘿 你们是同志
Hey, you’re comrades.
– 为什么 他必须服从命令 – 够了
– For what? He has to follow orders! – That’s enough!
米格尔 你需要控制自己
Miguel, you have to control yourself
要像领导一样严肃地
and give orders with respect
下达命令
like a boss.
你不能威胁或殴打这里的任何人
You cannot threaten or hit anyone here.
这是游击队中不允许的
That’s not permitted by the guerrilla.
你应该比谁都清楚
And you know that better than anyone.
还有你
And you
撒谎
lied.
米格尔根本没用砍刀把手打你 他甚至都没有碰你
Miguel never hit you with the machete handle. He didn’t even touch you.
我最不能忍♥受的事情之一
The one thing I won’t tolerate here
就是说谎
is a liar.
如再发生类似事件 帕乔
One more incident like that, Pacho,
我会开除你的军籍 把你送回古巴
and I’ll send you back to Cuba with a dishonorable discharge.
这种事情打击了游击队的士气 破坏了我们对战斗的准备工作
Incidents like this destroy group morale and our readiness for combat,
不只是对你还有你
not only of you or you,
而是对整支队伍
but of the entire group.
如果有人没有信心或者悲观失望
If anyone feels weak or discouraged,
他不需要采用这种手段
he shouldn’t resort to such methods,
而应该去找政委谈话
but should speak to the political commissaries,
找英迪 罗兰多 或是我
to Inti or Rolando or to me,
我们会以和平的方式把他从队伍中开除
and we will peacefully discharge him from the group.
我不是来这里干活的 我们应该有枪
I didn’t come here to work. We should have a rifle.
听着
Listen to me.
雷蒙现在可以回去与家人幸福地生活在古巴
Ramon could be back now in Cuba with his family,
坐着豪车享受荣华富贵
with many cars, enjoying comfort everywhere he goes.
但是他在这里是为了让你们过上更好的生活
But he is here because he wants you to have a better life,
你们的孩子能够接受教育
so your kids can learn to read and write.
我是一名面包师 我一直都是奴隶
I’m just a baker, I’ve been a slave all my life,
但是总有一天我会自♥由♥的
but someday I’ll be free.
大家休息一会 我们黎明出发
Rest, because we’ll be leaving at sunrise.
– 我们不留在这里吗 – 不 我们需要耐心
– We’re not staying here? – No, we need to be patient.
我们带你到更安全的营地去
We are taking you to another camp where you’ll be safer.
有什么问题吗
Have you had any problems?
这里的邻居觉得我们在做可♥卡♥因♥
There’s a neighbor that thinks we’re making cocaine.
警♥察♥已经来这里两次了
The police have been here twice already.
你最后一次收到雷蒙的消息是什么时候
When’s the last time you heard from Ramon?
一周前
Over a week ago.
我们与整个队伍失去了联♥系♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!