And one day Juanito decided to kick us out.
有一天 华尼托要赶我们出去
When my father knew he had to leave,
爸爸得知消息后…
he stood in front of Juanito Echevarria and said,
他对华尼托·艾奇瓦利亚说:
“I’ll leave if you want, but you have to pay.
“你要我走也可以…
You have to pay me for the four years that I worked here. ”
把我这四年的工钱付了”
Do you know what Juanito Echevarría paid us for four years of work?
你们知道华尼托·艾奇瓦利亚 付了我们多少钱吗?
One hundred pesos.
一百比索
My old man got 100 pesos for four years.
我爸爸干了四年 才一百比索
Be careful.
小心
Okay.
好
This is the bullet I removed from your body.
这是从你身体里取出的子弹
You’re a champ.
你是最棒的
I’m going to get better now. Yes.
我会好起来的 嗯
COP 1 Let’s go. Keep them back, back.
第一届缔约方会议 走吧
Keep them back.
让他们回来 回来
They have missiles aimed at the United States.
他们的导弹针对美国
Good morning. Would the commander like some makeup?
早上好,司令要化化妆吗?
No. No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
All right.
好
Maybe a little powder.
那就搽点粉吧
Excuse me? Excuse me.
对不起,打扰了
Maybe a little powder? All right.
要不就擦点粉吧 没问题
Two hundred million Latin Americans that die of hunger.
在拉美 有2亿人死于饥荒
All these people contribute to the economic greatnessof the United States.
这些人为美国经济增长做出了贡献
Revolutions are not exportable.
革命不是可输出的
Revolutions are created
革命是不平等的现状
by the oppressive conditions
所造成的
that are imposed by the Latin American governments
是为解除人♥民♥的苦难…
against its people.
而生的…
Cut.
卡
Well done. Good job.
很好
Listen, I’d like to ask you a few more questions off the record.
听着 我想私下问你几个问题
Should we do that? Yeah.
行吗 好 问吧
If I don’t work, I don’t eat. And you are on welfare.
要是我不工作 就没饭吃 你却有福利金拿
Go back to work in Cuba.
回古巴去工作吧
The people of the Third World must be able to fight for their own freedom,
第三世界的人♥民♥必须为 他们的自♥由♥而战
even if this means defying the wishes of the Soviet bloc?
即使这意味着违背苏联集团的意愿?
Cuba doesn’t align herself with blocs,she aligns herself with justice.
古巴不是靠政♥治♥集团存在,是靠正义存在
The United States wants us to pay a very high price
美国不和我们和平共处
for the not-so-peaceful coexistence that we live in today.
要我们付出最沉重的代价
And we’re willing to pay the price that takes us to the frontiers of dignity,not beyond.
我们愿意为了国家的尊严付出任何代价 而绝不退缩
What’s the point of the U.N. if our fate is determined by the OAS,
到联♥合♥国♥来又能如何? 美洲国家组织已经驱逐了我们…
an organization that expelled us and to which we no longer have ties?
断绝了和我们的一切联♥系♥
excuse me, Comandante.Will you need me tonight?
打扰 长官 今晚需要我加班吗?
Little boy, no one is so necessary or indispensable in this life.
孩子 这辈子没有谁是不可或缺的
Don’t go thinking that you are indispensable.
不要认为你不可或缺
Go, do what you need to do.
去 做你该做的去吧
I am going to give you a little checkup…
我要对你进行一次小体♥检♥…
…beginning with your ears.
从耳朵开始
Is that okay?
好吗?
Ah…
啊
Too much work and not enough to eat.
工作过度 食物不足
Maria, try to eat meat whenever you can.
玛丽亚 要是有机会就吃点肉吧
All right? Thanks, doctor.
好吗? 谢谢 医生
Let’s go, Laura. Goodbye.
走吧 劳拉 再见
Mommy, that guy’s a liar. He says the same thing to everyone.
妈妈 他是个骗子 他跟每个人都这么说
Where does it hurt? Nothing really hurts.
哪儿疼? 都不怎么疼
I just came to see you because I’ve never seen a doctor before.
我之前从没看过医生 所以来看看
Well, you’ve seen one now. I’m here for you.
那你现在看过了 我给你看
excuse me.
打扰
Can I have your canteen, so I can fill it?
水壶给我吧 我去灌水
Thank you, Guile.
谢谢 盖尔
Listen, doctor.
听着 医生
I want to go with you all.
我想和你们一起走
First you have to learn to read and write, man.
你先得学着读书写字 小伙子
I can learn.
我可以学
Very good, Guile.
很好 盖尔
But I still can’t take you because I don’t have a gun to give you.
但我还是不能带你走 因为没有枪发给你
But I don’t care, I want to help.
我不在乎 我就是帮帮忙
We need your help here.
我们需要你在这里的帮助
Good morning. Good morning.
早 早
Where do you come from? From Bayamo.
你们从哪里来的? Bayamo
All of you?
全部都是?
If you are armed, you can stay.
有枪的留下
If you’re not, you have to leave right now.
没枪的 赶紧走吧
Esteban, come here.
伊斯特班 过来
Man, didn’t I tell you to only bring men with weapons?
伙计 我不是跟你说过 只带有武器的来吗?
If we’re attacked, how the hell are they going to defend themselves?
要是我们被攻击了 他们怎么保护自己?
Have you been drinking?
你喝多了吗?
No.
没有
Where did you get that from?
在哪儿弄来的?
I found it.
捡的
Hey.
嘿
Listen, what’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Cuervo.
凯尔弗
Cuervo?
凯尔弗?
How old are you?
多大了?
Twenty.
二十
They gave you a tremendous shotgun.
他们给了你把很棒的猎枪
They must like you.
他们一定是喜欢你
If they liked me they’d let me keep my rifle
是的话 就该让我拿着步♥枪♥…
and not this stupid shotgun.
而不是这把蠢猎枪
They would have made me leader of a column,
就该让我领导一支纵队…
and we would be fighting by now instead of crossing these mountains.
我们现在就该去战斗 而不是在山路行军
With your permission, doctor.
恕我直言 医生…
We were standing guard last night but our relief never came.
…我们昨晚去站岗放哨 换岗的始终没来
We stayed until 6 in the morning.
我们一直等到早上六点
We never found out where they were.
都不知道他们在哪儿
We try to follow the rules, but it’s not easy.
我们尽力遵守军规了 但可真不容易
Hey, Joel!
嘿 乔尔!
Didn’t you organize the watch last night?
昨天夜里是不是该你站岗?
Yes, sir. Why?
是 长官 怎么了?
Omar and Carlos were on watch for four hours and relief never showed.
奥马尔和卡洛斯站了四个小时 没人换岗
Those guys are stupid shitheads.
他们都是蠢货!
No, you’re the only shithead here.
不 这里唯一的蠢货就是你
Me? Why?
我? 为什么?
Ernesto, they should’ve found out where their relief was sleeping.
埃内斯托 他们本应发现换岗的人睡在哪里
That’s not my fault. What the fuck were you thinking?
不是我的错 你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢?
That was your responsibility.
那是你的职责
You organized the watch! You had to guarantee the shift relief!
该站岗的是你! 就该保证按时换岗!
Fuck! Yes, sir.
操! 是 长官
Tonight you’ll stand watch for four hours.
今晚你站岗四个小时
Stay focused!
专心点!
It’s ready, Che.
准备好了 切
Esteban left to meet Cuervo at the sentry post.
伊斯特班去岗哨找凯尔弗了
When did he leave? Half an hour ago.
什么时候走的? 半小时以前
Those bastards are gone!
那帮杂种跑了!
Bandera, come here.
班德拉 过来
Esteban and Cuervo took off. We have to find both of them.
伊斯特班和凯尔弗跑了 我们得找到他们俩
We’re from Fidel’s group.
我们是菲德尔的队伍
We’re looking for food and money.
来找食物和钱
You can put the money in this bag.
把钱放到这个袋子里
The Comandante here wants to talk to your daughter.
这位长官要和你的女儿谈谈
We searched all over,
到处都找遍了
but nothing.
没找到
All right.
好的
Well, it is impossible to defeat imperialism
当然 如果没能认识到美国这个源头
without identifying its head: the United States of America.
那么是不可能战胜帝♥国♥主♥义♥的
In a capitalist system, most people live in an invisible cage.
资本主义社会里 人们生活在无形的牢笼中
For example, there you accept the myth of the self-made man,
比如 他们都相信个人奋斗的神话