We’re from Remedios.
我们从雷米迪斯来
We worked for the 26th of July Movement.
我们曾参与过”七·二六运动”
My brother and I, with a group,
我兄弟和我 还有一群人…
tried to burn down the stable at the town barracks,
…想要烧掉镇上军营里的马棚…
but one of the soldiers identified my brother,
…但有个士兵认出了我弟弟…
so we came here to find Fidel.
…所以我们过来找菲德尔
What’s your name? Rogelio Acevedo.
你叫什么名字? 罗赫里奥·阿萨瓦多
How old are you, Rogelio? Sixteen.
多大了 罗赫里奥? 16
And you? Fourteen.
你呢? 14
Sixteen and 14.
16岁和14岁
I can’t accept you, you’re too young.
我不能接收你们 你们太年轻了
What are you here for? Same reasons as you.
你在这儿干嘛? 和你一样
Is that so? Very good.
是吗? 太好了
Do you know how to read and write?
你会读书写字吗?
No.
不会
Raise your hands, the ones who know how to read and write.
会读书写字的人请举手
So you know how to read and write?
你会读书写字?
Yes, Comandante. I made it through 6th grade.
是的 长官 我读过六年级
We are not here in the middle of the mountains just to fire guns.
我们在山里不仅是为了打游击
A country that doesn’t know how to read and write
不会读书写字的国家…
is easy to deceive.
…是容易受骗的国家
Since none of you have weapons,
由于你们没人有武器…
I’m picking only eight of you. The rest will have to go.
…我只能在你们之中选8个 剩下的得离开
This is no piece of cake, we’re here to fight.
这事不容易 我们要打仗
We won’t eat for days. We’ll sleep on the ground in the rain.
长♥期♥挨饿 下雨天睡地上…
We’re risking our lives here.
…我们在用生命冒险
Is that clear?
明白吗?
Yes. Is that absolutely clear?
是的 真的明白了?
Sure?
确定? 是的
Good. You will be a teacher.
很好 你来当老师
And the rest will learn from her. You came here to fight and to learn.
其他人跟她学 你们要打仗也要学习
Okay?
好吗?
And you?
你呢?
Come on, boys, you gotta go. No.
拜托 孩子 你得离开 不
Fuck, no. You have to go.
见鬼的不 你得离开
If I have to go back to Remedios I’d rather shoot myself.
要我回到雷米迪斯 还不如让我开枪把自己打死
Me too.
我也是
My God.
上帝…
Are you listening? Let’s go, man.
你听到了? 我们走 伙计
Let’s get moving.
我们要走了
Come on.
拜托
Wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等!
You can’t do that, man.
你不能这样 伙计
Stand up! You’re stopping the column!
站起来! 你们拖大家后腿了!
Hold my gun. Let’s go.
帮我拿枪 我们走
The next letter is…
下一个字母是…
No? Look.
不 看着
Here. Yello…
这儿
Excuse me, Che. He says he needs to talk to you.
打扰一下 切 他说他要和你谈谈
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Comandante, Camilo calls me a bad word every time he sees me.
长官 每次卡蜜罗看见我的时候 就对我说脏话
What bad word? Something rude I don’t like.
什么脏话? 我不喜欢的那种
Go and get Camilo. Like what?
去把卡蜜罗叫过来 什么脏话?
I don’t want to be a bother, but I’m a man who shouldn’t be disrespected.
我不想成为包袱 可我想人都该受到尊重
everyone is laughing and making fun of me.
每个人都嘲笑我 拿我取乐
I don’t really understand what he’s saying, but I don’t like it.
我不懂他说的话 可我不喜欢这样
What’s going on, Comandante?
怎么了 长官?
Albertico.
艾伯提克
What’s the story?
怎么了?
Okay, friend, now tell me what Camilo’s been saying to you?
好吧 告诉我卡蜜罗对你说了什么?
He calls me “vanilla piss.”
他叫我”香草屁”
Ventriloquist, man, ventriloquist.
口♥技♥表演者 伙计 口♥技♥表演者
That’s not a bad word. But it sounds bad. I don’t like it.
那不是贬义词 可听上去不好 我不喜欢
A ventriloquist is someone who talks without moving his mouth.
口♥技♥表演者就是指说话时嘴不动的人
Why are you calling me that? Yes, Camilo, why?
你为什么这样叫我? 是啊 卡蜜罗 为什么?
Because he’s a good messenger
因为他是个好的信使 而且…
and he’s always popping up with information,
总是能突然传来消息 而且…
and he reminds me of a ventriloquist puppet that moves like this.
他让我想起一个这样的人
Albertico, it’s not a bad word.
艾伯提克 这不是个贬义词
It’s not an insult, man. I say it with affection.
绝无冒犯之意 伙计 我是发自内心这么认为的
He’s a very good messenger. Really?
他是个很棒的信使 真的吗?
No, it’s true. He’s doing things really well. He’s always there.
是真的 他办事稳当 绝无差错
Yes, he is.
没错
You wanna play ball, Che?
要玩球吗 切?
Today is a perfect day to abandon the guerrilla movement.
今天是离开游击队的绝佳机会
Another chance like this may not come along for weeks.
如此良机一旦错过 便要再等上好几个礼拜
Let’s see.
我们瞧瞧
Anyone who’d like to leave this column, step forward.
想要离开这个纵队的 上前一步
Stand up there.
站在那里
Come on, the quitters and the horses’ asses!
快点 你们这些懦夫!
Stay there.
待那儿去
I’m not leaving because I’m scared. I have a pain and…
我不是因为害怕而离开 我有我的苦衷…
You are a moron. Shut up.
你个蠢蛋 闭嘴
My mother is sick. You are a moron!
我母亲病了 你是个蠢蛋!
You’ll have to give back everything that belongs to the column.
你得把纵队赋予你的一切交出来
You’re a bunch of cowards.
你们这群懦夫
You have 30 minutes to get out of here.
给你们三十分钟离开这里
If we find you, you’re deserters. Israel, Roberto, take them out.
如果再发现你们 就作为逃亡者处置 Israel Roberto 带他们出去
Dickhead, aren’t you leaving with them?
白♥痴♥ 你不和他们一起走么?
Another faggot.
又一个胆小鬼
Anyone else?
还有谁?
So did you grow balls?
你们有种吗?
We can still stand a little bit more.
我们还能再坚持一会儿
You already behaved with dignity,
你们已经展现了自己的尊严
but you have no chance of adapting to this warfare.
但你们已经没有机会继续作战了
Okay, I’ll make an exception.
好 算是个例外
I’ll let you take your things with you, I’ll give you a guide
我让你们带上自己的东西 给你们派个向导
and 10 pesos to each of you.
再一人给你们十个比索
Comandante.
指挥官
I think you should forgive me in advance,
我请求你先原谅我
as I know you will not like what I’m going to say.
因为我知道你不会喜欢听 我即将说的这些话
If we joined the troops, it wasn’t to go back humiliated.
我们参军 不想带着耻辱回家
We prefer, and I speak for both,
比起作为逃兵回家
to die on this mountain rather than return home as failures.
我们 还有你们 更希望战死沙场
We’ll make the maximum effort even if it costs our lives.
我们会尽自己最大的努力 即使付出生命的代价
This is the last straw.
我再也忍♥不住了
While the strong grow weaker and leave,
当强者变得懦弱而离去
these snot-nosed kids get more courageous.
这些不值一提的小鬼变得更有胆魄了
Is there any logic here?
这还有逻辑可言吗?
The important ones aren’t the ones who leave, but the ones who stay
真正重要的不是你们这些逃兵 而是那些继续战斗的
and the ones who will join us in the future.
以及未来将要与我们并肩作战的人
Listen to me.
听着
Comandantes Raúl and Almeida will come with me.
劳尔还有Almeida指挥官随我一起
They will open the second and third front with their columns.
他们的纵队将开辟第二和第三条战线
Camilo
卡蜜罗…
will replace Sardi?as as your new captain.
会取代萨尔迪纳斯成为你的新队长
Damn.
该死
Look how generous the revolution is.
看看这革命究竟有多慷慨
Individualism,the isolated action of a person,alone in a social environment,
个人主义 即群体环境中 单个人的独自行动
must disappear in Cuba.
必须从古巴消失
But are people built that way?
但如果人们这么做呢?
Isn’t it really human nature?
那不就是人的本性么?
It is very easy to claim that in capitalism,
在资本主义社会 如此辩护是非常容易的
the individual has the option to satisfy
说什么个人拥有满足
or to express true human nature.
或是展现真正的人性的选择权
A child has one toy and wants two.
一个小孩有了一个玩具就想要两个
That child gets two toys and wants four. This is human nature, isn’t it?
有了两个之后就想要四个
This is human nature, isn’t it?
这就是人性 不是吗?
But when a whole society behaves in the same way,
但当整个社会里的每个人 都拥有相同的行为方式
or when it becomes a monopoly, oppressing the less fortunate,
或者变成压♥迫♥不幸人们的垄断