If any of you leave weapons behind during battle or anywhere else,
如果你把装备拉在战场 或是别的地方…
you’ll have to go back for it, alone.
…你就得独自取回来
And if anyone falls asleep on guard duty, he won’t eat for three days.
如果有人在站岗时睡着了 就饿他三天
Is that clear?
明白了?
Thank you, Ciro.
谢谢你 瑟罗
I want to say something else
我想说的…
to make myself clear.
…更明白点
We respect the peasants,
我们要尊重农民…
so no one is allowed to touch their harvest
…任何人不准去碰他们的庄稼…
or mess with them
…跟他们或是…
or their families.
…他们的家庭捣乱
If anyone does,
如果有人违反了…
he will be punished to the full extent of the revolutionary code.
…他将会接受最严厉的制裁
Luis!
路易斯
Come here.
过来
Here you go. Take care of it like it’s your girlfriend.
给你 把它当你女人一样爱护
Thank you, Comandante.
谢谢你 长官
Do you need help, Comandante?
需要帮忙吗 指挥官?
No.
不用
Gustavo. Yes, Comandante.
古斯塔沃 是的 长官
Take your math notebook out and do some work.
把数学书拿出来做功课
I’m exhausted, Comandante.
我没力气了 指挥官
Okay.
好吧
What is the most important quality for a revolutionary to possess?
革命者最重要的品质是哪一点?
Love.

Love?
爱?
Let me tell you something, at the risk of sounding ridiculous.
我跟你说 可能这让人觉得很可笑
A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love:
一个真正的革命者有大爱 指引着他…
love of humanity
人性
of justice
正义
and truth.
和真理的爱
It is impossible to conceive of an authentic revolutionary
不具备这些品质的人…
without this one quality.
…很难成为一个真正的革命者
Don’t move, asshole!
别动 混球!
Please don’t shoot! Freeze!
停下来! 别开枪!
I’m a doctor.
我是医生
Che, they’re shooting mortars!
切 他们用炮轰!
How many men are in your troop?
你队里有多少人?
One hundred forty.
一百四十人
Under whose command?
谁指挥?
Merob Sosa.
默拉布·索萨
Mortars! Let’s go.
炮火! 快跑!
Tell me. Ramiro.
告诉我怎么做 拉米罗
Go back and keep shooting until Lalo Sardi?as’ squad has passed.
回去继续开枪 直到拉罗·萨尔迪纳斯的小队通过
We’ll do a second line of resistance
我们要组织第二道防线…
up there, on the hill, 200 meters away.
…在那儿 山上 距这儿200米远
See you. Let’s go, gentlemen.
再见 我们走 先生们
That’s Gustavo!
那是古斯塔沃
No, Roberto! Roberto!
不 罗伯特 罗伯特
Are you optimistic about the normalization of relations
你对古巴和美国的关系正常化
between Cuba and the United States?
有信心吗?
Friends,
结为友好国家?
it would be very difficult,it would take many, many years.
很困难 要花很长时间
By this, I mean with the U.S. government,
我是说和美国政♥府♥…
because we have nothing against the American people.
…因为我们没有反对美国人♥民♥
There is not even a trace of hatred in our country for the American people.
在我们国家找不出一丝 敌视美国人♥民♥的影子
Comandante, there’s a page missing.
长官 有页漏掉了
How is this possible? The fourteenth.
怎么会? 第14页
Here is the page. It’s torn out.
在这儿 被撕开了
Excuse me, Comandante.
对不起 长官
There’s a small problem.
有个小问题
Bomb threat at the U.N.
联♥合♥国♥大楼有炸♥弹♥威胁
What did he say?
他说什么?
They called the station 30 minutes ago.
他们30分钟前打电♥话♥到警局 指挥官
Hector, you go with Pedro and the Cuban delegation in the second car,
赫克托 你去和Pedro一起 古巴代表团坐第二辆车…
and I will go in the first car.
…我坐第一辆
I think I should go with you.
我想我该和您在一起
I didn’t ask your opinion.
我没在问你的意见
Comandante, with all due respect,
长官 我满怀敬仰的…
I came here to protect you.
…到这儿来保护您
And I’d like you to give me that opportunity, at least.
希望您至少能给我个机会
That way we’ll die together if… No one is going to die.
大不了一块死如果… 没人会死
Traitor!
叛徒!
Go away! Traitor! Murderer!
滚开! 叛徒! 刺客!
Not only did you desert with your weapon
你不仅舍弃了你的武器…
and terrorize the area, stealing from the poor
…用革命军的名义…
in the name of the revolution,
…危害一方 偷穷♥人♥的东西…
but also, because of your betrayal,
…你还被背弃了…
peasants were tortured and murdered by Batista’s army.
…被巴蒂斯塔军队折磨和杀害的农民
Why, Esteban?
为什么 伊斯特班?
The punishment for treason is death.
叛徒的下场是死
And you
而你…
boasted of your authority as a messenger for the Rebel Army,
…吹嘘自己带来了革命党的消息
and passing yourself off as Comandante Almeida
…假装自己是阿美达长官…
you raped Juan Carlos Estévez’s daughter,
…你强♥暴♥了胡安·伊斯特薇滋的女儿…
a teenager,
…她才十多岁…
and this also deserves the death penalty.
…凭这你也该判死刑
Bring him here.
把他带过来
Would you like a sip of rum?
要喝点酒吗?
Roberto, give him a swig.
罗伯特 给他点酒
Do you have a last wish?
你最后的心愿是什么?
Let me confess to Father Chávez.
我想向查瓦滋神父忏悔
We can’t bring you the priest. He’s far away, we have no time.
我没法带你去牧师那里 他在很远的地方 我们没时间了
Something else? Then give me another swig.
还有吗? 再让我喝一口
Give him another.
再给他喝一口
Ready.
准备
Aim.
瞄准
Make sure everyone knows I asked for my last confession.
要让人人都知道我要求过忏悔了
Fire!
射击!
Mr. President, fellow delegates.
主席先生 代表团成员们…
The world has developed a great deal in this political arena,
世界政♥治♥格局发生了巨大变化…
but American imperialism, above all,
…但以美国为首的帝♥国♥主♥义♥势力…
has led people to believe that peaceful coexistence
…让人们相信和平共处…
is the exclusive right of the world’s most powerful nations.
…是超级大国才有的权利
Cuba, my fellow delegates, free and sovereign,
古巴 各位与会代表们…
with no chains tying it to anyone,
…我们拥有自♥由♥与主♥权♥ 没有他人束缚…
without foreign investments in its territory,
…没有国外势力干涉内政…
free from occupant military bosses determining political status,
…没有占领军对政♥治♥指手画脚…
can stand tall at this assembly
…因此才能在这里以高姿态…
and demonstrate the correctness of the cry with which it was baptized.
…宣布
Free territory of America!
我们是美洲大♥陆♥上的一片自♥由♥国度!
The United States…
美国
intervenes in Latin America claiming they defend freedom.
以捍卫自♥由♥为借口干涉拉美
One day this assembly will acquire enough maturity
总有一天 在座的各位…
to demand equal rights for blacks
会意识到…
and Latin Americans living in this country
黑人和拉丁族裔…
as they awaken from the long,
也有在这个国家平等居住生活的权利…
brutal sleep to which they’ve been subjected.
他们只是还没有意识到这点而已
We need to say here
我们要在这儿…
something that is a known truth.
…说出众所周知的真♥相♥
And this is a truth we have always presented to the world.
我们一直在向世界展示这个真♥相♥
Executions? Yes, we have executed.
处决罪犯? 是的 我们是有
We execute, and we’ll continue to execute when it is necessary.
只要还有必要 我们会继续下去
Our fight is a fight to death.
我们的斗争至死方休
These are the conditions in which we live
这就是我们生活的环境…
because of the imposition of American imperialism.
…因为我们经受着 美帝♥国♥主♥义♥的压♥迫♥
Good morning.
早上好
How are you, doctor? -Good.
你好吗 医生? 不错
And my brother? Very good.
我兄弟呢? 很好
What’s your name? He’s Enrique, my brother.
你叫什么? 他叫恩里克 我弟弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!