So I want to ask for permission to go back to La Paz
招募党内的优秀分子
and recruit the best people from the party
加入我们
to join the group.
我们首先应该按计划与马里奥·蒙赫见面
First we have to meet Mario Monje as we agreed to.
否则的话很不合适
Not doing so would be inappropriate.
你提出的斗争方式不适合这里的条件
Conditions are not right for the kind of struggle you propose.
马里奥 世界上的任何地方只要有人剥削人的现象
Mario, anywhere in the world where men are being exploited by men,
条件就具备
conditions are right.
那些在矿上的童工
When children work in mines
那些工龄不到30年的绝大多数矿工
and 50 percent of miners don’t reach 30 years of age…
当这些矿工罢♥工♥
When these same miners go on strike
只是为了涨薪
to improve their wages,
却遭到军队的屠♥杀♥ 这些条件还不充分吗
and they are massacred by the army, are those conditions right or not?
如果拉丁美洲的
If infant mortality rates
婴儿死亡率是最高的
are the highest in Latin America
只是因为医院与医疗服务匮乏
because of lack of hospitals and medical care,
那么对我来说条件就是具备的
the situation is right for me.
我们在古巴的经历告诉我们
If we learned something in Cuba,
没有武装斗争支持的人♥民♥起义
it’s that a popular uprising that isn’t backed by armed struggle
是不可能取得政♥权♥的
has no chance of taking power.
如果人♥民♥知道这次行动是由一位外国人领导
When people learn that this movement is led by a foreigner,
他们是不会支持你们的
they will turn their backs on you.
你们会英勇地死去
You will die heroically,
但是你们不可能取得胜利
but you have no hope of achieving victory.
那就让我们改变玻利维亚的名字吧
Then let’s change the name of Bolivia.
毕竟 西蒙·玻利瓦尔是委内瑞拉人 是吧
After all, Simon Bolivar was a Venezuelan, right?
蒙赫同志
Comrade Monje,
你的工作还有党的工作是让人♥民♥认识到切
your job and the party’s job is to make it clear to the people that Che,
罗蒙是这片大♥陆♥上的革命者而不是一个外国人
that Ramon, is a revolutionary from the continent, not a foreigner.
党不会支持武装斗争
The party does not endorse armed struggle.
你们可以放弃党籍
You are free to abandon it.
但是我们会支持你们 如果你们需要的话
And you will have our support if you do.
如果你们留下 党不会再给你们发补助了
If you stay, the party will no longer pay your stipends.
作为共♥产♥党的领导人 我建议你们与我离开
As the head of the Communist Party here, I advise you to leave with me.
调制莫吉托的时候 不能把叶子磨碎
With a mojito, you cannot grind up the leaves.
我知道莫吉托
I know about mojitos.
所以说你知道不能磨碎叶子
So you know you can’t grind them up.
你不能磨碎叶子
You cannot grind the leaves.
你好
How are you?
过来 等一会 我马上就完
Come over. Just a second, I’m finishing here.
然后你得把叶子盖上
Then you have to cover it.
在炉子上煮半小时到合适的温度
Half an hour in the oven with the correct temperature.
不对 我忘了 奶油上面要放奶酪
No, I forgot something. On top of the cream, put cheese.
奶酪
Cheese.
不好意思 我们有事要谈
Excuse us for a second. We need to talk.
去吧
Go ahead.
一切顺利吧
Everything good?
切为什么改变了营地的位置
Why did Che change the location of the camp?
我觉得他是想离阿根廷近一点
I think he wanted to be closer to Argentina.
我们在上贝尼省接应他们
waiting for him in Alto Beni.
那里矿山很多 矿工对政♥治♥都很敏感
The mines are there. Miners are more politicized.
他们支持我们
They support us.
切需要半年的时间在那里训练士兵
Che needed somewhere to train for six months
而不受外界干扰
where he wouldn’t be bothered.
那里太偏僻了 生活很艰苦
It’s a very remote place. Life is hard there.
事实上是那里的农民
In fact, the few peasants who live there
并不相信外国人
don’t trust foreigners.
苏联不会同意蒙赫与我们达成共识
The Soviets won’t allow Monje to make a deal.
是的
No.
我们有些钱 希望你能带去玻利维亚
We have some money that we want you to take to Bolivia.
我们还需要知道是否还需要我们运送其他物资过去
And we need to find out if there’s anything else that we need to send.
我们找到了一个可以藏身的洞穴
We also found a cave which could be useful.
早上好
Good morning.
我和大家说了我今天就回拉巴斯
I told the men that I’m going back to La Paz today.
我辞去党内的职务
I’m resigning from the party.
我的任务结束了
My mission is over.
– 好吧 – 吉普下午到
– Okay. – The jeep arrives this afternoon.
你为什么不在营地等吉普呢
Why don’t you stay in the camp until the jeep arrives?
我喜欢一个人
I would like to be alone.
我去锌房♥等
I’ll wait at the zinc house.
好吧
Fine.
我一月十号♥回来 我已经决定了
I’ll return on January 10th, with my decision made.
好的 蒙赫 再见
Okay. Monje, we’ll be here.
科科 找莫伊塞斯·格瓦拉过来
Coco, find Moises Guevara.
我有事要和他谈
Tell him I want to talk to him.
我们几天之内将进行一次
We’re leaving in a few days on a training march
25天左右的训练行军
for about 20, 25 days.
我去一趟矿区
I’ll go to the mines.
二月四号♥到十四号♥之间回来
I’ll be back between the 4th and 14th of February.
我想早去早回 但是现在是狂欢节
I’d like to come back earlier, but it’s Carnival season,
欧鲁罗省的迪亚布拉达节
La Diablada in Oruro.
我的人都分散了 集中起来很难
My men will be all spread out, it’ll be difficult to gather them.
你是我们与外界的主要联♥系♥
You are our primary connection to the outside.
你的身份要确保万无一失
Your cover needs to remain intact.
你不能再回营地了
You can’t come back to the camp.
西格鲁矿区可能会有罢♥工♥
There may be a strike at Siglo XX.
你丈夫呢
And your husband?
他怎么样 手续都办好了吗
How are things? Did you get the trip straightened out?
我安排好了一切 送他去保加利亚留学了
I arranged everything so that he could go study in Bulgaria.
巴里恩托斯呢 进行得怎么样
What about Barrientos? What happened there?
我们见过面了
We’ve been in contact.
– 怎么样 – 我觉得他喜欢我
– What happened? – I think he likes me.
我知道他喜欢我
I know he likes me.
– 我还应该见他吗 – 是的
– Should I try to see him again? – Yes.
塔尼娅 随着革命形势发展
Tania, when this thing heats up,
你的工作会越来越重要
your job will make the difference.
这是供给 糖 鸡蛋 面粉 还有其他物资
Here are provisions: Sugar, eggs, flour, what’s needed.
新员工是玻利维亚人吗
The new employee, is he Bolivian?
是的
Yes.
– 我得给你多少钱 – 不用了 收起来吧
– How much do I owe you? – No, keep your money.
– 别这样 拿着 – 我们现在是邻居了
– No, keep it. – We are neighbors now.
– 收下吧 – 我不是为了钱才这么做的
– Take it. – I’m not doing this for the money.
我想参加你们的行动
I want to take part in your project.
我有亲戚在交通部门工作 我可以帮助你们
I have relatives in transportation. You can rely on me for everything.
好吗
Okay?
你和图玛去见见我们的邻居
Go with Tuma to see our neighbor
告诉他我们需要他的帮助 不要和他说太多
and tell him we need his help. Involve him without offering much.
告诉他吉普里的物资我们会付钱给他
Tell him that we’ll pay for what he carries in the jeep
就这样吧
and nothing else.
图迈尼
Tumaini.
吓唬吓唬他
Put a little fear in him.
如果他敢背叛我们 我们会让他拿命来偿
And explain to him that if he betrays us he’ll pay with his life.
你能开吉普来回进城
You can drive back and forth to town in your jeep
这样你可以帮我们买♥♥食物 我们会付你钱的
so you can buy the food we need, and we’ll pay you well.
是的 你们需要什么我就给你们送什么
Yes, sure, whatever you want.
– 好 – 我想和你说件事
– Good. – I have to tell you something.
我们私下里说 因为这是对朋友才会说的话
In private, because it’s something I would only say to a friend.
好啊 好的
Okay, fine.
你来点酒吗
You want some more?
树上住着两只鸟
There were two little birds who lived in a tree.
一只非常安静 另一只喜欢梳理羽毛大声歌♥唱
One was quiet, the other liked to fluff his feathers and sing and sing.
一天猎人来了
One day a hunter came by.
他听见了它的歌♥声 瞄准 然后把它打死了
He heard him sing, then put him in his sights and shot.
但是另一只鸟 安静的那只鸟 却安然无恙
But the other bird, the quiet one, nothing happened to him.
他救了自己一命
He saved his own life.
这个故事不错
It’s a nice story.
– 不错 – 不错 我喜欢
– It’s good. – It’s good. I liked it.
我真的喜欢 我明白你的意思
I really liked it. I know what you mean.
混♥蛋♥
You junkie son of a bitch.
走着瞧
We’ll see.
早上好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!