you have permission to institute agrarian reform in the region,
你有权力在这一区域开始土改
but the Second Front will continue to charge the land taxes.
但是第二阵线会继续征收地税的
Menoyo, the region belongs to us all. What we have to do here is fight.
曼诺悠 这一地区属于我们大家 我们在这儿该做的是战斗
The only thing the Directory won’t do
德奈特瑞唯一不会做的…
is any kind of deal with Menoyo’s Second Front.
就是同曼诺悠的第二阵线谈判
We’ll never do business with that bunch of bandits.
我们永远不会同那群强盗谈生意
We need to attack all the army garrisons in the area.
我们要击溃这里的所有驻军
But you can’t attack Güinia de Miranda,because that zone is ours.
不过你不能攻击加尼亚德·米兰达,因为那块地区是我们的
We have more experience and more weapons than you do.
我们拥有比你更多的武器和经验
Do you think the Americans are just going to sit and watch this happen?
你认为美国人会傻坐着无动于衷?
No, man, listen.
不 伙计 听着
We shouldn’t be doing things so openly.
我们不该如此公开行事
So you’re one of those who think we can make a revolution
这么说 你也是那些人之一咯? 认为我们能在美国人的背后
behind the backs of the Americans?
偷偷地进行革命
No, man. A real revolution cannot be hidden.
不 伙计 真正的革命是藏不住的
I can do more with the 400 rifles I have
我用这四百杆步♥枪♥能干的
than you can with your little bazooka
远比你用你那些小火箭筒
and all the balls your troops may have.
和你部队里的那些娘娘腔能干的多
Look, Pe?a, the day I have to take arms against my comrades
听着 佩纳 除非我要拿起武器 对抗我的同志们
will be the day I stop fighting.
否则我是不会停止战斗的
If you don’t take Güinia de Miranda in five days, we’ll do it ourselves.
如果你不在五日内攻下加尼亚德·米兰达 我们就自己来了
I am Comandante Ernesto Guevara.
我是指挥官埃内斯托·格瓦拉
He is Comandante Ramiro Valdés.
他是指挥官拉米罗·瓦德斯
And he is Captain Victor Bordón.
这位是维克多·伯尔登队长
I just want to say three things.
我只想说三件事
First:
第一:
From now on, I am the only one
从今往后 我是拉斯·维亚斯地区
in charge of the region of Las Villas.
唯一说了算的人
Second:
第二:
We will enforce strict discipline.
我们将执行严格的部队纪律
And third:
还有第三:
The fighting is going to intensify.
战斗将会更加激烈
Whoever is not ready to sacrifice himself for his homeland
谁要是没有准备好为祖国献身
can leave his gun on the ground
可以马上把枪仍在地上
and abandon the column
离开纵队
immediately.
走人
Fire.
开火
Give it to me, damn it!
给我 该死!
Homeland or death!
无祖国 毋宁死!
You’re ready?
准备好没?
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell Oltuski the money will be put to good use.
跟奥尔图斯基说钱会用在刀刃上的
Will do.
好的
excuse me.
请原谅
The police are looking for me in Santa Clara and want to arrest me.
警♥察♥在圣克拉拉正在找我 想要逮捕我
I need to stay here. I’m not going anywhere.
我要待在这儿 我哪也不去
Well, you can stay and work in the infirmary,
好吧 你可以留下在医务室工作…
because we don’t allow people to just hang around.
…因为我们不允许人们游手好闲
I want you to know that for the last two years
我要你知道最近两年来…
I’ve been working in the clandestine movement.
…我一直在秘密运动中效力
I’ve been taking weapons, bombs and fugitives all across the province.
我一直拿着武器和炸♥弹♥在省内到处打游击
I think that gives me the right to become a guerrilla.
我想我有权做一名游击队员
Okay.
好的
We’ve started taxing
我们开始对…
some of the largest landowners.
…几个大地主征税了
I need someone to collect the money.
我要人去收税
You can start with that and then we’ll see.
你可以从此开始着手 我们看看怎么样
Thanks.
多谢
Ramiro.
拉米罗
The girl here will collect the taxes. Okay.
这个女孩可以帮收税。-好的
Finally we were working with the other groups.
我们最终和其他的组织一起合作
It was like a wave.
就像一股浪潮
When we arrived in the towns, people received us with open arms,
当我们到达城镇的时候 人们张开双臂欢迎我们
and many of them even joined us.
其中有很多人加入我们的队伍
And you took a lot of towns in less than a week.
你们不到一周就攻下了数座城镇
Isn’t it now called “the lightning campaign “?
现在不是叫做”闪电行动”了吗?
True, but in reality, the battle had been building steam
真的 但在现实中 那场战火…
for nearly 100 years.
… 已经连绵了一个近100年.
When people hate their government, it’s not very hard to take a town.
当人们痛恨他们的政♥府♥的时候 夺下一个城镇并不是很难
One machine gun, 180 rifles
一台机关枪 180支步♥枪♥…
and 9,000 rounds of ammunition.
…还有9,000 发的弹♥药♥
Victor, we need you to blow the Cabaiguán bridge.
维托 我们要你去把卡百关桥炸掉
The Cabaiguán bridge? Now?
卡百关桥? 现在?
Yes. Now.
是的 现在
How did it go?
进行的怎么样?
I couldn’t collect the money.
我收不到钱
In Placetas, the police are looking for me too.
在普拉塞塔斯 警♥察♥也在找我
Rogelio!
罗赫里奥
Take the compa?eras back to camp.
把她带回营地
Wait a minute. With all due respect,
等等 尊敬的…
I know these towns like the back of my hand. Let me be your guide.
…我对这些城镇了如指掌 让我当你们的向导吧
I already have a guide.
我已经有一个向导了
Don’t worry. I know you’re going to stay with us.
别担心 我知道你会和我们待在一起
Don’t be like that. Calm down, girl.
不要这样 冷静 小女孩
Don’t worry.
别担心
Do you know Cabaiguán?
你知道卡百关吗?
And tell Milián to have his people ready.
告诉密利恩让他的人准备好
We’ll attack the garrison.
我们会迎击守军
Perfect.
好极了
Che.

We have to give you a tetanus shot.
我们得给你打一针防破伤风
No, it might trigger an asthma attack.
不行 会引发哮喘的
Give me some aspirin.
给我一些阿司匹林
Comandante, this is the Virgin of Caridad del Cobre,
指挥官 这是圣母教堂的圣女
the patron saint of Cuba, to help your arrival in Havana.
…古巴的圣人帮助你到达哈瓦那
I hope it helps us arrive in Placetas.
我希望他帮助我们到达普拉塞塔斯
Goodbye!
再见!
How are you? Does it hurt? A little, but that’s unavoidable.
你还好吗? 疼吗? 有一点 但难免的
Here, for your arm.
这个 为你的手臂准备的
Thanks.
多谢
Long live the revolution!
革命万岁!
Shit, Argentine. You broke your paw?
该死 阿根廷人 你伤到手掌了?
It’s nothing. I fell off a roof. So, what happened?
没什么 那发生了什么事?
I just spoke to Fidel. And?
我刚跟菲德尔通过话 然后呢?
Santiago has almost surrendered.
圣地亚哥几乎投降了
Santa Clara is the only thing standing between us and Havana.
圣克拉拉是挡在我们和哈瓦那间的唯一障碍
Batista’s throwing everything he’s got to Santa Clara.
巴蒂斯塔丢下一切 到了圣克拉拉
That’s why,
那就是为什么…
when you take Remedios and I take Yaguajay,
…当你拿下雷米迪斯而我拿下亚瓜哈伊…
we can then take Santa Clara together.
…然后我们就能合力攻下圣克拉拉
Give me a light.
给我打火机
I know what I’m going to do when we win this thing.
我知道当我们赢了我要做什么
I’ll put you in a cage,
我会把你关进笼子里…
tour the country and charge admission.
…剥削农民 对当权者征税
We’ll be rich, man!
我们会发大财的 伙计!
What made you join the Movement?
你是为了什么加入到这场运动来的?
Well, I was in college when Fidel attacked the Moncada Barracks.
我当时在读大学那时菲德尔袭击了蒙卡达的兵营
When I read his defense plea, ” History Will Absolve Me,”
当我读了他的演讲辞 “历史将宣判我无罪”…
I knew he was the only one who could take down Batista.
…我知道他是推♥翻♥巴蒂斯塔的不二人选
And that he would do it fighting, and I liked that.
他会用武力推♥翻♥ 我喜欢那样
Does your family support you? Of course.
你的家里人支持你吗? 当然
My cousin was killed.
我的堂弟被杀了
The brutality of the army intensified after the general strike.
军队的残酷镇♥压♥在普通的罢♥工♥后变本加厉了
I think they got scared
我想他们是害怕了…
when they saw so many people against them.
…当他们看到这么多的人♥民♥反对他们
You don’t look like a Communist.
你看起来不像个共♥产♥主义者
And what do Communists look like?
那共♥产♥主义者都是长什么样的?
Well, not like you.
哦 不像你这样的
We come in all colors.
我们来自不同的民族
Do you expect to stay in Cuba after the success of the revolution?
你希望革命胜利后留在古巴吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!